UC Davis c/o 2028 Hopefuls

Started by gloworms
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me what your portal looks like in terms of the "Transcript Status"? Mine is in big red letters and I wanted to see if that's what everyone else has. (sorry if I'm over reacting 😅 i just want to make sure everything is fine)
 
Can anyone tell me what your portal looks like in terms of the "Transcript Status"? Mine is in big red letters and I wanted to see if that's what everyone else has. (sorry if I'm over reacting 😅 i just want to make sure everything is fine)
Mine also says that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like it is going to be a slow one for the WL this year! Started close to the top but was hoping for some more movement in February. 🫣
 
Hey, I started a GroupMe for UC Davis c/o 2028! Feel free to join 🙂

You're invited to my new group 'UC Davis c/o 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe