Tufts C/O 2028

Started by _rae_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Now I’m confused. They asked me to resend a W-2 statement but how can I do that now if the link is gone in my portal? I guess I’m rejected?
it could be a glitch. I think some of the previous emails had links to Tufts “Box” cloud where you submit W2s
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you send a pic...I see nothing
IMG_1141.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! Hopefully they’re still handing out some more good decisions. I’m glad there is a fb group because I can’t wait to meet you guys!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad