Tufts c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was kinda thinking that the first interview invites would be sent out today since the December 21st interview is two weeks away from today! On to tomorrow I guess haha
saaame. i've had to distract myself literally all day from my anxiety about it all.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard anything yet???

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
nope...just crickets and the sound of my dying heart lol

Everyone check the application status portal! I just checked and got a interview! 2:30 pm Dec 21st!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Where does it show if you got an interview. Mine says awaiting decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you not receive an email with it?
No email yet but at the bottom of my portal there is a message from the dean congratulating me on my interview and telling me what time the interview is at on the 21st

Portal link:

its where you paid your application fee

Everyone check the application status portal! I just checked and got a interview! 2:30 pm Dec 21st!!!!!
where is that portal? I didn't even realize there was one--I've been egetting everything by email. Congrats on your interview!

My portal doesn't say anything about an interview, it just says "Status: Awaiting Decision" :(

congrats on your interview!
yeah, mine still says awaiting decision too :confused:
though tbh Tufts is my dream/long-shot school; I am just finishing orgo 1 after prior withdrawals, plus still missing orgo 2, physics 2, and biochem. possibly a math class if they don't accept my quant courses from grad school. trying to not get my hopes up but i'm still itching to know

congrats on your interview!
yeah, mine still says awaiting decision too :confused:
though tbh Tufts is my dream/long-shot school; I am just finishing orgo 1 after prior withdrawals, plus still missing orgo 2, physics 2, and biochem. possibly a math class if they don't accept my quant courses from grad school. trying to not get my hopes up but i'm still itching to know
Even if you don't get the december invite there is still plenty of time for you to get one for the Jan and Feb interview dates!! Keep your head up!

My portal says "awaiting decision" too but I clicked on the student video on the right side of the screen and the first thing it said was "congrats on your interview". Does everyone else have this? My portal kinda looks a little wonky so I just want to make sure it's not just me!

My portal says "awaiting decision" too but I clicked on the student video on the right side of the screen and the first thing it said was "congrats on your interview". Does everyone else have this? My portal kinda looks a little wonky so I just want to make sure it's not just me!
I have that too. Very confusing...!!!

I also have this. I think the video is shown on everyone's portal (with/without an interview invite), but I could definitely be wrong!!

Yeah, I think that's it. Just wanted to make sure! Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
yep i have it too. the formatting on mine is off too, looks a little glitchy

Darn.. my status is "Awaiting Decision" still. Congrats to those who got an interview!

Darn.. my status is "Awaiting Decision" still. Congrats to those who got an interview!
Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interview

Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interview
Just checked the bottom of the page. Nothing there about an interview. Thanks though!

Just checked the bottom of the page. Nothing there about an interview. Thanks though!
I think "Awaiting Decision" means Accepted, Denied, or Waitlist. Its not about Interview or no interview

Congrats to everyone!

Mine says “awaiting materials” 😬

Does anyone have “Awaiting Materials”? I couldn’t fathom what that means.

it means they're looking for documents--be it rec letters, supplemental app stuff...I'd reach out to them and ask for specifics.

They haven't sent out an email yet but I assume that when they do they will tell you what you are missing!

Congrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷‍♀️

Congrats! I am OOS, my portal says "awaiting decision", but the "student video" that says congratulations on your interview. For people who have got an interview, are you IS or OOS?

Congrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷‍♀️
It's the "Student" video (the second 1 down). I think it's pretty generic, not really depicting anything in particular. It says "Congratulations on your interview" but I don't think it actually means anything lol

i'm curious, do you have the videos that say 'faculty welcome', 'our student video' and one about the campus farm?

i'm curious, do you have the videos that say 'faculty welcome', 'our student video' and one about the campus farm?

Yep, the exactly what I have - actually the student video says "congrats on your interview" but I don't have a message from the Dean like others

Congrats! I am OOS, my portal says "awaiting decision", but the "student video" that says congratulations on your interview. For people who have got an interview, are you IS or OOS?
OOS! My portal also says awaiting decision but that has nothing to do with getting an interview (its about acceptance so everyone's says awaiting decision). I think everyone's student video says congrats on your interview but only people who got an interview have a message at the bottom of their page telling them what time their interview is with a message from the dean saying congratulations.

this is giving me an aneurysm lol

Reactions: 2 users
I had the videos from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.

I had a message from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
All of my videos have been removed too except the Farm one. I'm not sure what's going on :lol: do they not realize that there is a hoard of panicking pre-veterinary students checking not only the school's online portal but talking to each other on SDN.

• Haha
I had the videos from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
Same. Sounds like they made a BIG mistake.

Edit: I mean that they probably meant those videos only for "accepted" students.

Same. Sounds like they made a BIG mistake.

Edit: I mean that they probably meant those videos only for "accepted" students.
Yeah mine's gone too. They probably just messed up the portal!