USUHS Psych Applicants Out There?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got an email I am unlikely to receive an interview. Oh well. At least I know.
Did you request information? Or did they just send it unsolicited? I am sorry to hear that but hopefully there is still some hope. Did they say why?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you request information? Or did they just send it unsolicited? I am sorry to hear that but hopefully there is still some hope. Did they say why?

I had emailed in, but I am not sure if this was a reply to my email or one that was being sent out anyway. It was a very kind email, which I appreciated. If I want feedback I need to email a different person. She did caution they may not be able to reply until the Spring, but feedback will be much appreciated. Not sure if I will apply another cycle or not if I don’t get in anywhere. I am an older student and don’t really want to be in this process until I am 50.

Any current or former students have any advice for the interview and what to expect? also how did you like going to USUHS?

I have been browsing through multiple USUHS forums to get some info. Since you got an invitation, would you mind sharing some insight such as application, academic statement of purpose and what made your application stand out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am applying for the 2019 Cohort. Thanks.
my email is keishas1011 at gmail. Thank you!