This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sleepsound

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My retake is coming up this month :nailbiting: and I'm starting to get worried since my TPR FL scores are dropping. I've heard the general consensus is that TPR Demo & Review exams are harder than most of the Course & Complete ones, so I'm having trouble tracking my progress.

Do you guys think this is ok? Should I reschedule?

Course 1: 506
Course 2: 501
Course 3: 503
Course 4: 509
Course 5: 504
Complete 1: 511
Complete 2: 513
----- took September exam -----
Complete 3: 508
Demo: 505
Review 1: 506​
 
Last edited:
My retake is coming up this month :nailbiting: and I'm starting to get worried since my TPR FL scores are dropping. I've heard the general consensus is that TPR Demo & Review exams are harder than most of the Course & Complete ones, so I'm having trouble tracking my progress.

Do you guys think this is ok? Should I reschedule?

Course 1: 506
Course 2: 501
Course 3: 503
Course 4: 509
Course 5: 504
Complete 1: 511
Complete 2: 513
----- took September exam (Itdidn't go well) -----
Complete 3: 508
Demo: 505
Review 1: 506​

Take the AAMC tests and check your progress. The fact you scored a 513 on TPR and did not score well on your MCAT is indicative that you just learned how TPR asks questions and NOT how the AAMC asks questions.... If you are scoring that high on your tests your content is probably sufficient, you need to practice with the AAMC material ASAP