This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard back last week that I was granted an interview for the Florida Campus! They took exactly a month for a decision from my advisor appointment!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

It took 5 weeks from submission to advising appointment (holidays) and only 3 weeks to be granted an interview after advisor submission. (San Marcos)

Reactions: 1 users
Has anybody applied to and heard back from the Miami campus about interviews yet? I applied on 11/29 and had my advisor appointment on 12/17. I'm hoping to hear something soon.
I had my interview for the Miami campus yesterday 2/23. I revived the invitation on 12/27/19.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview for the Miami campus yesterday 2/23. I revived the invitation on 12/27/19.
UPDATE! I was granted an interview for 2/27 at the Miami Campus. What was the interview like? Hope everything went well with yours!

UPDATE! I was granted an interview for 2/27 at the Miami Campus. What was the interview like? Hope everything went well with yours!
Congrats! When did you submit by the way?

I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup

GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35

Submitted Applocation : December 26th

Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th

waiting on a decision for an interview...

I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup

Why did they advise the Miami campus?

Dang wish they told me that. I have the same stats as you lol.

Accepted for fall 2020 residential in San Marcos, I'm going to hold my spot as I am waiting for admissions decisions from other California schools.

:claps:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! What we're your stats?

They had mentioned them earlier in the thread, they are:

cgpa: 3.2
pgpa: 3.6
gre: 315
observation: 1000+ in varied IP/OP settings

I interviewed for the Austin campus last Friday 1/24, waiting to hear back now!

Does anyone know of people who got rejected after they interviewed?

Reactions: 2 users
Haven't seen a fall 2020 thread. Only see a summer/spring one. Comment if you're applying for fall and which campus.

I'm applying to San Marcos Campus.
cGPA: 3.39
pGPA:3.3
GRE: combined 291

when I applied: 10/15 , phonecall/advisor submitted: 12/17

1/7 granted interview...2/11
I was just granted my interview for march 10th for the fall term. Haha seeing as how we have almost the exact same stats, I am really pulling for you to get in :):):). Hope that we both crush our interviews and become classmates in the future!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just granted my interview for march 10th for the fall term. Haha seeing as how we have almost the exact same stats, I am really pulling for you to get in :):):). Hope that we both crush our interviews and become classmates in the future!
Congrats ! When did you hear from them ?

Does anyone know of people who got rejected after they interviewed?
Oh I was wondering the same thing, I interviewed for another campus and feel I did poorly:(

Received my invitation for Miami location interview.

Does anyone know anything about if they allow you to switch cohorts after acceptance? I got accepted into summer 2020 but am now panicking about a prerequisite I need to finish and want to push my start back to fall 2020.

Does anyone know anything about if they allow you to switch cohorts after acceptance? I got accepted into summer 2020 but am now panicking about a prerequisite I need to finish and want to push my start back to fall 2020.
I have heard through somewhere else on the forum that yes, they can do this. Not sure how reliable that is, but there is hope.

Edit: Oh wait, the person I remember saying they did that was going from Fall to Summer. I feel like Summer to Fall would be harder because it just feels like more people apply for fall.

You can ask them if it’s possible especially since you have a valid reason. Talk to your enrollment advisor ASAP so they can handle it appropriately.

I was one to switch after the fact. I mentioned it before interviewing but the actual conversation happened after my acceptance. They will ask you why you want to change terms but just explain your situation and they’ll tell you what your options are.

It was 4 questions, 1 interviewer and 2 interviewees. The questions were tell me about yourself, what was the hardest class you have taken and what did you do to succeed, a cheating scenario question (what would you do in this situation), and what is professionalism. Overall it was a relaxing environment. The interviewer seemed intimidating but after the we gave our answers we starting talking about random things not related to school and made me feel less nervous. I received the acceptance email and call the other day so I was worried for nothing. Just go into it relaxed and be yourself. Best of luck!

Reactions: 3 users
It was 4 questions, 1 interviewer and 2 interviewees. The questions were tell me about yourself, what was the hardest class you have taken and what did you do to succeed, a cheating scenario question (what would you do in this situation), and what is professionalism. Overall it was a relaxing environment. The interviewer seemed intimidating but after the we gave our answers we starting talking about random things not related to school and made me feel less nervous. I received the acceptance email and call the other day so I was worried for nothing. Just go into it relaxed and be yourself. Best of luck!
Thank you and congrats! What were your stats?

How long after your advising appointment did you receive a call back for an interview?

How long after your advising appointment did you receive a call back for an interview?
I got the call about week after I sent my application which was in October. I received the invitation during Christmas break

Was accepted elsewhere, so I will be declining my spot for fall at San Marcos.
I hope this helps someone out. :)

Haven't seen a fall 2020 thread. Only see a summer/spring one. Comment if you're applying for fall and which campus.

Good luck on your interview today!

Just had my interview today.
1 faculty to 2 interviewees
The questions I got asked
tell me about yourself, how do you manage stress, why st Aug
Very conversational and chill

Just had my interview today.
1 faculty to 2 interviewees
The questions I got asked
tell me about yourself, how do you manage stress, why st Aug
Very conversational and chill
Thank you for the information! Did they ask you a question about cheating? I read a few other posts that said they did.

Thank you for the information! Did they ask you a question about cheating? I read a few other posts that said they did.
No they did not. They just had like an informational financial aid talks, then Program director, student life ppl, CICP lab person the your actual interview at the end.

How long after your interview did you receive a response regarding acceptances ?

Do you think you can switch from a Flex DPT to an earlier residential program?

Submitted my application to the new Dallas campus!
Praying and hoping for the best!

Submitted my application to the new Dallas campus!
Praying and hoping for the best!

There's no point in submitting another application to the new Dallas campus if I already submitted one with first choice San Marcos in January right? Since they said on PTCAS that only one application can be submitted. Thanks!

ACCEPTANCE EMAIL 2/19
Just received my acceptance. 2/19. I will be accepting my seat!

How was the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
The interview part of the day was only like 30mins 1 DPT with 2interviewees. basic interview questions (tell me about yourself, tell me something exciting about you, why this school, how will you handle stress, etc.) there was like 30-40ppl interviewing a mix of summer/fall. There was a lot more summer people during my interview