UC Davis c/o 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"By Nov. 13th" = Nov. 12th 11:59pm lol just kidding, hopefully not though.... Just realized the 13th is in 3 days! I've been so preoccupied with other things that I didn't even realize how close that is! Davis is my IS school, but I don't know if I have the grades to get invited for an interview :shrug:

They might send all the invites on 11/13. I don't think anyone here on this thread has received an invite yet.

(Someone please speak up if this is incorrect and you have received an invite!)

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Sending out interviews on Friday the 13th.....I'm doomed:wideyed:

Reactions: 3 users
Just made this account after lurking since beginning this process about 8 months ago.

I'm waiting on Davis as well, so I'll make sure to update if I get any notice over the next couple of days. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I messaged them, they say offers for interviews will still be posted by the 13th.
Thank sweet Baby Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. It's already pushing it for buying plane tickets for those of us OOS (not like there are a ton of us who are going to get interview invites anyway...:sorry: )

Last edited:
Davis is my IS school too! I'm not sure if I have the grades either.... Good luck everyone!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just sitting here trying not to worry since I still have hours during which they could update my portal...

At least no one seems to have gotten any updates yet. You think "by the 13th" means "by the end of the 13th"?

Just sitting here trying not to worry since I still have hours during which they could update my portal...

At least no one seems to have gotten any updates yet. You think "by the 13th" means "by the end of the 13th"?

my heart literally fell to my stomach when i saw a post on this thread......:eek:

Reactions: 3 users

I think it means they send everything out on the 13th. So everyone gets notified at once probably

my heart literally fell to my stomach when i saw a post on this thread......:eek:
My bad, I am so sorry. I wouldn't freak out even once people do start getting notices, though, as it will probably take some time to get them to everyone.

So, even if someone doesn't get an invite by/on the 13th, there is still a chance for them to get an invite by the 20th right? I would assume that if someone declined their interview, they would just keep going down the list, since they rank their applicants until all their interview slots are filled?

So, even if someone doesn't get an invite by/on the 13th, there is still a chance for them to get an invite by the 20th right? I would assume that if someone declined their interview, they would just keep going down the list, since they rank their applicants until all their interview slots are filled?
Yes, I would assume that is correct.

My interpretation of that was more along the lines of by the end of the 13th. The word "by" has definitely had me refreshing my email at a much higher rate than usual today, though!

Hahaha right there with ya!

So is it now too late at night for me to be refreshing super often? I guess by 11/13 probably means 11/13.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I asked in the portal. They said that interview notices are being posted today. They did not specify a time. Denied messages are being posted next week. Good luck everyone!

I asked in the portal. They said that interview notices are being posted today. They did not specify a time. Denied messages are being posted next week. Good luck everyone!
Ahhh I just had a mini-heart attack seeing you post here. New rule: nobody post today unless it's an interview! jk.

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry CaitKelly, I have to post....

I'm not applying to UC Davis, but GOOD LUCK to everyone, as I know you (supposedly) hear about interviews today! You will ALL be accepted and there will be lots of butterflies and rainbows :luck:

Reactions: 5 users
NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE DON'T FREAK OUT

Would they post results after buisness hours? Just how late a night us this going to be? I'm two hours ahead of California.

Would they post results after buisness hours? Just how late a night us this going to be? I'm two hours ahead of California.

I LITERALLY JUST DIED FOR A MOMENT :nailbiting:

Reactions: 2 users

I'm assuming like 5pm-5:30 pst but I have no idea. Also, thank you for that all caps thing. good idea, I freaked out a little, I admit.

my friend and I were discussing and we think interview decisions will be released at like 5 or 5:30 ish that way the admissions office wont have to field calls all day.....that or this was one giant mean joke on Friday the 13th:mask:

My portal just updated to application complete, but no interview notice. WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Checked my portal and its giving me another notification of a completed application for today's date. But nothing besides that. Anyone else have something similar?

My portal said application complete 10/09/15 nothing from today...:(

If it weren't for this forum I would probably by crying in the corner by now :p

Reactions: 6 users
That's not..[sniff]..what's happening now...[sniff]...WHY DON'T THEY LIKE ME?????

Why is this so late? My phone is going to die...

Nearly 9:00 here... Been up and anxiously waiting since 5:30... Can't take it much longer.

could it be none of us got an interview? :(

Hi everyone. new to this thread but I just got the interview email a couple minutes ago!

just got the email!! I almost jinxed it xD

Nothing on my portal. Not surprised, it was a stretch.

Congrats to all of you getting interviews! I hope you all nail it :D

GOT AN INTERVIEW! I can't believe it!

No email and no portal update here. Congrats to all those who got interviews! :claps:

Nothing for me. Davis was my IS and #1 choice school :(:(

Congrats to everyone who got an invite!

Any out of staters who got interviews - can you post your stats?

Last edited: