-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Davis c/o 2028 Hopefuls
Started by gloworms
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I guess it’s not happening today 😭😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got this friends!!! I totally understand the agony of the wait, but it will come! I swear that the months of December and January were the longest months of my life and here we are a whole year later and it felt like 2 seconds. I know this time feels slow and never-ending, but it will be here before you know it!I can’t take this anymore uc davis if you’re reading this please put us out of our misery
Maybe because this processes is so new it might be delayed similar to the first pandemic yr [emoji24] & they found out the 30th or 31st 🥲
I am rejecting this energy [emoji777][emoji777][emoji777] (u might be right tho ngl)
manifesting a call tomorrow for double good luck since it’s also pay day for me 🥲
hendricks5
Full Member
I really hope we make it 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hendricks5
Full Member
I guess we’ll have to wait and see 🤷♀️ it’s possible, I do wonder what the portal has said in the paston their website it says application decisions will be posted to portal... do you guys think they aren't doing calls this year?
Welllll as of today UC Davis is officially now the very last school (out of the 7 I applied to) I am waiting to hear back from. Hope it’s not too much longer [emoji31]
Does anyone know what the dates were in the previous few years that they released decisions?
hendricks5
Full Member
In the past 2 years it was the second Thursday of the month. That has been their pattern for nearly every year except Covid, when they released decisions at the end of the monthDoes anyone know what the dates were in the previous few years that they released decisions?
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
Guys I’m being told it MAY be tonight [emoji24] Good luck everyone [emoji1693]
Guys I’m being told it MAY be tonight [emoji24] Good luck everyone [emoji1693]
Let the stress sweats begin again [emoji24][emoji24] good luck guys 🫶[emoji2533]
amandalar845
Full Member
Guys I’m being told it MAY be tonight [emoji24] Good luck everyone [emoji1693]
Do you know some of the people that make the calls? Is that how you found out potentially tonight?
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
Do you know some of the people that make the calls? Is that how you found out potentially tonight?
Not quite. My friend currently attends Davis and she asked when they would be sending out decisions and they said they couldn’t disclose that information but subtly hinted to it being today.
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
Feeling less hopeful it’ll be today by the minute 🙁 Unfortunate
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
My friend just got a call. Good luck everyone!! 🫶[emoji2534]
IS ACCEPTANCE IM BEYOND SPEECHLESS!!!
IS ACCEPTANCE[emoji3590][emoji3590] good luck everyone!! so excited to be classmates
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call about 10 minutes ago 5:36pm, good luck!are you guys getting calls right now or from earlier?
binkybonky
Full Member
I GOT A CALL FROM BRANDY BUT I MISSED IT AND NOW IM PANICKING
mine was at 5:22 PMare you guys getting calls right now or from earlier?
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
Has anyone else gotten any calls a little more recently? I’m panicking lol
SAME I CAN'T FOCUS ON MY WORK ANYMORE [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]Has anyone else gotten any calls a little more recently? I’m panicking lol
hopefulvethi
New Member
same here :/Has anyone else gotten any calls a little more recently? I’m panicking lol
Renee Rodriguez
Full Member
SAME I CAN'T FOCUS ON MY WORK ANYMORE [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
MY LAST NAME IS RODRIGUEZ TOO HOPEFULLY WE’RE JUST AT THE END [emoji24][emoji1693]
binkybonky
Full Member
I GOT A CALL FROM BRANDY BUT I MISSED IT AND NOW IM PANICKING
IS ACCEPTANCE!!! 5:37pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
amandalar845
Full Member
IS acceptance!! I got the call at 6:15!!!
in state acceptance [emoji3590]🥹 no way no way no wayyy
in state acceptance [emoji3590]🥹 no way no way no wayyy
congrats!!! did you just get the call?