Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i-m-watching-you-t-shirt-meme-monday-edition_design.png
 
This is your mod signing off for the night. 😴 So we can easily find it in the morning, here's the official vote tally again:

krist - 2 (bbeventer, krist)
Emiloo - 2 (Abney, Emiloo)
DVMDream - 5 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)
devyn - 1 (devyn)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man, you try to catch a few hours of sleep and almost miss the whole election for a King (something about electing a King seems wrong 😉 ).

I really wanted to throw my hat in the ring for this 🙁 - It's good to be the King!! But I am really torn b/c DVMD had to go and play the sympathy card 😛
elect DVMD



 
Wouldn't mind being King, never have been before. But DVM did get killed quite early last game sooo she gets my vote this game🙂

Elect DVMDream
 
I have no idea WTF is going on right now... I am drunk.. was not expecting the game to start until tomorrow, but if you want a king who loves the alcohol then elect me!!!!

elect devyn

My comrad!! Sorry, already voted for DVMDream.

I have the hiccups right now 🙁
 
I still need help with an avatar.
I Googled my island name and, well, there was not much!
I was tempted to put a picture of a copperhead snake or a copper penney. 😛.
 
elect DVMDream

Hope I'm not the one already on DVM's suspect list for not PMing a billion already. Us, east coasters, HAVE to go to bed before the rest of you ('cept of course for you Europeans). 😛 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect DVMDream

Hope I'm not the one already on DVM's suspect list for not PMing a billion already. Us, east coasters, HAVE to go to bed before the rest of you ('cept of course for you Europeans). 😛 😉


Hehe yeah I think us 3 soon to to be 5 WW players win that must go to bed way earlier than you game 😛
 
Now despite the fact that I know zero about this Tortall business, I would like to be king for once! I've played a lot of games and never been head person so:
Elect wildcatj
I can't promise you much, but I know you all should celebrate for me by electing me because my 4 week old kitten just got into the litterbox and peed ALL BY HERSELF!!!!
 
Hehe yeah I think us 3 soon to to be 5 WW players win that must go to bed way earlier than you game 😛

That's why I made sure to mention you. I feel like everyone on here lives out on the Wild West Coast! And I do love my 😴.
 
I wanna vote for someone in my own group, so I'm gonna go with elect sheep. 🙂

I have no idea about anything in this game, so please be patient while I'm studying up on it. :laugh:
 
Oo yay more votes. I better start the candy makin 😀. I've never even ran for this before so I thought it was my time. 😉
 
And this mod is awake again, just for you guys. 😍

Official vote tally:

krist - 3 (bbeventer, krist, HOH)
Emiloo - 6 (Abney, Emiloo, Trematode, Jamr0ckin, Snowy, abber)
DVMDream - 9 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird, Packen, SnS, Philliab, dyachei)
Sheepdog - 2 (Sheepdog, Petpony)
devyn - 1 (devyn)
wildcatj - 1 (wildcatj)
 
Oo yay more votes. I better start the candy makin 😀. I've never even ran for this before so I thought it was my time. 😉

Mmmmmm candy.

Unfortunately, candy does not win ww for villagers.

Not being afraid to speak up and toss around ideas and game strategy is what helps villagers win. 😉

Not to mention, that the candy is just an empty promise. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Samurai/pirate/non-ninja mod is going to nap for a bit so IPB will close out the voting stuff and then start getting your night PMs in, people!
 
Mmmmmm candy.

Unfortunately, candy does not win ww for villagers.

Not being afraid to speak up and toss around ideas and game strategy is what helps villagers win. 😉

Not to mention, that the candy is just an empty promise. 😛

Just as empty of a promise as your waffles... oh wait, you're a WAFFLER! Bad bad strategy for a leader! 😛

And I am NOT afraid to speak my mind or toss around ideas and game strategy. BRING IT WOLFIES!

I would graciously lose to DVMdream as she is a great WW player. Just wanted a shot at it for once, that's all. :meanie:
 
Official vote tally:

krist - 3 (bbeventer, krist, HOH)
Emiloo - 6 (Abney, Emiloo, Trematode, Jamr0ckin, Snowy, abber)
DVMDream - 10 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird, Packen, SnS, Philliab, dyachei, devyn)
Sheepdog - 2 (Sheepdog, Petpony)
wildcatj - 1 (wildcatj)
 
I don't know them, but I wanna read them. 🙂

I'm already obsessed with this. Can't stop checking the thread even though there's probably not much I will be able to find. :laugh:
 
Just as empty of a promise as your waffles... oh wait, you're a WAFFLER! Bad bad strategy for a leader! 😛

And I am NOT afraid to speak my mind or toss around ideas and game strategy. BRING IT WOLFIES!

I would graciously lose to DVMdream as she is a great WW player. Just wanted a shot at it for once, that's all. :meanie:

You can look back, I never promised waffles this game. 😛

I did promise strategy talk though. Which I always do. Honestly, I am just hoping to stay alive past day 3. :meanie:
 
I'm starting to get the feeling that i'm old because no one really knows these books 🙁
I remember waiting for the each Circle of Magic book (her other series--doesn't have anything to do with this game--for those who don't know) to come out at the library.
 
You can look back, I never promised waffles this game. 😛

I did promise strategy talk though. Which I always do. Honestly, I am just hoping to stay alive past day 3. :meanie:

Right, but you have a record of broken waffle promises. Never good to have a bad record. 😛
If Sheeps can deliver rainbow ponies, you can get people some damn waffles!

Do we even need to wait for the other two? Hasn't it reached an incorrect majority? 😉

I don't have time for this... I'm busy making snickers for my faithful followers :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting to get the feeling that i'm old because no one really knows these books 🙁

One of my classmates that's my age read these as a child, so maybe not! That being said, I had no idea they existed until vet school when someone mentioned them, since I was off reading the books the boys read in elementary school.
 
Plurality would be 2 more for DVMDream. 😎

Official vote tally:

krist - 3 (bbeventer, krist, HOH)
Emiloo - 6 (Abney, Emiloo, Trematode, Jamr0ckin, Snowy, abber)
DVMDream - 11 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird, Packen, SnS, Philliab, dyachei, devyn, orca2011)
Sheepdog - 2 (Sheepdog, Petpony)
wildcatj - 1 (wildcatj)
 
Right, but you have a record of broken waffle promises. Never good to have a bad record. 😛
If Sheeps can deliver rainbow ponies, you can get people some damn waffles!

Do we even need to wait for the other two? Hasn't it reached an incorrect majority? 😉

I don't have time for this... I'm busy making snickers for my faithful followers :meanie:

Wait a second....

I never received my flying pony that craps rainbows and is invisible. 😱

I will make good on my waffle promises, once I get to Scotland. 😉

They are the people I made the most waffle promises to.
 
Plurality would be 2 more for DVMDream. 😎

Official vote tally:

krist - 3 (bbeventer, krist, HOH)
Emiloo - 6 (Abney, Emiloo, Trematode, Jamr0ckin, Snowy, abber)
DVMDream - 11 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird, Packen, SnS, Philliab, dyachei, devyn, orca2011)
Sheepdog - 2 (Sheepdog, Petpony)
wildcatj - 1 (wildcatj)

unelect Emiloo
Elect DVMDream

:bow: