Welcome to NSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henry

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to all M1 to be of NSU. I am a first year student in NSU and I do understand your feeling right now. It is scuh a relief and happiness to find you that you are going to a very good medical school.

Housing in NSU is not bad. If you are single, the dorm is fine. However, the apartment new the campus are also great but the price is much higher. I live in an one bedroom apartment house next to NOVA and my rent is 730. There are cheaper one but you need to go a little farther from the school.

Good luck to you all.

Henry

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Henry, I think you (and Stephanie??) gave my group of interviewees a tour on Nov. 30th. I'm looking very forward to attending. I'll see you there. How was your first semester of medical school?

The first semester was tough especially anatomy. I am glad that I pass all the classes. When you get into medical school, many of us will tell you that the most important thing is to pass all the classes. Yes, it is nice to get A but in medical school all that matter is to pass.

Getting into med school is the hardest hnting. Once you get in NSU, the schoold do want you to pass the classes.

So enjoy you last year of freedam before you get into medical school. Whatever you want to do do it now. If you want to travel, travel now because you will not have that much time once you are in the school.

See you in the orientation
Henry