Tufts c/o 2025

Started by Lucolly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats on your interview!
yeah, mine still says awaiting decision too 😕
though tbh Tufts is my dream/long-shot school; I am just finishing orgo 1 after prior withdrawals, plus still missing orgo 2, physics 2, and biochem. possibly a math class if they don't accept my quant courses from grad school. trying to not get my hopes up but i'm still itching to know
 
congrats on your interview!
yeah, mine still says awaiting decision too 😕
though tbh Tufts is my dream/long-shot school; I am just finishing orgo 1 after prior withdrawals, plus still missing orgo 2, physics 2, and biochem. possibly a math class if they don't accept my quant courses from grad school. trying to not get my hopes up but i'm still itching to know
Even if you don't get the december invite there is still plenty of time for you to get one for the Jan and Feb interview dates!! Keep your head up!
 
My portal says "awaiting decision" too but I clicked on the student video on the right side of the screen and the first thing it said was "congrats on your interview". Does everyone else have this? My portal kinda looks a little wonky so I just want to make sure it's not just me!
 
My portal says "awaiting decision" too but I clicked on the student video on the right side of the screen and the first thing it said was "congrats on your interview". Does everyone else have this? My portal kinda looks a little wonky so I just want to make sure it's not just me!
I have that too. Very confusing...!!!
 
Darn.. my status is "Awaiting Decision" still. Congrats to those who got an interview!
Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interview
 
Mine still says awaiting decision too but at the bottom of the page there is a message from the dean about the interview and the time of my interview
Just checked the bottom of the page. Nothing there about an interview. Thanks though!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷‍♀️
 
Congrats! I am OOS, my portal says "awaiting decision", but the "student video" that says congratulations on your interview. For people who have got an interview, are you IS or OOS?
 
Congrats everyone! My portal says "awaiting decision" but nothing about an interview in any of the videos 🤷‍♀️
It's the "Student" video (the second 1 down). I think it's pretty generic, not really depicting anything in particular. It says "Congratulations on your interview" but I don't think it actually means anything lol
 
Congrats! I am OOS, my portal says "awaiting decision", but the "student video" that says congratulations on your interview. For people who have got an interview, are you IS or OOS?
OOS! My portal also says awaiting decision but that has nothing to do with getting an interview (its about acceptance so everyone's says awaiting decision). I think everyone's student video says congrats on your interview but only people who got an interview have a message at the bottom of their page telling them what time their interview is with a message from the dean saying congratulations.
 
I had the videos from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
 
I had a message from Faculty and Students but now has been removed. Status is Awaiting Decision - IS with no interview offered.
All of my videos have been removed too except the Farm one. I'm not sure what's going on 😆 do they not realize that there is a hoard of panicking pre-veterinary students checking not only the school's online portal but talking to each other on SDN.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All of my videos have been removed too except the Farm one. I'm not sure what's going on 😆 do they not realize that there is a hoard of panicking pre-veterinary students checking not only the school's online portal but talking to each other on SDN.
yep mine just vanished too! ah well, so much chaos