Tufts C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They emailed me with an issue with my financial documentation, so perhaps this is the financial aid office going through and checking everyone's documents. I am sweating bullets bc my employer provided me with a basically blank w2 and I have to go through the IRS now to get a new one. Pls pray for me

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Both of mine are also gone (I think?). I don’t think i’ve been on the portal since my interview. Now i’m gaslighting myself that my interview was horrible. even though I thought it went well besides when my mother texted me and it overrided do not disturb mode 🤣

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
emails this cycle have come out around 2-3pm EST…..

Last edited:
The financial aid office made it clear that they are separate from the admissions office in their email to me, so I am not confident that this means anything regarding decisions. However, I am still refreshing my email constantly.

my guess is sadly they removed the mph application stuff for people who were rejected so nobody’s time would be wasted…but I really hope that’s not true cause tufts is my top choice

well the deadline for financial aid applications passed so that makes sense to remove….mph on the other hand idk i feel like i’m gonna be sick if that means we got rejected (they were both removed from mine)

well the deadline for financial aid applications passed so that makes sense to remove….mph on the other hand idk i feel like i’m gonna be sick if that means we got rejected (they were both removed from mine)
Last year they released acceptances before rejections… so trying to tell myself they are just updating portals in general. but yeah could also mean that 😂 Trying to stay positive :) but who knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
How about some positive chat...where has everyone applied, interviewed, and been accepted so far?

• Love
Anyone applying to MPH whose portal is gone? Could play dumb and say you were gonna open application 🤣🤣

• Haha
I emailed because I genuinely was going to start my app today. I haven't heard back.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone still have the DVM/MPH application link on their portal?

For me the financial aid section is gone, but the MPH section is still there as well as the interview one

Edit: wait yeah it’s only the MPH Q&A stuff

Last edited:
I
i still have the mph q&a but not the actual application link
I can’t remember if there was a link or not. I also have the Open Forum Q&A and DVM/MPH Information Session too.
I received an email on Tuesday regarding applying for the dual program on my application portal.
I’m now positive I was not accepted because I don’t have the ability to apply. And like someone said above they don’t want folks to waste their time. I’m devastated. It was my first choice.
Good luck to everyone else!

I

I can’t remember if there was a link or not. I also have the Open Forum Q&A and DVM/MPH Information Session too.
I received an email on Tuesday regarding applying for the dual program on my application portal.
I’m now positive I was not accepted because I don’t have the ability to apply. And like someone said above they don’t want folks to waste their time. I’m devastated. It was my first choice.
Good luck to everyone else!
Assistance please; Where does it say if you can't apply, you were rejected? Why are you positive?

Okay starting to freak out now that I realized it was the Q&A info on my portal not the application link. I don’t wanna be played like this 😭

Looks like they emailed me that my financial documentation was wrong on 2/20 and it went to my spam folder. Fingers crossed they still let me fix it.

I’m gonna sign off until decisions come out so I stop obsessing. I was hoping to be admitted so I could have the option since I have family in Boston (which they asked about in my interview which was super unexpected) but I was admitted to my IS and other OOS programs that might make more sense regardless of admission to Tufts. Nonetheless- Tufts is a great program so was hoping to be able to consider it and will be thrilled/proud for those who are accepted:) Good luck to everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Looks like they emailed me that my financial documentation was wrong on 2/20 and it went to my spam folder. Fingers crossed they still let me fix it.
Do you think they review everyone's financial aid application stuff or just accepted students?

Assistance please; Where does it say if you can't apply, you were rejected? Why are you positive?
Below is a partial screenshot of the email I received this past Tuesday from Tufts:
IMG_1139.jpeg

So I presume that if my Application Portal no longer has any link or other method at all to apply for this dual program, it is a first sign that I will be getting either rejected or waitlisted.
If I was still in the running for the DVM program, and the deadline for the DVM/MPH program isn’t until March 11, I should have the ability to apply on my portal.

Below is a partial screenshot of the email I received this past Tuesday from Tufts:
View attachment 383070
So I presume that if my Application Portal no longer has any link or other method at all to apply for this dual program, it is a first sign that I will be getting either rejected or waitlisted.
If I was still in the running for the DVM program, and the deadline for the DVM/MPH program isn’t until March 11, I should have the ability to apply on my portal.
Maybe it's unintentional or a glitch.

• Hmm
Do you think they review everyone's financial aid application stuff or just accepted students?
I believe they review everyone's as the financial aid office is separate. I not only uploaded mine late, but gave them the wrong W-2 form, so this is likely due to my own error.
If I was still in the running for the DVM program, and the deadline for the DVM/MPH program isn’t until March 11, I should have the ability to apply on my portal
I think everyone is reading a bit too much into everything. No news is not a rejection. Based on what they told current students, we'll all know for sure next week.

it seems like a weird choice for them to have emailed everyone that and then take it off the portal a few days later

Maybe that email about applying to MPH dual program was originally an error. It would make sense that they’d wait to put up that link until people know they’ve been accepted or else they’d just have a bunch of surplus applications of people who were already denied.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe that email about applying to MPH dual program was originally an error. It would make sense that they’d wait to put up that link until people know they’ve been accepted or else they’d just have a bunch of surplus applications of people who were already denied.
I like that theory. Maybe the email and links went up automatically on a timer thinking they’d have decisions out by now. But extenuating circumstances led decisions to be moved to next week. That’s what I’m gonna think happened so I can exist in peace.

Someone on this thread posted that decisions came out today around 2-3pm EST?? I don’t see anything new on my portal :(

i also want to believe that theory but why would they only take it away from some people 😭😭
Yea that’s basically why I think we were rejected lol, imo if it was a glitch or something it would’ve been taken care of by now

my financial aid and mph application piece is gone as of 2 minutes ago, i don’t know what is happening

I think we are all ok. I don't even remember having the MPH link in my portal and my financial aid link was gone the day it was due. Deep breaths. They can't deny us all lol.

• Care
Now I’m confused. They asked me to resend a W-2 statement but how can I do that now if the link is gone in my portal? I guess I’m rejected?