Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. both mean that you are in line, and ASA (Accept-Space Available) simply means that you are towards the front of the line.
Thank you!!! Much appreciated!
Anyone else interviewing on Thursday?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes. both mean that you are in line, and ASA (Accept-Space Available) simply means that you are towards the front of the line.
Letters went out yesterday.
I just called. 🙂
Thanks for the info!..I received certified mail yesterday (no joke!) and didn't get home in time...didn't sleep all night and flew to the post office for 730am...but it was all worth it....
Interviewed 3/12
Accepted today!!!!!!!!
Congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to meet you 🙂
So, I received a letter stating that I will be accepted if space in the class becomes available. Does any one know how much movement there typically is on UNE's ASA waitlist?
Thanks!
So, I received a letter stating that I will be accepted if space in the class becomes available. Does any one know how much movement there typically is on UNE's ASA waitlist?
Thanks!
I spoke with Lisa Lane from admissions yesterday actually. She said only half of people accepted have paid their deposits so I'm guessing that's why they are still interviewing and accepting people!?
Any accepted students out there receive a letter outlining the OSHA/HIPPA training for our matriculation?
You'll get it. I think the third years are keeping the admin staff busy right now -- we're innundating them with paperwork for away rotations, LORs, MSPEs, problems scheduling our PE exams, etc. We're in high gear right now.
As for the HIPPA and OSHA training, I think we had to do that in June or July before our MSI year. It's all online, and it sucks away a few hours of your life that you'll never get back. But pay attention and read every screen - the questions are detail oriented and you have to pass. You'll get to do an abbreviated course every year from here on out. That reminds me - I have to recert those two courses next month. 🙄
Congrats on being accepted! Did you find out via email, regular mail, or calling admissions? I'm also on the ASA list and I'm dying over here!?!
Luck! 
When do classes start this year?? Anyone know?
Thanks!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.