University Of Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemwiz14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am an august mcat taker and I was wondering if anyone knows whats up with UF, if they are still interviewing or did they start sending out post-secondary rejections. I haven't heard a thing! Does anybody Know?Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

chemwiz14 said:
Hey guys, I am an august mcat taker and I was wondering if anyone knows whats up with UF, if they are still interviewing or did they start sending out post-secondary rejections. I haven't heard a thing! Does anybody Know?Thanks!

Hey,
I am an april and august mcat-er. I havent heard anything either which is really hard. I know people who are being offered interviews right now with scores lower than mine who took the august mcat and then submitted their amcas application. I also went to the office and noticed that 70 of the class spots are filled- only 20 of those are UF kids. UF does interview up until the end of spring and notifies all summer of openings. hope this helps.