Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, checking my email CONSTANTLY 🥴Has anyone heard anything yet???
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope, checking my email CONSTANTLY 🥴Has anyone heard anything yet???
Me too!! FREAKING OUTNope, checking my email CONSTANTLY 🥴
I emailed them this morning to see what is going on with interviews!nope...just crickets and the sound of my dying heart lol
fingers crossed for you, and all of us!I emailed them this morning to see what is going on with interviews!
thank you for doing that! keep us posted if you canI emailed them this morning to see what is going on with interviews!
congrats-what portal? I've been getting everything via email...Everyone check the application status portal! I just checked and got a interview! 2:30 pm Dec 21st!!!!!
Did you not receive an email with it?The portal changed!
No email yet but at the bottom of my portal there is a message from the dean congratulating me on my interview and telling me what time the interview is at on the 21stDid you not receive an email with it?
where is that portal? I didn't even realize there was one--I've been egetting everything by email. Congrats on your interview!Everyone check the application status portal! I just checked and got a interview! 2:30 pm Dec 21st!!!!!
thanks!
SameMy portal doesn't say anything about an interview, it just says "Status: Awaiting Decision" 🙁
same hereMy portal doesn't say anything about an interview, it just says "Status: Awaiting Decision" 🙁
Even if you don't get the december invite there is still plenty of time for you to get one for the Jan and Feb interview dates!! Keep your head up!congrats on your interview!
yeah, mine still says awaiting decision too 😕
though tbh Tufts is my dream/long-shot school; I am just finishing orgo 1 after prior withdrawals, plus still missing orgo 2, physics 2, and biochem. possibly a math class if they don't accept my quant courses from grad school. trying to not get my hopes up but i'm still itching to know
I have that too. Very confusing...!!!My portal says "awaiting decision" too but I clicked on the student video on the right side of the screen and the first thing it said was "congrats on your interview". Does everyone else have this? My portal kinda looks a little wonky so I just want to make sure it's not just me!
Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interviewDarn.. my status is "Awaiting Decision" still. Congrats to those who got an interview!
Just checked the bottom of the page. Nothing there about an interview. Thanks though!Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interview
I think "Awaiting Decision" means Accepted, Denied, or Waitlist. Its not about Interview or no interviewJust checked the bottom of the page. Nothing there about an interview. Thanks though!
Is everything you need submitted? That sounds like they still need something from you.Congrats to everyone!
Mine says “awaiting materials” 😬
it means they're looking for documents--be it rec letters, supplemental app stuff...I'd reach out to them and ask for specifics.Does anyone have “Awaiting Materials”? I couldn’t fathom what that means.
They haven't sent out an email yet but I assume that when they do they will tell you what you are missing!Does anyone have “Awaiting Materials”? I couldn’t fathom what that means.
It's the "Student" video (the second 1 down). I think it's pretty generic, not really depicting anything in particular. It says "Congratulations on your interview" but I don't think it actually means anything lolCongrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷♀️
i'm curious, do you have the videos that say 'faculty welcome', 'our student video' and one about the campus farm?Congrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷♀️
i'm curious, do you have the videos that say 'faculty welcome', 'our student video' and one about the campus farm?
OOS! My portal also says awaiting decision but that has nothing to do with getting an interview (its about acceptance so everyone's says awaiting decision). I think everyone's student video says congrats on your interview but only people who got an interview have a message at the bottom of their page telling them what time their interview is with a message from the dean saying congratulations.Congrats! I am OOS, my portal says "awaiting decision", but the "student video" that says congratulations on your interview. For people who have got an interview, are you IS or OOS?
Yes, I do!i'm curious, do you have the videos that say 'faculty welcome', 'our student video' and one about the campus farm?
^^^ me toothis is giving me an aneurysm lol
All of my videos have been removed too except the Farm one. I'm not sure what's going on 😆 do they not realize that there is a hoard of panicking pre-veterinary students checking not only the school's online portal but talking to each other on SDN.I had a message from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
Same. Sounds like they made a BIG mistake.I had the videos from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
Yeah mine's gone too. They probably just messed up the portal!Same. Sounds like they made a BIG mistake.
Edit: I mean that they probably meant those videos only for "accepted" students.
Well the layout is wonky too. Seems like they launched it prematurely. I have the links of the videos. Didn't catch the one from Faculty. Here they are just in case.Same. Sounds like they made a BIG mistake.
Edit: I mean that they probably meant those videos only for "accepted" students.
yep mine just vanished too! ah well, so much chaosAll of my videos have been removed too except the Farm one. I'm not sure what's going on 😆 do they not realize that there is a hoard of panicking pre-veterinary students checking not only the school's online portal but talking to each other on SDN.
Exact sameYeah mine's gone too. They probably just messed up the portal!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.