UC Davis c/o 2020 Applicants

Started by katashark
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"By Nov. 13th" = Nov. 12th 11:59pm lol just kidding, hopefully not though.... Just realized the 13th is in 3 days! I've been so preoccupied with other things that I didn't even realize how close that is! Davis is my IS school, but I don't know if I have the grades to get invited for an interview :shrug:

They might send all the invites on 11/13. I don't think anyone here on this thread has received an invite yet.

(Someone please speak up if this is incorrect and you have received an invite!)

Good luck everyone!
 
Just made this account after lurking since beginning this process about 8 months ago.

I'm waiting on Davis as well, so I'll make sure to update if I get any notice over the next couple of days. Good luck to you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I messaged them, they say offers for interviews will still be posted by the 13th.
Thank sweet Baby Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. It's already pushing it for buying plane tickets for those of us OOS (not like there are a ton of us who are going to get interview invites anyway...:sorry: )
 
Last edited:
Just sitting here trying not to worry since I still have hours during which they could update my portal...

At least no one seems to have gotten any updates yet. You think "by the 13th" means "by the end of the 13th"?
 
my heart literally fell to my stomach when i saw a post on this thread......😱
My bad, I am so sorry. I wouldn't freak out even once people do start getting notices, though, as it will probably take some time to get them to everyone.
 
So, even if someone doesn't get an invite by/on the 13th, there is still a chance for them to get an invite by the 20th right? I would assume that if someone declined their interview, they would just keep going down the list, since they rank their applicants until all their interview slots are filled?
 
So, even if someone doesn't get an invite by/on the 13th, there is still a chance for them to get an invite by the 20th right? I would assume that if someone declined their interview, they would just keep going down the list, since they rank their applicants until all their interview slots are filled?
Yes, I would assume that is correct.
 
Just sitting here trying not to worry since I still have hours during which they could update my portal...

At least no one seems to have gotten any updates yet. You think "by the 13th" means "by the end of the 13th"?

My interpretation of that was more along the lines of by the end of the 13th. The word "by" has definitely had me refreshing my email at a much higher rate than usual today, though!

my heart literally fell to my stomach when i saw a post on this thread......😱

Hahaha right there with ya!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE DON'T FREAK OUT

Would they post results after buisness hours? Just how late a night us this going to be? I'm two hours ahead of California.

NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE DON'T FREAK OUT
 
NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE DON'T FREAK OUT

I'm assuming like 5pm-5:30 pst but I have no idea. Also, thank you for that all caps thing. good idea, I freaked out a little, I admit.

NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE DON'T FREAK OUT
 
my friend and I were discussing and we think interview decisions will be released at like 5 or 5:30 ish that way the admissions office wont have to field calls all day.....that or this was one giant mean joke on Friday the 13th:mask:
 
Checked my portal and its giving me another notification of a completed application for today's date. But nothing besides that. Anyone else have something similar?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad