University of Arizona c/o 2024?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just saw this message pop up on the portal indicating that decisions can be delayed...
Noooo!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
We’re never gonna know. The world will collapse and we will never know

In case you can’t see my emojis im totally joking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users
We’re never gonna know. The world will collapse and we will never know

In case you can’t see my emojis im totally joking.

Omg exactly how I feel right now!!!! :nailbiting: LOL

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully, they are able to get them out like they plan!! Im on edge!!!

1E838013-D4D7-491D-9ADF-701CA6437F1D.jpeg
068D612E-9E8D-4E69-915E-F9A22296B22F.jpeg

Since we’re all literally just sitting here panicking, here are some hour-old kittens and puppies. We had 2 dystocias come in back to back the other day at work and I got to be in the OR receiving babies to stimulate them to breathe. Hecking cutest thing of my life.

I’m in emergency medicine so the actual apocalypse must happen before we close our doors due to COVID-19. Who else is still working?

Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 298948View attachment 298949
Since we’re all literally just sitting here panicking, here are some hour-old kittens and puppies. We had 2 dystocias come in back to back the other day at work and I got to be in the OR receiving babies to stimulate them to breathe. Hecking cutest thing of my life.

I’m in emergency medicine so the actual apocalypse must happen before we close our doors due to COVID-19. Who else is still working?
I'm still working. I'm a small animal vet tech. I'm honestly surprised that people are still coming in with all the panic

Aww :) Those littles are super cute. Hope they and their mama are thriving nicely. I'm still working :nurse: I work at a large 24/7 Veterinary Emergency and Specialty clinic in CA and things haven't really slowed down in spite of everything going on. I worked swing last night and we were slammed. We've set up a screening station at the entrance of the hospital to mitigate exposure the best we can.

Oh yeah 100% working over here!!
I work for a Small Animal clinic and Urgent care and I am also a wildlife rehabber! So no rest or all us animal peeps!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got accepted to the other school I was waiting to hear from!!! Now fingers crossed Arizona gets back to us soon too!!!

Just got accepted to the other school I was waiting to hear from!!! Now fingers crossed Arizona gets back to us soon too!!!
Congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oh yeah 100% working over here!!
I work for a Small Animal clinic and Urgent care and I am also a wildlife rehabber! So no rest or all us animal peeps!

Portal says delay up to a week..
I'm still working too. Specialty/ER and animal shelter. We triage the patient in the parking lot now to minimize in-person contact. Shelter is close to the public but still intake stray animals.

Since we started baby animals on here I’ll bless this thread with our first baby opossums of the year...
IMG_1694.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_2546.jpg

I’ll add to the baby animals. This was a litter of brindle Frenchies born via emergency C-section at my hospital the day before the interview weekend

Accepted via email !

OOS accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to meet you all again in the fall!!

Reactions: 6 users
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!! I've been watching this thread for so long waiting to comment until I got my email! I finally did. IM SO HAPPY IM SHAKING. Can't wait to see you guys this fall!!

Last edited:
OOS Accepted! Congratulations to everyone!

Reactions: 7 users
In state acceptance! Congrats to everyone!

For those of you accepted did your url change? I still have nothing and mine is now without the “admission info” tab.

For those of you accepted did your url change? I still have nothing and mine is now without the “admission info” tab.

It did, there were a bunch of tabs, a video from the dean and congrats as well. Just stuff for the next steps

Accepted OOS via email! I’m crying and shaking!

OOS Accepted!! Looking forward to meeting all of you in August!

Wow one moment I'm relieved that my paper to graduate was approved and the next I am heartbroken. Back to back. No email. Congratulations you guys, I am honestly so happy for you! Hope I can join you soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

OOS ACCEPTED!! Wow I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to meet all of you in the fall!!!

For all accepted students, here’s a GroupMe for us to connect!

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page started by the school? If not I am more than happy to start one and connect with you all

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page started by the school? If not I am more than happy to start one and connect with you all

They will post one after April 15th! But we have a GroupMe

I dont think there is. I asked during the informal meeting with the Deans and they said they didn't have anything like that yet

Of the people accepted above, are any of you sat interviews? I still have nothing and neither do my sat peeps!

Of the people accepted above, are any of you sat interviews? I still have nothing and neither do my sat peeps!

I interviewed Sunday and haven’t heard anything. At this point, I’m assuming waitlist but I wish there’d be an email confirming or denying that when all the acceptance emails went out.

I interviewed Saturday morning and accepted OOS.

I interviewed Saturday. I wouldn't give up hope yet! Hopefully they'll send out other emails just to let people who haven't heard yet know what's going on. I'm staying positive for you guys!

I interviewed Saturday afternoon. Don’t give up hope!

Waitlisted. Story of my life.

Same. I'm still hopeful though.

So am I! It is a little challenging when we’re all stuck going between home and work. Here’s a foal to brighten things up though!
IMG_0033.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted as well. We will see what happens!

Waitlisted! Low key hoping some people decide to go with other programs but seriously to those of you who got in CONGRATS! It’s a huge accomplishment!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know how long the waitlist is?

Apparently everyone wasn't waitlisted so it's some amount less than 140 I guess.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile