We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aren't you usually the one who says it's OK not to immediately lynch chaos?

Yup. I was being facetious. I wanted to see if people would jump on it like they do when someone outs me as chaos or "Neutral". It must just be me that people like to bandwagon.

Plus Gotta get my content in. Will likely change before deadline.

/content
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Tally

FFM (1) - Jayna
KC (1) - FFM
Deva (1) - Ceke
Jayna (1) - SOV
FB (1) - WTF

5/18 accounted for
 
Nobody? Bueller? Bueller?
@Ceke2002, @WildZoo, and other attacked players, could you please post exactly what the mods sent you when you were role-name seered? I know you posted it on the thread before, but I'm wondering if those were paraphrased.

I believe that there can be a role-name seer and a role-seering item. I would expect them to have different notifications from the mods. Just trying to sort out who did what, and if there are any clues in the write-ups.
 
@Ceke2002, @WildZoo, and other attacked players, could you please post exactly what the mods sent you when you were role-name seered? I know you posted it on the thread before, but I'm wondering if those were paraphrased.

I believe that there can be a role-name seer and a role-seering item. I would expect them to have different notifications from the mods. Just trying to sort out who did what, and if there are any clues in the write-ups.
My earlier post was exactly what I received
 
Be careful with the gun guys- it says it has a stun setting but just seems to injure people if you don't know how to use it. Given that the chances of hitting a villager are way higher than a wolf, probs best to not use it unless you know you're hitting a wolf or your particular character knows how to use the damn thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FB's story is just not adding up to me. It's weird that she has the same ability as item, it's weird that she can seer every night. RM's ability was through morphing and he had to take last night off. I kind of want to lynch FB, but I'll feel really really stupid if she's actually telling the truth.

I also don't like the STL/kcough role confusion. For now, I think I'll vote
Lynch STL
 
Buy what? that I'm a role name seer? I told Guis I was seering Wildzoo and then wz said she was seered. I also told Guis last night that I seered rm as Rachel.

I can confirm this. FB told me she was going to look at WZ. And yes, FB told me RM's role on the night he was killed. I don't know enough about the books to even know who Rachel is, but I realize that looks bad either way. It is an unfortunate coincidence.
 
If kcough has been seered as being non-village, then why is no one lynching her? I agree with FFM...

Lynch kcough
 
OR perhaps this is one of SOV's correct assumption that if we lynch them they can actually say things in something other than like? haha
I don't know about kcoughli, but STL specifically said that he DIDN'T want to be lynched a couple of nights ago. Pretty sure that lynching him won't give him powers. Also guessing that kcoughli and STL are unkillable, unconvert-able, and unlynchable (at the very least, doing any of the three would not have the intended effect). This is why, despite the confusion, I don't want to lynch either one. I'd much rather someone attempt to role-name seer them.

On another note, is anyone in kcougli's group trying to talk to her? We might be able to get some info by comparing answers from kcoughli and STL. I can't PM kcoughli, and I don't want to ask kcoughli and STL the same questions publicly on the thread since they could see the others' answers before answering themselves.
 
Be careful with the gun guys- it says it has a stun setting but just seems to injure people if you don't know how to use it. Given that the chances of hitting a villager are way higher than a wolf, probs best to not use it unless you know you're hitting a wolf or your particular character knows how to use the damn thing.

I knew that but figured I didn't mind if ceke died.

FB's story is just not adding up to me. It's weird that she has the same ability as item, it's weird that she can seer every night. RM's ability was through morphing and he had to take last night off. I kind of want to lynch FB, but I'll feel really really stupid if she's actually telling the truth.

I also don't like the STL/kcough role confusion. For now, I think I'll vote
Lynch STL

this makes....no sense.

is there a reason not to lynch genny?
 
FB's story is just not adding up to me. It's weird that she has the same ability as item, it's weird that she can seer every night. RM's ability was through morphing and he had to take last night off. I kind of want to lynch FB, but I'll feel really really stupid if she's actually telling the truth.

I also don't like the STL/kcough role confusion. For now, I think I'll vote
Lynch STL
This is why I want to hear back from @Ceke2002, if she's still on. Given that she's asleep...
Based on her earlier post, she was threatened with a gun to give up her identity. A character with a gun is probably not morphing to seer (guns work just well in any base form with opposable thumbs or tentacles, right?), so they could seer every night. On the other hand, if FB is threatening people with a gun... can't think of a character who that would be. On the villager side, I vaguely remember a general or some such who arrested the Animorphs a few times before agreeing to work with them. On the wolf side, not sure, but threatening with a gun could be a villainous action.
 
This is why I want to hear back from @Ceke2002, if she's still on. Given that she's asleep...
Based on her earlier post, she was threatened with a gun to give up her identity. A character with a gun is probably not morphing to seer (guns work just well in any base form with opposable thumbs or tentacles, right?), so they could seer every night. On the other hand, if FB is threatening people with a gun... can't think of a character who that would be. On the villager side, I vaguely remember a general or some such who arrested the Animorphs a few times before agreeing to work with them. On the wolf side, not sure, but threatening with a gun could be a villainous action.
Found the general: Sam Doubleday. He has a TvTropes blurb, but his official wiki page is empty. Guessing FB is NOT Doubleday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch ceke for now. With her role name, doubt she's an "original", but her ability would make her very valuable as the night 2/day 3 writeup convert.

Not voting for kcoughli since I'm betting neither Craynor nor Ellmist can be lynched.
 
Also, what exactly is chaos? Is it the same thing as neutral? Could chaos be potentially helping the wolves somehow?
 
...Between seering by attacking with a gun, RM's death, and FB knowing RM was rachel, I'm getting more worried about FB

@Filly Bay, what is your role name? No reason not to share it since you've already shared your role.

Just trying to figure things out without potentially lynching the village role-name seer.
 
Looking back, with deva being alliance seered maybe the wolves assumed the seer was in her group? Though it doesn't sound like he seered Genny afterall, his vouch for her makes it sound like he may have which is probably what the wolves assumed.
 
Also, what exactly is chaos? Is it the same thing as neutral? Could chaos be potentially helping the wolves somehow?

In before deep philosophical WW discussion about the differences between chaos and neutral.

Typically chaos has its own win condition (ex. stay alive til end of game). I think neutral in this game means you aren't a morpher but the wolves have not recruited you yet.

I actually believe i am a neutral too. (Now putting two and two together)

So i should probably ### unlynch kcough ###

### lynch ceke ###

Unless someone has a better target...

By all means sacrifice kcough or myself to see what happens.
 
Looking back, with deva being alliance seered maybe the wolves assumed the seer was in her group? Though it doesn't sound like he seered Genny afterall, his vouch for her makes it sound like he may have which is probably what the wolves assumed.
Did we know that Deva was alliance seered before RM was killed? I thought she just said she was attacked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In before deep philosophical WW discussion about the differences between chaos and neutral.

Typically chaos has its own win condition (ex. stay alive til end of game). I think neutral in this game means you aren't a morpher but the wolves have not recruited you yet.

I actually believe i am a neutral too. (Now putting two and two together)

So i should probably ### unlynch kcough ###

### lynch ceke ###

Unless someone has a better target...

By all means sacrifice kcough or myself to see what happens.
If you weren't told your alignment, you're a villager.
 
Looking back, with deva being alliance seered maybe the wolves assumed the seer was in her group? Though it doesn't sound like he seered Genny afterall, his vouch for her makes it sound like he may have which is probably what the wolves assumed.
Read my post (#737). Deva was injured and forced to give up her affiliation.
Also, role name and method of role seering? Game-mechanic-wise, I already know you can do it every night...