UF c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe they only came mid- January last year because there was an unforeseen delay, and they meant to send them before Christmas but they couldn't, and this year they plan to send them before Christmas
Would be the best Christmas present ever.

Members don't see this ad.

NO. I'm going to be miserable and anxious the WHOLE TIME.
grumpy-cat-800-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they only came mid- January last year because there was an unforeseen delay, and they meant to send them before Christmas but they couldn't, and this year they plan to send them before Christmas

I called the other day, and they said the next interview notifications will be sent out after their break. Starting at least January 3rd.

I know!!! Hopefully they'll be sent soon. Anybody know when UF goes on Christmas break??
We're still in our Finals week, everyone! Lol. Our break officially starts on Monday, and I think campus closes either next Wednesday or Thursday?

OOS here. Back in September when UF emailed me to verify my course work I asked when we should expect to hear the next step. The reply was that they "hope to have invitations sent before the winter break, but they have gone out as late as late January in the past."

Reactions: 2 users
Damn, I thought we would know today :(

Reactions: 1 user
Figured this was relevant

Attachments

• vet_school_checklist_sticker_rectangle.jpg
    vet_school_checklist_sticker_rectangle.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 5 users
Dear Ross and St.George,

Stop emailing me...you are my absolute last resort. No one wants to pay that much money unless they have to.

Signed,

Frustrated 26 yr old vet tech.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Ross and St.George,

Stop emailing me...you are my absolute last resort. No one wants to pay that much money unless they have to.

Signed,

Frustrated 26 yr old vet tech.

Especially since a lot of the Caribbean schools don't have teaching hospitals so 4th year students usually have to transfer to a different school

Th
OOS here. Back in September when UF emailed me to verify my course work I asked when we should expect to hear the next step. The reply was that they "hope to have invitations sent before the winter break, but they have gone out as late as late January in the past."
Living in fear...

Got an interview! February 11th at 4:00pm! Will anyone else be there!?

I just got an interview invite as well, but it said it was for an early admissions interview. I am kind of confused because early interviews were 11/19...? Did anyone else's email say this...? My interview is for 1/28.

Crap now im panicing :( congrats yall.

I just got an interview invite as well, but it said it was for an early admissions interview. I am kind of confused because early interviews were 11/19...? Did anyone else's email say this...? My interview is for 1/28.

It actually says the early admissions process, I don't think it means for early admissions, just that it's early in the process. Just a theory.

I also just got an interview invite (OOS) and mine said the same thing. My invite was for February 11th, however! Maybe they forgot to take that out of the email? I'm not sure

Mine said that as well, except it is for Feb. 11 instead of in Jan

It actually says the early admissions process, I don't think it means for early admissions, just that it's early in the process. Just a theory.
Not to argue about semantics, but it does say early admissions interview in the email I received. I'm sure it says it for everyone else as well, but it made me think that somehow they meant to send this back in October... I'm probably overthinking it, but I guess I was discouraged that I did not get an early interview since my GPA and test scores are so high. :( Congratulations on your invite though, Coopah! I've been seeing you on all of these other threads, so it's exciting that we might be classmates! I actually go to UF, so let me know if you need any help with hotels, etc. :)

Not to argue about semantics, but it does say early admissions interview in the email I received. I'm sure it says it for everyone else as well, but it made me think that somehow they meant to send this back in October... I'm probably overthinking it, but I guess I was discouraged that I did not get an early interview since my GPA and test scores are so high. :( Congratulations on your invite though, Coopah! I've been seeing you on all of these other threads, so it's exciting that we might be classmates! I actually go to UF, so let me know if you need any help with hotels, etc. :)

Mine said the same thing, I was thinking that too!

Im wearing out the refresh button

Thanks! I've seen you around, you do have crazy high scores and stuff, I wonder why you didn't get the early interview? Anyways, mine said early admissions interview process so maybe they just have confusing wording? lol at least we'll all be there, congrats on your interview as well.

Check spam? Sorry Hatter, I'd be really stressed too :(
Eh maybe she is right usually they dont send till early Jan. I've got average on everything but experience so prob not looking good

My vet literally told me when I told her the dates.

" You may have to work that day"

Can I send uf these text messages like I packed scrubs yall gotta work after this.

Thanks! I've seen you around, you do have crazy high scores and stuff, I wonder why you didn't get the early interview? Anyways, mine said early admissions interview process so maybe they just have confusing wording? lol at least we'll all be there, congrats on your interview as well.
They probably copied and pasted the early interview invites and forgot to take out the "early interview" portion. :laugh:

IS "early" interview scheduled for 1/28!

Congrats to everyone who got interviews!! So does UF send invites in waves? I'm just trying to stay hopeful but from my understanding they don't right? (I mean besides the group of early invites which they previously sent out.)

Congrats to everyone who got interviews!! So does UF send invites in waves? I'm just trying to stay hopeful but from my understanding they don't right? (I mean besides the group of early invites which they previously sent out.)
Last year for regular interviews they sent them out over like 3 days from what I remember. I don't think it was on purpose but I received an interview last year on a couple days before others I knew found out.

Last edited:
Interviewing as an IS applicant! Congrats to everyone who got one and for those who did not...don't give up!

Trust me Im with you on this

IS and haven't heard anything either way yet...

Have they delivered any rejections yet? Sorry, just freaking out over here.

Have they delivered any rejections yet? Sorry, just freaking out over here.
Looking at your profile like a creeper If you got an interview at Perdue and auburn im surprised UF didnt snatch you up.

Looking at your profile like a creeper If you got an interview at Perdue and auburn im surprised UF didnt snatch you up.
Lol thanks. I haven't heard anything either way from them. But my GRE was average and I have a lot of experience but it's all small animal.