VMCVM Class of 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS acceptance this morning! Will be declining as I already committed, hope one of you gets the spot!
Congrats. So they are moving the lists.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought about just typing them all out but then I realized there were too many so I just made a google doc. Feel free to look at it! I'm sure a lot of them will be answered eventually when I visit but I'm feeling impatient haha.

I added some more info to this... Recent grad, so I've been all the way through it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you very much for this. I didn't know about the on call radius. Very helpful!

edit: I can't find anything online. Can OOS students change to IS?
Only if you marry a resident while you're a student, then yes. Even if you signed the contract that said you'd be OOS all 4 years. Otherwise, no.

Do any current students have any insights on rough dates for breaks? Trying to schedule my future doctor appointments, etc. for when I will be home. Thanks!

Do any current students have any insights on rough dates for breaks? Trying to schedule my future doctor appointments, etc. for when I will be home. Thanks!

This is what's posted for your class:

Fall.jpg

Spring.jpg

Any one know if there is a GroupMe for accepted students?
There's a Facebook page! IIRC the GroupMe isn't usually set up until right before the semester starts, but it's very possible that's changed since my year :)

Reactions: 1 user