University of St. Augustine Fall 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an interview for full time. Thanks!
I got a response from St Augustine; she said in the next several weeks you will hear of a decision?
WEEKS???!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a response from St Augustine; she said in the next several weeks you will hear of a decision?
WEEKS???!!

Which term did you apply for? I don't think they've made a decision for the fall 2017 ones yet unless you're talking about invitations for interviews.

Hey y'all,

I haven't posted before but I've been following this thread for awhile and just wanted to let y'all know that I received an email tonight for an interview at the Austin campus on 2/24 for Fall 2017. Hopefully this means everyone will be hearing back soon - Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Which term did you apply for? I don't think they've made a decision for the fall 2017 ones yet unless you're talking about invitations for interviews.
It is that long before they decide on interview invitations for st augustine fl

Hey y'all! I just got an email today inviting me to an interview at the St. Augustine campus for the Fall 2017 start date!
There were two interview dates to choose from in the email: March 10th, 2017 or March 24th, 2017

Has anyone else heard back about interviews for the full-time program at the st. augustine campus?

Hey y'all! I just got an email today inviting me to an interview at the St. Augustine campus for the Fall 2017 start date!
There were two interview dates to choose from in the email: March 10th, 2017 or March 24th, 2017

Has anyone else heard back about interviews for the full-time program at the st. augustine campus?

Still waiting to hear back. Just curious on when you completely submitted your application and your stats?

Still waiting to hear back. Just curious on when you completely submitted your application and your stats?
Same. Feel like they're just starting to let people know. Hopefully we'll start getting more emails in tomorrow!

Same. Feel like they're just starting to let people know. Hopefully we'll start getting more emails in tomorrow!
I'm hoping! When did you finish your application? I feel like they're obviously going in order of when people submitted their stuff

I'm hoping! When did you finish your application? I feel like they're obviously going in order of when people submitted their stuff
I'm not exactly sure. I think it was a day or two before the deadline. Looking back at past forums for St Aug not everyone recieved invitations on the same day. Some took longer than others from what I can tell.

I'm not exactly sure. I think it was a day or two before the deadline. Looking back at past forums for St Aug not everyone recieved invitations on the same day. Some took longer than others from what I can tell.
I submitted all my stuff before the deadline but it took a couple weeks to process it. Mine was finalized and submitted on January 30th according to Erin. You'll prob hear back before me.

Yes! I got my an email too for St. Augustine Campus. I'm going to the March 10th date because I can't make it to the other date. How about you?

Yes! I got my an email too for St. Augustine Campus. I'm going to the March 10th date because I can't make it to the other date. How about you?
Mind sharing your stats?

Congratulations ....Well done!
I didn't hear back but I am assuming they would send all the invites at the same time after reviewing so I am accepting this as a rejection....I was told that they look at all applications before they invite for interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations ....Well done!
I didn't hear back but I am assuming they would send all the invites at the same time after reviewing so I am accepting this as a rejection....I was told that they look at all applications before they invite for interviews?
Doubtful. Last years post for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 had people who applied and got interview emails in different days. Could be wrong, but I'm thinking we will hear something soon regarding a decision.

Well that is hopeful....this is too much anxiety...I am just expecting a rejection now...

Doubtful. Last years post for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 had people who applied and got interview emails in different days. Could be wrong, but I'm thinking we will hear something soon regarding a decision.
Good luck ...I hope you get good news soon!
My transcripts arrived very late and probably got submitted late january so if it is in order I will be the last one to hear

Good luck ...I hope you get good news soon!
My transcripts arrived very late and probably got submitted late january so if it is in order I will be the last one to hear
thank you! You too! I've been checking my email nonstop. Going to try to call Erin tomorrow and get some more information regarding a decision (or a timeline). Keep the faith! Hoping for the best !

thank you! You too! I've been checking my email nonstop. Going to try to call Erin tomorrow and get some more information regarding a decision (or a timeline). Keep the faith! Hoping for the best !
She emailed me and said next several weeks

I submitted it on December 15th, but I had to wait another couple of days for my fall 2016 transcript to send for the whole thing to be complete

Just checked and I got an email from Erin on 12/21 saying my application was submitted

Same, I'll be there March 10th!

Reactions: 1 user
For SAN MARCOS Fall 2017 applicants:

I emailed Chelsea Varga this morning and asked about a timeframe and this is the reply I got:

"As my submission email stated, Admissions will contact a minimum of 6-8 weeks from the December 15th deadline via email with either a decision or invitation to interview. They have just completed everything for the May 2017 term and are just now starting on Fall 2017 evaluations. Please be patient with their contact. Good Luck with your evaluation!"

Not sure how someone already got an interview for fall. This really calms my nerves though, and I hope it helps others applying to this campus, too!

I submitted it on December 15th, but I had to wait another couple of days for my fall 2016 transcript to send for the whole thing to be complete

Just checked and I got an email from Erin on 12/21 saying my application was submitted
Dang. Looks like I'm a month behind you on the submission of my app. Mine was fully done on January 30th. I wonder how long it'll take for me to hear anything. This wait is killing me

For SAN MARCOS Fall 2017 applicants:

I emailed Chelsea Varga this morning and asked about a timeframe and this is the reply I got:

"As my submission email stated, Admissions will contact a minimum of 6-8 weeks from the December 15th deadline via email with either a decision or invitation to interview. They have just completed everything for the May 2017 term and are just now starting on Fall 2017 evaluations. Please be patient with their contact. Good Luck with your evaluation!"

Not sure how someone already got an interview for fall. This really calms my nerves though, and I hope it helps others applying to this campus, too!

I got an interview for fall already for San Marcos last Friday. I'm pretty sure they're sending invites out now.

I got an interview for fall already for San Marcos last Friday. I'm pretty sure they're sending invites out now.

Are you flex or full time? I'm just confused because she made it seem like they hadn't even started looking at them yet. Maybe that's how they dodge the question lol. Trying to be patient, but it's so hard when I know people have already gotten interviews. Did you submit super early?

I submitted my application like a week before the deadline. I'm full time. My stats weren't great, but I'd rather keep them to myself sorry.

Hi all, I'm new to this thread and a bit late to posting this, but I received an invitation about 3 weeks ago to interview at the Austin campus on 2/24 as well! Super nervous but I can't wait to meet those of you there!! Good luck! :)

Still no word for me...But mine got submitted Jan 30th

Thank you @PT forever! It's been a long road to even get to this point. I'm just so grateful to even be considered for an interview! I pray that you and everybody else hears some good news soon :) Until then, don't let the anxiety ruin your days. Stay calm and know if it's supposed to happen it will happen!

I got the email today for the St Augustine campus! They offer two interview dates. I'm thinking of taking the March 10th date. If anyone else is going that day let me know! Best of luck to everyone!

I got the email today for the St Augustine campus! They offer two interview dates. I'm thinking of taking the March 10th date. If anyone else is going that day let me know! Best of luck to everyone!
When was your application fully submitted?

I don't know the exact date but it was about a week before the dec 15th deadline.
I meant when was everything confirmed. I submitted my stuff on December 15th too but Erin sent me an email later on (January 30th) saying my application was forwarded for review. It was so late because it took so long to get my transcripts

I got my invitation for interview to San Marcos this morning!

I guess The San Marcos campus is sending out their invitation for FA 2017 I got mine this morning, but my friend/coworker didn't hear back today... I do not know how they order the way they send, but best of luck to all and for hose who get an interview at San Marcos I will see you march 10th. Congrats to all who get the invitation!

I got my invite to my interview today! For those wondering I started my application early around September and completed the "Academic Update" (or their version of it) on January 26th. I was worried that submitting it that late would make me have to wait longer but I got lucky I guess!!! :) Good luck to everyone else who maybe waiting I think they should be giving out interviews within the next week.

Reactions: 2 users
I got my invite to my interview today! For those wondering I started my application early around September and completed the "Academic Update" (or their version of it) on January 26th. I was worried that submitting it that late would make me have to wait longer but I got lucky I guess!!! :) Good luck to everyone else who maybe waiting I think they should be giving out interviews within the next week.
Is that when you got the email saying your application was forwarded for review?

For all of you wondering how they go about reviewing applications, I spoke to admissions yesterday and asked the same question. I has told "we have our owns ways" so it is not necessarily when your application was forwarded for review.

It looks like the Jan 30 submissions haven't heard yet.
Someone mentioned an academic update on the 26th. But if you only have two pre reqs outstanding then the application would have got submitted already. All they would have done is add the grades for the last two.
I am just getting disheartened. But really there doesn't seem to be a decision on the Jan 30 people.

Even if it is a rejection I just wanna know.
Huggzz to all of you guys who are in the same boat and waiting.
It is not fun.

For all of you wondering how they go about reviewing applications, I spoke to admissions yesterday and asked the same question. I has told "we have our owns ways" so it is not necessarily when your application was forwarded for review.
When I had asked she told me that the applications are reviewed in the order received but the interview invites are not sent out till ALL applications have been reviewed.
That was Erin Sheehan who told me this.

When I had asked she told me that the applications are reviewed in the order received but the interview invites are not sent out till ALL applications have been reviewed.
Erin told me the same thing. That's why I've been asking when people got their applications forwarded

Erin told me the same thing. That's why I've been asking when people got their applications forwarded
You are right. So far on this forum no Jan 30th submissions have heard back yet.
I wonder how they deal with rejections?
They must wait for people to accept because a lot of people use USA as a back up school and decline when they get a space?

I applied to Miami campus, and they're a little behind. It also seems as if they are doing things a little bit differently from the conversation I had yesterday. So I guess if you're not applying to Miami it doesn't apply to you.

I applied to Miami campus, and they're a little behind. It also seems as if they are doing things a little bit differently from the conversation I had yesterday. So I guess if you're not applying to Miami it doesn't apply to you.
I wish I had gone for Miami, I was advised that it is a little less competitive.
Good luck
I wish I had applied to Miami.
Do you know if it is accredited now? I think the accreditation came through this year.

I wish I had gone for Miami, I was advised that it is a little less competitive.

Good luck
I wish I had applied to Miami.
Do you know if it is accredited now? I think the accreditation came through this year.

Yes, they are accredited now, and thank you!