University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an interview invitation to FL!!! Sooo excited and relieved!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I got accepted YAYAYAY congrats to everyone :)

Reactions: 4 users
Did you guys apply for PT or OT? I applied for OT but I haven't gotten an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted into the Austin pt program!!! Congrats to everyone who got accepted and got an invitation for the interview!! You are one step closer!!!

I got accepted to Austin!! Ahhhhhh! Congrats to everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
I applied for pt and I'm still under transcript evaluation. I hope they haven't sent all the interview invites out yet!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm under transcript evaluation as well

I got an interview for Florida Campus-OT!!!! Super excited! Good luck to everyone!!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted and to those who got an interview!!

I'm so excited! Everyone else hang in there, you'll eventually get news!
Is it too early to make a facebook class page... or can i do that haha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys apply for PT or OT? I applied for OT but I haven't gotten an email.
I applied for PT, but hang in there though. Maybe an email will come your way today!!

Good luck everyone!! Hope to meet some of you in person!

Congrats everyone. Anyone hear back for San Marcos PT?

Congrats! When did u get the email
the email time stamp say 7:22 pm est. I just logged on to USA website and my status still says under review so they probably haven't finished sending out invites and updating everything.

Mine's finally under review! I applied for Florida PT.

Mine finally says under review as well! I applied to the Florida campus

I received an interview invite for the Florida campus for this Friday!!! So excited. Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
i received an interview for florida and my status says under review still. my boyfriend is also applying to florida for pt and his status says they still need a transcript showing he completed his bachelors before they can review his application. does anyone know if they are done sending out interviews? i feel like they wouldn't bother to update other people's statuses if they were!

Any word from San Marcos campus yet from anyone? I still havn't heard from them but my status changed to Application is Under Review by Admissions Comittee.

I received an interview invite for January 16. I will be declining however. I've already been accepted by Nova Southeastern and only having six days from notification to interview doesn't leave much time to make travel arrangements and get days off from work. Sooooo that should be good news for someone:)

I really hope they're not done sending out invites for interviews, because that will really suck for me =/ For those that got interviews, what do your last names start with?

I really hope they're not done sending out invites for interviews, because that will really suck for me =/ For those that got interviews, what do your last names start with?
my last name starts with an H! and I got the email on Friday but it sounds like some other people got emails on Saturday so I don't think all hope is lost yet!

Congrats to those of you who have heard! Is anybody going to be at the USA-FL interview on Friday?
Also, does anybody have any tips on how their interview process goes?

I still haven't heard anything from the San Marcos campus. I applied for MOT. Has anyone heard anything?

I got my interview for San Marcos yesterday it was in my spam! Anyone else?

No, still nothing from San Marcos. Did your application status change? And are you PT?

No, still nothing from San Marcos. Did your application status change? And are you PT?

I am PT and last time I checked it said admissions is reviewing my app. I have not checked today.

The interview is scheduled for next Friday but such short notice.

Wow that is short notice! Congrats on getting an interview! that's awesome. I really hope we hear something soon!

I got my interview for San Marcos yesterday it was in my spam! Anyone else?
I got mine as well! Thanks to your post, I just checked my spam folder and it was actually sent on the 10th. I have all USA mail sent to my primary, but it doesn't come from the standard admissions email. Check your spam folders!

Wow thank god I checked this. Just saw my interview invitation.

I received an e-mail stating that I am waitlisted for Austin. The e-mail came about a week before the acceptances went out. (1-6-2015)
I want to express to the admissions team that USA is my first choice but I don't want to be a pest.
This is what my waitlist letter said about timeline.

We do not weight, rank or number the waitlist, so there is nothing additional you need to do. While we cannot anticipate at this time whether additional seats will be offered, we will be back in touch in with you by email on January 26th, after the first round of accepted students secure their seats in the class.

Should I send Amanda anything or just let it be?

Does anyone know if they are still in the process of sending out invites for FL? Or plan on having another interview besides this Friday? Haven't got a notice of an interview or rejection and freaking out about last minute flights if I'm lucky

I received an e-mail stating that I am waitlisted for Austin. The e-mail came about a week before the acceptances went out. (1-6-2015)
I want to express to the admissions team that USA is my first choice but I don't want to be a pest.
This is what my waitlist letter said about timeline.

We do not weight, rank or number the waitlist, so there is nothing additional you need to do. While we cannot anticipate at this time whether additional seats will be offered, we will be back in touch in with you by email on January 26th, after the first round of accepted students secure their seats in the class.

Should I send Amanda anything or just let it be?
I would just let It be. From talking to people at the interview, USA is not first choice for some, and also we got an email yesterday letting us know we have to have a $500 tuition deposit within 30 days to secure our spot. There are probably people who wont make that (I myself am scrambling). Emailing them probably won't do a lot for you besides create more stress. Try to just relax, a wait list isn't a no, it's just another step you have to make it through. From what I have read on other threads, wait listed students have been accepted into following cohorts (for example, the upcoming fall after summer term). Hope isn't lost, hang in there!!

I know CA campus is having an alternate interview day in first week of February. The date is not set yet.

I've applied to the FL location for the DPT Summer 2015 term and my status just now went to "under transcript evaluation" today. The reason for that is my transcript showing my highest degree conferred was just sitting in USA's mailbox, and no one had opened it. I had tons of trouble getting in contact with someone at the Florida campus about the issue, but I finally got talked with someone in California, who was able to help me out. Anyways, she said that the Florida campus still has some applicants to review and that they will indeed hold another interview date. Not sure of the date though. Just wanted to share that info, Goodluck!

I've applied to the FL location for the DPT Summer 2015 term and my status just now went to "under transcript evaluation" today. The reason for that is my transcript showing my highest degree conferred was just sitting in USA's mailbox, and no one had opened it. I had tons of trouble getting in contact with someone at the Florida campus about the issue, but I finally got talked with someone in California, who was able to help me out. Anyways, she said that the Florida campus still has some applicants to review and that they will indeed hold another interview date. Not sure of the date though. Just wanted to share that info, Goodluck!
wow!! thanks for that helpful information BB14!! i hope the first round of interviewers don't have to wait until the second interview to hear if they were accepted or not though o_O but i sure do hope you get in. :love: :highfive:

My status just changed to "Look for a decision email within two weeks". That doesn't look good huh?