You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine DPT FALL 2020 Thread (YELLOW CLASS)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OP15
New Member
I had my interview for the Miami campus yesterday 2/23. I revived the invitation on 12/27/19.Has anybody applied to and heard back from the Miami campus about interviews yet? I applied on 11/29 and had my advisor appointment on 12/17. I'm hoping to hear something soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPDATE! I was granted an interview for 2/27 at the Miami Campus. What was the interview like? Hope everything went well with yours!I had my interview for the Miami campus yesterday 2/23. I revived the invitation on 12/27/19.
Congrats! When did you submit by the way?UPDATE! I was granted an interview for 2/27 at the Miami Campus. What was the interview like? Hope everything went well with yours!
Thank you! Submitted 11/27. Had phone appointment 12/17.Congrats! When did you submit by the way?
Cool! What we're your stats if you don't mind sharingThank you! Submitted 11/27. Had phone appointment 12/17.
I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup
GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35
Submitted Applocation : December 26th
Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th
waiting on a decision for an interview...
GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35
Submitted Applocation : December 26th
Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th
waiting on a decision for an interview...
Why did they advise the Miami campus?I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup
GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35
Submitted Applocation : December 26th
Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th
waiting on a decision for an interview...
Low GRE scoresWhy did they advise the Miami campus?
Dang wish they told me that. I have the same stats as you lol.I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup
GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35
Submitted Applocation : December 26th
Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th
waiting on a decision for an interview...
Accepted for fall 2020 residential in San Marcos, I'm going to hold my spot as I am waiting for admissions decisions from other California schools.


Congrats! What we're your stats?Accepted for fall 2020 residential in San Marcos, I'm going to hold my spot as I am waiting for admissions decisions from other California schools.
![]()
Congrats! What we're your stats?
They had mentioned them earlier in the thread, they are:
cgpa: 3.2
pgpa: 3.6
gre: 315
observation: 1000+ in varied IP/OP settings
I interviewed for the Austin campus last Friday 1/24, waiting to hear back now!
Awesome!! What’s your first choice school?Accepted for fall 2020 residential in San Marcos, I'm going to hold my spot as I am waiting for admissions decisions from other California schools.
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just granted my interview for march 10th for the fall term. Haha seeing as how we have almost the exact same stats, I am really pulling for you to get in 🙂🙂🙂. Hope that we both crush our interviews and become classmates in the future!Haven't seen a fall 2020 thread. Only see a summer/spring one. Comment if you're applying for fall and which campus.
I'm applying to San Marcos Campus.
cGPA: 3.39
pGPA:3.3
GRE: combined 291
when I applied: 10/15 , phonecall/advisor submitted: 12/17
1/7 granted interview...2/11
Congrats ! When did you hear from them ?I was just granted my interview for march 10th for the fall term. Haha seeing as how we have almost the exact same stats, I am really pulling for you to get in 🙂🙂🙂. Hope that we both crush our interviews and become classmates in the future!
Yesterday at like 8am. Everything was officially submitted on the 22nd of Dec.Congrats ! When did you hear from them ?
Oh I was wondering the same thing, I interviewed for another campus and feel I did poorly🙁Does anyone know of people who got rejected after they interviewed?
Received my invitation for Miami location interview.I’m applying to Miami’s Campus because I was advised too | Austin campus is my backup
GRE: 290 combined
PGPA: 3.35
CGPA: 3.35
Submitted Applocation : December 26th
Phone Call with Advisor : Jan 15th
waiting on a decision for an interview...
Violet2020
USA San Marcos SPT
I have heard through somewhere else on the forum that yes, they can do this. Not sure how reliable that is, but there is hope.Does anyone know anything about if they allow you to switch cohorts after acceptance? I got accepted into summer 2020 but am now panicking about a prerequisite I need to finish and want to push my start back to fall 2020.
Edit: Oh wait, the person I remember saying they did that was going from Fall to Summer. I feel like Summer to Fall would be harder because it just feels like more people apply for fall.
You can ask them if it’s possible especially since you have a valid reason. Talk to your enrollment advisor ASAP so they can handle it appropriately.Does anyone know anything about if they allow you to switch cohorts after acceptance? I got accepted into summer 2020 but am now panicking about a prerequisite I need to finish and want to push my start back to fall 2020.
I was one to switch after the fact. I mentioned it before interviewing but the actual conversation happened after my acceptance. They will ask you why you want to change terms but just explain your situation and they’ll tell you what your options are.
OP15
New Member
It was 4 questions, 1 interviewer and 2 interviewees. The questions were tell me about yourself, what was the hardest class you have taken and what did you do to succeed, a cheating scenario question (what would you do in this situation), and what is professionalism. Overall it was a relaxing environment. The interviewer seemed intimidating but after the we gave our answers we starting talking about random things not related to school and made me feel less nervous. I received the acceptance email and call the other day so I was worried for nothing. Just go into it relaxed and be yourself. Best of luck!UPDATE! I was granted an interview for 2/27 at the Miami Campus. What was the interview like? Hope everything went well with yours!
Thank you and congrats! What were your stats?It was 4 questions, 1 interviewer and 2 interviewees. The questions were tell me about yourself, what was the hardest class you have taken and what did you do to succeed, a cheating scenario question (what would you do in this situation), and what is professionalism. Overall it was a relaxing environment. The interviewer seemed intimidating but after the we gave our answers we starting talking about random things not related to school and made me feel less nervous. I received the acceptance email and call the other day so I was worried for nothing. Just go into it relaxed and be yourself. Best of luck!
OP15
New Member
Pre-req GPA: 3.55Thank you and congrats! What were your stats?
Overall GPA: 3.47
GRE: 296
Volunteer hours: 285
Determined19
Full Member
How long after your advising appointment did you receive a call back for an interview?
OP15
New Member
I got the call about week after I sent my application which was in October. I received the invitation during Christmas breakHow long after your advising appointment did you receive a call back for an interview?
Determined19
Full Member
Thank youI got the call about week after I sent my application which was in October. I received the invitation during Christmas break
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
southernbrooklynbridge
Full Member
Just received an interview invite for Fall 2020 in Austin!
Was accepted elsewhere, so I will be declining my spot for fall at San Marcos.
I hope this helps someone out. 🙂
I hope this helps someone out. 🙂
Just received an interview invite for Fall 2020 in Austin!
Congrats! If you don’t mind sharing, what were your stats??
Good luck on your interview today!Haven't seen a fall 2020 thread. Only see a summer/spring one. Comment if you're applying for fall and which campus.
I'm applying to San Marcos Campus.
cGPA: 3.39
pGPA:3.3
GRE: combined 291
when I applied: 10/15 , phonecall/advisor submitted: 12/17
1/7 granted interview...2/11
Just had my interview today.
1 faculty to 2 interviewees
The questions I got asked
tell me about yourself, how do you manage stress, why st Aug
Very conversational and chill
1 faculty to 2 interviewees
The questions I got asked
tell me about yourself, how do you manage stress, why st Aug
Very conversational and chill
Thank you for the information! Did they ask you a question about cheating? I read a few other posts that said they did.Just had my interview today.
1 faculty to 2 interviewees
The questions I got asked
tell me about yourself, how do you manage stress, why st Aug
Very conversational and chill
No they did not. They just had like an informational financial aid talks, then Program director, student life ppl, CICP lab person the your actual interview at the end.Thank you for the information! Did they ask you a question about cheating? I read a few other posts that said they did.
Determined19
Full Member
How long after your interview did you receive a response regarding acceptances ?
How long after your interview did you receive a response regarding acceptances ?
I interviewed for St Aug in Austin on 1/23 and received an acceptance offer on 2/4, so about 10 days later.
Determined19
Full Member
Awesome, Thank you !I interviewed for St Aug in Austin on 1/23 and received an acceptance offer on 2/4, so about 10 days later.
Good luck!Submitted my application to the new Dallas campus!
Praying and hoping for the best!
Submitted my application to the new Dallas campus!
Praying and hoping for the best!
There's no point in submitting another application to the new Dallas campus if I already submitted one with first choice San Marcos in January right? Since they said on PTCAS that only one application can be submitted. Thanks!
Just received my acceptance. 2/19. I will be accepting my seat!Haven't seen a fall 2020 thread. Only see a summer/spring one. Comment if you're applying for fall and which campus.
I'm applying to San Marcos Campus.
cGPA: 3.39
pGPA:3.3
GRE: combined 291
when I applied: 10/15 , phonecall/advisor submitted: 12/17
1/7 granted interview...2/11
ACCEPTANCE EMAIL 2/19
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats dude! I'm so happy for you 🙂Just received my acceptance. 2/19. I will be accepting my seat!
Just received my acceptance. 2/19. I will be accepting my seat!
Congrats! I got my phone review with Zala on Friday. Hopefully I get an interview not too long after that!
Good luck!Congrats! I got my phone review with Zala on Friday. Hopefully I get an interview not too long after that!
Just received my acceptance. 2/19. I will be accepting my seat!
How was the interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
The interview part of the day was only like 30mins 1 DPT with 2interviewees. basic interview questions (tell me about yourself, tell me something exciting about you, why this school, how will you handle stress, etc.) there was like 30-40ppl interviewing a mix of summer/fall. There was a lot more summer people during my interviewHow was the interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN