Tufts C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is there a facebook/groupme for accepted students??

Members don't see this ad.

IS Acceptance, I will be accepting my spot! good luck to everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also made a group me so everyone who is accepted/waitlisted can all chat and get to know each other :) Here's the link: GroupMe

Did anyone have an interview after February 7th and get accepted? Or are they still evaluating later interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone have an interview after February 7th and get accepted? Or are they still evaluating later interviews?
Mine was before the 7th, I didn’t think about that maybe it is people who interviewed earlier

oos(international) acceptance! Congratulations on everyone who got accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
If we did not hear back today does that mean we are either waitlisted/rejected? Feeling super anxious

I can’t say if itll be the same this year, but I’m pretty sure last year had multiple waves of acceptances. On SDN it looks like people were notified on the 24th and the 28th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can’t say if itll be the same this year, but I’m pretty sure last year had multiple waves of acceptances. On SDN it looks like people were notified on the 24th and the 28th.
that’s a torture tactic 😂

• Haha
OOS acceptance!! I threw my phone!!

interview 1/29, email and update to portal 6:22 pm 2/23

Okay because I am going crazy I have looked over the last 5 years of Tufts forums and have not seen a single person post a rejection notice after they interviewed. Does Tufts waitlist everyone else? Or have people just not wanted to post that they weren't accepted?

Okay because I am going crazy I have looked over the last 5 years of Tufts forums and have not seen a single person post a rejection notice after they interviewed. Does Tufts waitlist everyone else? Or have people just not wanted to post that they weren't accepted?

I was wondering the same thing. I’m trying to not loose hope because there is a possibility not all acceptances have been released. It sounds like they interview a decent amount of people so it’s still possible.

The website indicates that dogs are not allowed on campus and that having a dog may complicate finding a rental. Could any current students who have a dog please comment on their experience? Do you come home mid-day to let your dog out? Did you find it hard to find an apartment or house? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The website indicates that dogs are not allowed on campus and that having a dog may complicate finding a rental. Could any current students who have a dog please comment on their experience? Do you come home mid-day to let your dog out? Did you find it hard to find an apartment or house? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Hi!
I had some trouble with breed restrictions (huskies) initially, but I was able to make it work. I’ve had two apartments during school, and it can be challenging, but my best advice is to look as early as possible. During didactics, I often just watched recorded lectures to create the sort of work/life/dog balance that I wanted. I’m not sure if they’re changing the attendance requirement for the new curriculum they’re introducing for the v28s, but it was all right. At one point first year, I had a neighbour willing to let my high-energy husky out for some zoomies midday.

During clinics, I may hire someone for walks; that’s what most folks seem to do.

hi all, i got an oos acceptance and on my application portal i accepted my position but there is no spot for me to pay my deposit. is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi! I am a current student and have a medium sized mix breed dog. I have had no issues finding housing! For first year, most of your lectures will be in the mornings. If you do have afternoon classes, you normally have plenty of time to go home in between classes! (we normally have an hour break for lunch). My roommates will also help let her out midday if they go home earlier than me!

Additionally, we have a dog park on campus, vaccine clinics, free bloodwork, and discounted services at the small animal hospital if that is a concern for anyone else!

So I’ve been trying to call admissions for updates on those who have had no changes to their portal but every time I call, no one answers :/

Hey everyone :) do you guys know if they gave out the inclusive excellence scholarships yet? Or are those typically awarded with financial aid packages?

Just to clarify, even if you weren't able to hit the deadline for institutional aid, you can still get a full COA loan, right?

Just declined my spot in the class due to getting into my instate. Hopefully someone can get some good news soon! Best of luck y'all!

Reactions: 6 users
i still haven't had a change in my portal. Is anyone in the same boat? they're posting on socials congratulations on all acceptances which sounds like they made their final decisions about their admissions but they left everyone else hanging :/

• Care
i still haven't had a change in my portal. Is anyone in the same boat? they're posting on socials congratulations on all acceptances which sounds like they made their final decisions about their admissions but they left everyone else hanging :/
naw same here. :/

• Care
I'm in the same boat. I am trying not to lose hope!

• Care
We Are Back To The Moon GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Haha
oos alternate. No email. Does list not move until after april 15th?

Oos alternate as well. Praying to hear good news from them after april 15

OOS alternate. Praying with you all! Tufts is my dream school

Same OOS alternate. I think they alt everyone that wasn’t accepted from the initial incoming class. good luck everyone

Is anyone seeing the reply form for the alternate status on their portal?

Is anyone seeing the reply form for the alternate status on their portal?

It should be to the right of the site if you’re on a computer and scroll down a little, i think it was like an orange colored block