UW-Madison SVM c/o 2024

Started by Cobyology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Cobyology Thanks so much! The more I hear about Madison and the school, the more I love it (which is only making this decision a lot harder).
I have a lot to think about...

So to clarify, you split the $1530 three ways so it's $510/mo for you? Do you commute by car?
Thanks!
 
I'm just looking at the tuition cost and it looks like tuition increased ridiculously in the past couple of years. I then read about a tuition spike that was proposed to happen in a span of four years. Does anyone know if the vet school can continue to expect a tuition hike at this rate for further years?
 
@Cobyology Thanks so much! The more I hear about Madison and the school, the more I love it (which is only making this decision a lot harder).
I have a lot to think about...

So to clarify, you split the $1530 three ways so it's $510/mo for you? Do you commute by car?
Thanks!
Correct on the cost, I only spend $510 for rent. I usually walk (25 minutes), bike (8 minutes) or take the bus (25 minutes).
I do think financials should be one of the primary determining factors. If you can get in-state tuition at a different school, I would go for that. With that being said, we do have some people that chose us over their in-state, but they hated their in-state.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just looking at the tuition cost and it looks like tuition increased ridiculously in the past couple of years. I then read about a tuition spike that was proposed to happen in a span of four years. Does anyone know if the vet school can continue to expect a tuition hike at this rate for further years?
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this. I'm in a blissful ignorance state where I'm going through with school no matter the financial cost. I'll just ignore my debt until it sneaks up on me after graduation and gives me a heart attack.
 
Decided to join the class 🙂 Very excited! I've requested to join the class of 2024 facebook group a few days ago but haven't been approved yet. Anyone here can help approve me? Thanks