-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's when people vote after the write up but before the day cycle starts.What is “contingency yeet”?
What is “contingency yeet”?
Placing your vote in advance in the night I think
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do those count for anything? I’ve been interpreting them as “votes in spirit”That's when people vote after the write up but before the day cycle starts.
Clem alluded to being unable to change his vote 24H before the cycle closed. Now that was supposed to be me today. Except just got mid clarification I don't need to do that since the cycle ended.
Yes. They increase the chance you'll be first on the tally (assuming no one else contingencied before you).Do those count for anything? I’ve been interpreting them as “votes in spirit”
They are counted when the cycle officially starts after night. Unless the voter or votee get ded.Do those count for anything? I’ve been interpreting them as “votes in spirit”
Oh. I thought he was referring to personal time constraints when he said that.Clem alluded to being unable to change his vote 24H before the cycle closed. Now that was supposed to be me today. Except just got mid clarification I don't need to do that since the cycle ended.
Istg if there are three wolves and killing Sporty hits parity I will flip a lid.
I did too, but no. I was supposed to adhere to that rule except for whatever is going on nowOh. I thought he was referring to personal time constraints when he said that.
That is interesting.Clem alluded to being unable to change his vote 24H before the cycle closed. Now that was supposed to be me today. Except just got mid clarification I don't need to do that since the cycle ended.
Mhmm. I don't much see the utility enough to determine whether I think it's town or wolfy.That is interesting.
Well if Clem’s vote was locked that clearly wasn’t anything I did. He voted me! 🥴
I wish Sporty was around to provide some clarity.
Curious... Was she ever yeeted before? Like was she ever on the board? Maybe her role was to die when she got any vote.
Curious... Was she ever yeeted before? Like was she ever on the board? Maybe her role was to die when she got any vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You wouldn't have known who he was planning to vote.Well if Clem’s vote was locked that clearly wasn’t anything I did. He voted me! 🥴
Like, the restriction is strictly time-bound. Not person related.
Hehe. Time.
On D1 they were a wagonI wish Sporty was around to provide some clarity.
Curious... Was she ever yeeted before? Like was she ever on the board? Maybe her role was to die when she got any vote.
Clem hates me (said endearingly), voted me on Day 1 as his only suspect, and started Day 2 on me for a while before returning to Nate.You wouldn't have known who he was planning to vote.
I would absolutely expect him to vote me.
Okay, so that's not it. Weird.On D1 they were a wagon
I see. That isn't clearing for you to me.Clem hates me (said endearingly), voted me on Day 1 as his only suspect, and started Day 2 on me for a while before returning to Nate.
I would absolutely expect him to vote me.
🤔
Because at that point no one else was interested in voting you.
Although restricting me next would be a little weird given I've also been sussing you.
Although restricting me next would be a little weird given I've also been sussing you.
It should clear me of having anything to do with that role.I see. That isn't clearing for you to me.
Beyond that whatever.
@Truenamer Hey frond, is this your doing?
I have thoughts but dont know how to express them in a way that isnt -ev for Villa.
So Im going to say SKILL ISSUE
So Im going to say SKILL ISSUE
Direct approach I see 😂@Truenamer Hey frond, is this your doing?
Meaning what?I have thoughts but dont know how to express them in a way that isnt -ev for Villa.
So Im going to say SKILL ISSUE
We ara in night supposedly, so if I say someone could be cleared, they eat nk and thats bad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean... He was softing stuff over and over. At this point depending on sporty's flip and whether that triggers another night cycle or ends the game... We at the very least would be in MYLO/LYLO/whatever acronym meaning village is close to ded.Direct approach I see 😂
Well, whatever true may or may not have done isn't necessarily village.We ara in night supposedly, so if I say someone could be cleared, they eat nk and thats bad
@Truenamer dont reveal pls yet
Even if you arent, dont clarify
I swear if there is only one wolf and we're just playing against the clock... YEEK
The wolves were the mods all along that are doing us lose our TIME
Smh. Yeeting the mods is always the answer.The wolves were the mods all along that are doing us lose our TIME
I might do something conventionally viewed as suboptimal that might still be appropriate in the current context.
Will wait for flip either way.
Will wait for flip either way.
Ominous lolI might do something conventionally viewed as suboptimal that might still be appropriate in the current context.
Will wait for flip either way.
Until Sporty flips I know this is all hypothetical but ooooooof my stomach is tangled in knots.
Might get tomatoes thrown at me. Anyway we’ll see.Ominous lol
But with this many anti-village mechanics (like having a time bomb) I cannot see a world with three wolves, which helps.
I'm torn emotionally. I want Sporty to be village because I love being right but I want her to be a wolf because that would be a huge win for village.
Ego vs. ID
Ego vs. ID
Do we believe that AM mistaking the vote close for a mod copypaste was genuine?
It felt genuine because that was my initial thought as well but I'm not totally sure.Do we believe that AM mistaking the vote close for a mod copypaste was genuine?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do think her suddenly voting Sporty instead of me was... odd. And might imply she knew what would happen. But idk
Also not totally sure the benefit for wolf!AM voting Sporty over me because both of us would be villagers in that scenario, unless she thinks I'm more likely to friendly fire.
Emotionally I have a contingency on AM, but again, waiting for the flip in case I'm mega tunneling her a la Stranger Things (and others oopsie)
Unless... that's what whoever restricted me wants me to think.
Maybe I was Princess Carolyn all along... Oh, fish!
Maybe I was Princess Carolyn all along... Oh, fish!
Sporty was a horse omg 🤣