UNE Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I'm sure it was an acceptance call!!! They said they will send out an email later too.
you think so? They did not leave me a voicemail or anything. I called back and it said to email them. :/ ughhhhhhhh

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure it was an acceptance call!!! They said they will send out an email later too.
You think so? I called back a few times and it said to send an email. They also did not leave a voicemail. Ughhh =/

Members don't see this ad :)
me too, I feel like they will wait until they make all the calls to send the rejection emails
Are you on the east coast? Im central. On Facebook I've only seen one person living in central time get a call

I'm on Central Time and I just got the call a few minutes ago!!! So excited!

Anyone know how many acceptances they give today? And about how many people they interviewed?

To everyone who didn't receive a call this morning, a few things to keep in mind:

1. Based on last years thread, you will be receiving an update in the first couple weeks of January with definitive distinction between acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.
2. Nearly 1/3 of the class size will be filled with post-December acceptances.
3. It is the nature of this process to be painstakingly drawn out, and this juncture is no different.

Keep on your grind. Looking forward to seeing more successes in the near future for us.

Reactions: 2 users
To everyone who didn't receive a call this morning, a few things to keep in mind:

1. Based on last years thread, you will be receiving an update in the first couple weeks of January with definitive distinction between acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.
2. Nearly 1/3 of the class size will be filled with post-December acceptances.
3. It is the nature of this process to be painstakingly drawn out, and this juncture is no different.

Keep on your grind. Looking forward to seeing more successes in the near future for us.
So they are done calling??

So they are done calling??
Depending on where you are located, potentially. I didn't see anyone get accepted after 11a last year, minus a random one the day after. The process is obv random and none of us know anything for sure, but being on the east coast, I am not expecting a call any later in the day. Just my $.02

Received a call at 9:38 am! I am in EST. They said they will be sending out an email later regarding acceptance. Does anyone know when the email will be sent out? Later today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they call the number you put on your aadsas app? I changed mine just yesterday I wonder if they’ll see that I updated it.

Got a Call back so happy! Is there a fb group?

Reactions: 1 users
Here is the link to the group:

Reactions: 1 user
Got an acceptance letter via email since i missed their call!

wow.. this is my 3rd cycle and after 2 years of rejections, waitlist, and disappointments ... here I am. Happy to say I got my first acceptance call ever yesterday around 9 am to UNE (also made it into Western so I plan to copy paste some of this over there as well hehe)
Sorry for being on the later side to post! Yesterday was huge whirlwind of emotions. It's like this huge weight has been lifted off me.

If I can just offer some advice to anyone that is reading or cares - Don't let acceptances or rejections define you or diminish your self worth. I know it's hard.. trust me after 2 years of wait lists and rejections it takes a toll on you. Figure out what's lacking in your application and work on your weaknesses. Reach out to admissions, look into post-baccs, SMPs, new opportunities to shadow/volunteer, retake the DAT (if needed), and/or start working!

To everyone that was accepted - congrats!!

To everyone still waiting - Don't forget it's a long cycle, there will be movement post Dec. Don't spend too much time on SDN (you will go crazy reading about others haha), but it is never too early to start preparing for next cycle in case things don't work out.

Wishing everyone the best for 2021!

Reactions: 8 users
Hello everyone!

So I was accepted for the class of 2025, so excited! However, I need to do the anatomy prerequisite before school starts. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and is having to take/had taken their prerequisite with UNE online? I'm attaching the link to the anatomy course they offer.

Anatomy Lecture & Lab Course, ANAT 1005, for Health Professions | UNE Online College of Graduate and Professional Studies

I just wanted people's opinion on the anatomy course if anyone has taken it or heard about it or just any of the online classes UNE offers. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks! :)

Hello everyone!

So I was accepted for the class of 2025, so excited! However, I need to do the anatomy prerequisite before school starts. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and is having to take/had taken their prerequisite with UNE online? I'm attaching the link to the anatomy course they offer.

Anatomy Lecture & Lab Course, ANAT 1005, for Health Professions | UNE Online College of Graduate and Professional Studies

I just wanted people's opinion on the anatomy course if anyone has taken it or heard about it or just any of the online classes UNE offers. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks! :)
Hello, I actually took their anatomy and biochem classes. What kind of info are you looking for?

does anyone know if UNE has block style ( one exam every 3-4 weeks that covers all lectures from all classes in one setting) or are exams spread out ?

Hello everyone!

I also have to take anatomy and I think I'm going to do their online option. I know someone who took micro online through UNE and they said it was really easy

does anyone know if UNE has block style ( one exam every 3-4 weeks that covers all lectures from all classes in one setting) or are exams spread out ?
Exams are spread out like there are individual exams for each class

Exams are spread out like there are individual exams for each class
Thank you so much! This helped a lot! and do you know If someone gets sick of falls behind, what is the policy on making up a class or retaking a test ?

Just got the waitlist email - declining the list to attend another school.
Best of luck to you all :)

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you so much! This helped a lot! and do you know If someone gets sick of falls behind, what is the policy on making up a class or retaking a test ?
I don't know the specific policies but I know you can make up clinic days if you need to and retaking tests definitely happens if you fail the first time. From what I've seen, UNE generally seems like a super understanding school that really cares about its students- I'm not yet a student tho :)

Waitlisted as well. Hopefully people get moved around when the Jan 14 deposit deadline comes through.

I also have to take anatomy and I think I'm going to do their online option. I know someone who took micro online through UNE and they said it was really easy
Okay sweet! When are you planning on taking the course? I was probably going to start on the February 7th start date or the one later in February (I think its on the 20th or something like that).

Hello, I actually took their anatomy and biochem classes. What kind of info are you looking for?
Just what you thought about the overall online anatomy course. How were the quizzes and exams in your opinion? How many hours a week of studying would you say you put in the course to get a good grade? I'm just asking to prepare myself, because I am in the midst of finishing up some research while also working a part time job.

Last edited:
On the Waitlist, but extremely unlikely I will be accepting an admissions offer if they give me one.

Respectfully asking why would this be the case? Im in a similar boat...
I got into my state school, which is cheaper and in a much bigger city, so my SO if more likely to get a better job. I'm still waiting on possible waitlist movement from another school so I can analyze the costs, but if I don't get off the waitlist in the next 4ish days I'll accept an offer I already have.

Just declined my seat and hoping it goes to one of you!!

Reactions: 3 users