This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YAM313

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
To anyone who has filled out the UMKC Prerequisite courses on the AADSAS app, what did you guys do when they asked for each class and lab separately if you had courses that had lab joined with them? For example, they're asking for Anatomy, then Anatomy Lab separately. I took Anatomy w/ Lab. Should I select the full class for lab as well?

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I selected the full class for lab. I am also stuck with this section as well, but they do have the option of not entering anything.

I selected the full class for lab. I am also stuck with this section as well, but they do have the option of not entering anything.
Do you think it's better to select the full class instead of selecting nothing for the course?

Members don't see this ad :)
To anyone who has filled out the UMKC Prerequisite courses on the AADSAS app, what did you guys do when they asked for each class and lab separately if you had courses that had lab joined with them? For example, they're asking for Anatomy, then Anatomy Lab separately. I took Anatomy w/ Lab. Should I select the full class for lab as well?

Thank you in advance.
I entered the same class for both the lab and the lecture. That class combined both so it made sense to me to do it that way. Not sure if it is correct though. Your best bet would be to call the school and ask how they want it.

Reactions: 1 user
I entered the same class for both the lab and the lecture. That class combined both so it made sense to me to do it that way. Not sure if it is correct though. Your best bet would be to call the school and ask how they want it.
Did any of you take Physio lab?

Both anatomy and physio labs were included in lecture so I did the same as Bingwen, put the full class for lab and lecture.