UT Austin Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I paid the deposit but have received nothing at all besides the initial admittance email
Where did you pay the deposit? I keep checking MyStatus online and I can't find an option to pay it

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, do they provide anyone with the financial aid package or any scholarship soon after the acceptance letter? I was on the wait list #11 and they just accepted me. I am out of state so I'm quite concerned about the tuition.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, do they provide anyone with the financial aid package or any scholarship soon after the acceptance letter? I was on the wait list #11 and they just accepted me. I am out of state so I'm quite concerned about the tuition.

Congrats on your acceptance! They didn't provide this information for awhile last year, unfortunately. They usually give everyone enough loans to cover tuition and living costs & I also received a small grant.

Hi, I have been admitted to UT's pharmacy school but have been reevaluating my decision. What do current pharmacy students think about the current oversaturation of the market? Would you do pharmacy all over again?

Hi, I have been admitted to UT's pharmacy school but have been reevaluating my decision. What do current pharmacy students think about the current oversaturation of the market? Would you do pharmacy all over again?
Hey! I would do pharmacy all over again and I definitely know that I'm supposed to be a pharmacist. For one, UT has one of the top pharmacy schools in the county. If you do your part, I don't think you'll have a problem finding a job. I wouldn't say that it's a complete myth but don't let anyone scare you out of joining the program if it's what you want to do

How much in scholarships does a P2 student typically earn? Like an average? Thanks!

Hey guys! I applied for early decision a few days ago and cant find an UTCOP 2021 forum yet :cold: I literally just found out about this website today from a friend in o-chem lab
I'm wondering when exactly I'll hear back if I got an interview, how they'll notify me, and how I will know if I've been declined?
If there is a thread for UTCOP 2021 that i somehow missed can you post the link please? Thank you!

I'm also planning to apply for here next year, but I'm already nervous about the interviews, they seem very intense especially MMI.
What do they really look for during those interviews?
How competitive is it to get accepted or even to be considered for an interview?
I can't really say much about my stats yet since I still have a few more classes I need to take. But what's the average GPA, PCAT scores, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm also planning to apply for here next year, but I'm already nervous about the interviews, they seem very intense especially MMI.
What do they really look for during those interviews?
How competitive is it to get accepted or even to be considered for an interview?
I can't really say much about my stats yet since I still have a few more classes I need to take. But what's the average GPA, PCAT scores, etc.

Most schools have a statistics table for previous years, for the class of 2020 their website said the averages were:
GPA - 3.5
PCAT - 85
and about 68% of them had a bachelors degree or higher. I used to be able to find how many students applied vs how many interviews were offered & how many were actually accepted but I can't seem to find it now.

Reactions: 1 user