Tufts C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you clarify if there was an actual special link to apply to the DVM/MPH program on your portal like an hour ago and now it’s gone?
for me, the link to the app specifically was there 10 minutes ago and now it’s gone.

Members don't see this ad.

Both the financial aid information and how to apply for the combined program just came back up on my portal. I’m thinking it was an error before.

Reactions: 1 users
Now I’m confused. They asked me to resend a W-2 statement but how can I do that now if the link is gone in my portal? I guess I’m rejected?
it could be a glitch. I think some of the previous emails had links to Tufts “Box” cloud where you submit W2s

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I’m confused. They asked me to resend a W-2 statement but how can I do that now if the link is gone in my portal? I guess I’m rejected?
when they asked me to fix my info last week, they send me the place to submit the updated information

OOS acceptance! There was a status update on portal (didn't get any email, just happened to check portal)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance! No email yet - just was randomly checking the portal!

• Love
IS acceptance!!!! Screaming and crying and shaking. Checked my portal 6:15 PM EST no email

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
IS acceptance! I don’t think they’re done because the email I got said deliberations were complete for some applications.

Reactions: 5 users
IS acceptance!! First acceptance and top choice :)

OOS acceptance! I’ll likely be turning down my offer but I’m very happy to have been considered :)

Can you send a pic...I see nothing
IMG_1141.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
OOS acceptance!!! Tufts has been my dream school, but after getting accepted to my in-state (tOSU) I financially cannot justify going to tufts

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats everyone! Hopefully they’re still handing out some more good decisions. I’m glad there is a fb group because I can’t wait to meet you guys!

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be declining my OOS spot so hopefully someone can get off the waitlist! <3

Ahhhh I’m so happy for you!! 💕💕💕
Thank you!! So crazy I have like a parasocial relationship with some of the active people in these threads this means a lot haha

• Care
Reactions: 1 users