-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DAY 3
Everyone had gathered around for another day of voting. They had restless night, and didn't get much sleep. They were slow to move and get going. Except for one person who cast their ballot first thing in the morning. As people gathered around they saw a sign Vote Closed - Results Pending
"Already?!" They asked. It must be left over from yesterday?! A mistake? But the paint on the sign was fresh. It was new. Vote really was closed for the day. Just as the sun had started to rise, it suddenly fell from the sky, along with the horse that was pulling it...
It is now Night 3. Submit your night actions ASAP. Night will close ASAP.
6 Players Remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
9. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
7. @Aprilthearab - Time Bomb - village n2 auto death
10. @Clem J - Flux Capacitor - village redirector
5. @SportPonies
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
Everyone had gathered around for another day of voting. They had restless night, and didn't get much sleep. They were slow to move and get going. Except for one person who cast their ballot first thing in the morning. As people gathered around they saw a sign Vote Closed - Results Pending
"Already?!" They asked. It must be left over from yesterday?! A mistake? But the paint on the sign was fresh. It was new. Vote really was closed for the day. Just as the sun had started to rise, it suddenly fell from the sky, along with the horse that was pulling it...
@SportPonies, who was Aethon Who Pulled the Sun Across the Sky, a vanilla villager.
It is now Night 3. Submit your night actions ASAP. Night will close ASAP.
6 Players Remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
9. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
7. @Aprilthearab - Time Bomb - village n2 auto death
10. @Clem J - Flux Capacitor - village redirector
5. @SportPonies
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, if there's any consolation, at least I sort of read Sporty correctly this game.
Oh god hope it isn't 2 wolves and a 3p. Yike
Oh god hope it isn't 2 wolves and a 3p. Yike
Hi @Empire. Thoughts on the road so far?
This feels wolfy but oooookayi will discuss as little as possible. i think a lot of how this is likely to play out is a foregone conclusion and i'm not guiding anyone's hand
Empire
Full Member
i think AM knew what was coming and is a wolf. i don't have much to say about the rest currentlyHi @Empire. Thoughts on the road so far?
Contingency Yeet AM
To avoid any shenaningans. Now, who wants a fruit? That will be vital for Villa's odds of winning here
To avoid any shenaningans. Now, who wants a fruit? That will be vital for Villa's odds of winning here
Empire
Full Member
mmm well, i think AM is a wolfThis feels wolfy but oooookay
i am always voting AM tomorrow and if she's not a wolf then we lose and not much else matters
discussing how i feel about other people currently is just a potential way to guide the hand of wolves as to who to kill, and i think there's minimal chance i get NKed at this point
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah but which mod? Gotta get the right one.Smh. Yeeting the mods is always the answer.
********
Woooooow
********
Woooooow
********
I’d go for you or Zenge. If I was playing.Yeah but which mod? Gotta get the right one.
Strongly suspect AM/JJJ are the pair.
Santy and True feel okay. Empire is still more of a neutral but feels independently less wolfy than either of the initials
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I can semi clear myself. It’ll almost certainly be limlo so the doubts will always reign, but there’s a way if folks listen. I might even do it during the night phase, but I’ll let people provide their perspectives about whether I should or shouldn’t before just doing it.
Okay we’re in a power role amusement park apparently and dead villagers are the amusement
okay
*****
*****
*****
Can’t see a world where AM is town
I am though.Can’t see a world where AM is town
Then we’re going to loseI am though.
Someone was miscleared.
*********

*********

*********
WhyA SHOT RINGS OUT!
Dead is@potentialsheltervet Who was,What Time Is It Right Now.Com - Village 1x PM Ability
It is still Night3
*********
pshelty pls she terrifies me
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let’s just come to terms with the fact that the game is whatever the game is and we did our best. If you’re town, you tried.i have a feeling i'm going to be very upset with whatever the outcome is
Oh well.
Whaddya think gang? Should I just do it? The game is wacko anywayI think I can semi clear myself. It’ll almost certainly be limlo so the doubts will always reign, but there’s a way if folks listen. I might even do it during the night phase, but I’ll let people provide their perspectives about whether I should or shouldn’t before just doing it.
I think it we going to lose regardless at this point, checks up with AM voting that way ugh.
But what its worse is that they are keeping me alive, DOES MY FRUIT NOT SEEM THREATHENING? I want to die pls
But what its worse is that they are keeping me alive, DOES MY FRUIT NOT SEEM THREATHENING? I want to die pls
I trust your judgement if your townWhaddya think gang? Should I just do it? The game is wacko anyway
Cuz like, it would depend on your role ig
If AM is getting auto'd next it might not be necessary. But if people think I'm evil or have a high chance of being evil, then resolving me and having a little more time to figure out the rest might be good.I trust your judgement if your town
I dunno. Game is wacko.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Just skimmed two and a half pages, not even sure I know who's still alive
It's me,
Santy
JJJ
Empire
AM
Right?
So if there are two wolves, we lose as soon as they decide who they're NKing unless we have some sort of additional night action.
If that shot on PSV was a villager, I'm going to be a little cross.
It's me,
Santy
JJJ
Empire
AM
Right?
So if there are two wolves, we lose as soon as they decide who they're NKing unless we have some sort of additional night action.
If that shot on PSV was a villager, I'm going to be a little cross.
Empire
Full Member
yeah i mean it's...well not worth discussing it at this pointLet’s just come to terms with the fact that the game is whatever the game is and we did our best. If you’re town, you tried.
Oh well.
i don't think we have much to loseWhaddya think gang? Should I just do it? The game is wacko anyway
Empire
Full Member
it was not me and no one else is claiming itJust skimmed two and a half pages, not even sure I know who's still alive
It's me,
Santy
JJJ
Empire
AM
Right?
So if there are two wolves, we lose as soon as they decide who they're NKing unless we have some sort of additional night action.
If that shot on PSV was a villager, I'm going to be a little cross.
the confusing thing is we have the day end + vote freezing + instant night vig and that's...too many things unless there's some kind of ridiculous dreaming god wolf role
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
50/50 shot!I’d go for you or Zenge. If I was playing.
I'll claim if folks believe that having me reasonably sorted during this night phase will help them figure the game out. I don't know where I stand with people really, so it's hard to tell whether this would be super suboptimal or just dumb or actually useful. Not trying to drag this out like a dope, just want to ensure I am taking care with the decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By the way, good game to each of the 18 people that just died. It was a pleasure to play with each of you.
Empire
Full Member
i don't see why it's necessary during the night phaseI'll claim if folks believe that having me reasonably sorted during this night phase will help them figure the game out. I don't know where I stand with people really, so it's hard to tell whether this would be super suboptimal or just dumb or actually useful. Not trying to drag this out like a dope, just want to ensure I am taking care with the decision.
i'm not voting you before AM
if there's 2 wolves the game is over and we're just twiddling our thumbs
if the game's not over there's one (or like...a wolf and a 3p idk) and AM is more likely than you
Probably isn't. I do like the idea though of tempting wolves to kill me when I know they don't want to.i don't see why it's necessary during the night phase
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
