This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ineedhelpplease12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

I want to sign up for an MCAT class, but do not know which company (TPR or Kaplan) to register with. I plan on taking an in-class course and I am looking for books that explain the concepts well (...I'm sure everyone is). I have heard the 2015 TPR books are full of mistakes and are essentially the same as the 2014 books since TPR rushed to meet past demand for "updated" 2015 MCAT books. Is this still the case? At the TPR books not updated fully for the new 2015/2016 test?

Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

neither, per january 23 mcat, religious khan for psych, religious reading for cars (new york times, aamc practice bank) practice practice practice verbal get you endurance up. For sciences at least bio, do yourself a favor 1) print the AAMC syllabus, for each topic/subtopic read a many journal articles you can, know what they are saying and if you don't refer to your old textbooks or khan

ps I took the TPR course, they completely failed. Honestly with that 2 grand I spent, I think the money would be better spent buying a good printer, computer and headphones for khan and journal articles

ps if you need help with concepts KHAN KHAN KHAN

-you are welcome