VMCVM c/o 2025!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I am going to do that as well unless someone on this forum gets their rank tomorrow lol
I talked to Shelby during my file review and she said you can request on April 1st and her goal is to get back to everyone same day.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else nervous but excited for tomorrow??? Should I email or call?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else nervous but excited for tomorrow??? Should I email or call?
They said to ask by email! :) and yes to all of the above emotions lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck y’all!! :biglove:

Reactions: 8 users
Since the email said you can ask your rank “after” April 1st, does anyone think we need to wait until tomorrow or is today the first day we are allowed to ask?

Since the email said you can ask your rank “after” April 1st, does anybunny think we need to wait until tomorrow or is today the first day we are allowed to ask?
This is what I was saying yesterday, because I’m paranoid like that lol. A bunch of people who did file review with her or called to clarify yesterday said she said you can ask on April 1st :)

Shelby is a ridiculously nice person. I would say today is fair game, and if it's not she'll probably just wait until tomorrow to get back to you!

I sent an email this morning. Now I’m anxiously waiting 😬

Reactions: 2 users
Yooo number #12 on the IS-MD waitlist 🤪

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone notice there’s an April fools joke on here?? Ahahaa
Waitlist
Interview

• Haha
Yo had a dream last night I was waitlisted #0- they forgot to give me my acceptance letter 😂 LOL I wish

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know how many OOS spots there are? And how long the waitlist is?

anybunny know how many OOS spots there are? And how long the purgatory is?
Shelby said that there are 300 on OOS waitlist. I'm in spot 30! Best of luck to everyone else finding out today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Shelby said that there are 300 on OOS purgatory. I'm in spot 30! Best of luck to everyone else finding out today.
Well there goes my confidence on being anywhere close to the top 🤣

• Sad
Well there goes my confidence on being anywhere close to the top 🤣
SAME! I was thinking like maayyybeeee 40 on it but 300?!! Not feeling great at all anymore

From what I can remember from my file review, they waitlisted so many since there weren't any interviews. Usually they'd waitlist everyone who didn't get accepted after the interview.

Am I dumb? What’s an Easter egg hunt? I’ve never heard of that before in this context lol

Am I dumb? What’s an Easter egg hunt? I’ve never heard of that before in this context lol
Lol no don’t worry, it’s just part of the April fools prank from SDN! They’re automatically changing the word “i-n-t-e-r-v-i-e-w” to Easter egg hunt

its a prank the SDN changed a bunch of diff words to funny easter related words

i.e. "easter egg hunt" = i n t e r v i e w

LOL! It's supposed to say INTERVIEW! Who made INTERVIEW autocorrect to Easter egg hunt?😂

it’s also correcting “a n y o n e” into anyone hahaha

• Haha
LOL! It's supposed to say Easter egg hunt! Who made Easter egg hunt autocorrect to Easter egg hunt?😂
This freaked me out sooooo much this morning. Someone had responded to me on another forum post, and i was like... WAIT I did NOT write that... LOL

• Haha
I also noticed that a d m i s s i o n s gets corrected to demons lol as in “I gotta call the admissions office”

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Not gonna lie, this w a i t l i s t is purgatory so I just figured everyone was fed up with being on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Hahaha I thought purgatory was the crude way of saying waitlist 😂