Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m telling myself that based on previous years, we won’t hear until the afternoon to try to minimize my email checking hahahaI really really hope so ahhhh. I am checking my email and SDN *WAY* too much.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m telling myself that based on previous years, we won’t hear until the afternoon to try to minimize my email checking hahahaI really really hope so ahhhh. I am checking my email and SDN *WAY* too much.
Honestly, if we don't hear back today I am going to email/SDN rehab because it is consuming me.
I am getting more and more annoyed at every email that isn't them lol
Last year c/o 2022 called admissions and they emailed the next day....![]()
Someone should call them [emoji23]
Remember y’all: they have a lot of applications to go through!! They didn’t tell us a certain day so we don’t really have a reason to be annoyed. They’re probably spending a lot of time on each application, so we just need to relaxxxx and wait and see!I am getting more and more annoyed at every email that isn't them lol
Last year c/o 2022 called admissions and they emailed the next day....![]()
Alright folks, who’s calling? Even instead of asking when, asking if the notification should be over email or phone call... maybe that’ll sound less desperate lol
Alright folks, who’s calling? Even instead of asking when, asking if the notification should be over email or phone call... maybe that’ll sound less desperate lol
I’m pretty sure someone already called by now but lets just continue with our day while refreshing our email every 10 minutes [emoji23]
I'm just as anxious as you guys to hear back (*dream school*), but I'm not sure if anyone should be calling just yet. They officially told us mid-March via the letter, and in person they told my interview group 2-3 weeks (2 weeks being this Saturday). As much as I would love to hear back early as well, I think we can only hope for that and not necessarily expect it of them.

Just so everyone knows, we have a different dean of students this year who runs the admissions process, so it probably isn’t the exact same as the last few years!
We know exactly nothing related to admissions, unfortunately. My guess is the time line won’t vary drastically but it’s all speculation! Sorry we’re not more help we’re in our own little bubble haha.I guess that makes sense. With the new dean will the decision be sent out next week? Or has the dean hinted the day in which it will be sent out. The paper on the interview day said mid February
We know exactly nothing related to admissions, unfortunately. My guess is the time line won’t vary drastically but it’s all speculation! Sorry we’re not more help we’re in our own little bubble haha.
Maybe the website was actually right 😱Hey guys, I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I heard through the grapevine that someone asked Alex Avelino and was told early March.
Oh wow, that’s so weird cause at our debriefing they said 2nd week of February ..... is Alex Avelino part of the decision process ?Hey guys, I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I heard through the grapevine that someone asked Alex Avelino and was told early March. I'm taking this with a grain of salt especially since last year's thread said Alex's response on decision day was "You should be hearing back in February, if all goes according to plan!!!", but I thought I'd tell you guys.
She is not- she is just a pre vet advisor here at the school. I’d go with what our dean said, as Alex isn’t in the decision making!Oh wow, that’s so weird cause at our debriefing they said 2nd week of February ..... is Alex Avelino part of the decision process ?
She is not- she is just a pre vet advisor here at the school. I’d go with what our dean said, as Alex isn’t in the decision making!
Is anyone thinking they might send out acceptances today or is it more likely that we’ll have to wait until at least Monday?
I’m lucky if I can make it to 10Here’s to another day of constantly refreshing our emails every 10 minutes [emoji23]
I just got an email for some UF - CPET program and just about had a heart attack
They should not be aloud to send out emails about programs when students are waiting to here back from admissionsIts like they enjoy giving us mini heart attacks [emoji23]
Well that’s good to know! Wonder how long that process takes though..My friend was part of the interview process and asked today and they said they’re waiting on UF to double check residency statuses, and once they get that info they’ll send it. Nothing on the vet schools end!
My friend was part of the interview process and asked today and they said they’re waiting on UF to double check residency statuses, and once they get that info they’ll send it. Nothing on the vet schools end!
My friend was part of the interview process and asked today and they said they’re waiting on UF to double check residency statuses, and once they get that info they’ll send it. Nothing on the vet schools end!
I don’t think they’re checking with everyone just double checking anyone who’s residency was in question or was confusing or something! Should be any day now!Im In state and I havent received anything regarding verifying my resident status. Lets hope that process is quick though
My computer just died for good (funnnn) before I trudge out to buy a new one does anyone know if UF requires a specific laptop?
None of the other schools I am waiting to hear back from do so I’m wondering if I can jump the gun or if I need to wait to hear from UF first
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.