Tufts Housing Username and Password?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HarryMonster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Tufts people! I was wondering if anyone knew the username and password for the housing website. I'm class of 2012, and I've contacted the gmail address listed there, but no one e-mails me back! I'd like to start browsing what they have. Thanks!
 
Although I'm not involved with maintaining the housing website, I suspect the listings have not yet been updated b/c I'm pretty sure a student is going to be in charge of doing those updates, and that won't happen for another couple of weeks until we're done with classes & exams.

I don't want to post the login and password here, since it's supposed to be a closed system for the Tufts community. However, I'd be willing to bet that if you emailed the admissions folks, they'd probably get you what you need.

Congrats, enjoy your summer, and see you in the fall!


Hey Tufts people! I was wondering if anyone knew the username and password for the housing website. I'm class of 2012, and I've contacted the gmail address listed there, but no one e-mails me back! I'd like to start browsing what they have. Thanks!