You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University - 2019 MSOT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
aw how come?I got accepted as well, really not sure if I will I accept
Are you accepting your seat!?I just got accepted as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted today as well! I'm a little worried about the tuition though....
Yes I am! Are you?Are you accepting your seat!?
I'm actually relocating to LA from Ohio.For those accepting, will you be commuting? Or relocating closer to LA? I am really, really debating lol
I made a facebook group if anyone else that's accepting their offer wants to get in touch! Log into Facebook | Facebook
Hopefully the link works!
Hopefully the link works!
I just joined the Facebook page and I’m relocating from Nebraska!I'm actually relocating to LA from Ohio.
Awesome! Have you looked into housing at all yet?I just joined the Facebook page and I’m relocating from Nebraska!
CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT GOT ACCEPTED!
I got waitlisted.
I got waitlisted.
I’m really worried about tuition. I would be relocating from NJ. Would anyone wanna room together?aw how come?
I got accepted too! Congrats you two!Hello anyone else hear back!? I just got accepted!
There’s a fb group if you search west coast university DOT fall 2018.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s a couple of people looking for roommates in the cohort group on fb ☺️I’m really worried about tuition. I would be relocating from NJ. Would anyone wanna room together?
This is probably a dumb question but do you only need to apply through OTCAS or do you need to send to the school directly?
Anyone got a call back yet?
For state schools, like CSUDH, you have to apply directly to the grad school and either to OTCAS or just directly for MSOT program. For private schools, most go through OTCAS, but you always want to check individually with each school for requirements as many require additional program applications.This is probably a dumb question but do you only need to apply through OTCAS or do you need to send to the school directly?
Last edited:
I noticed that many people who are on this thread applied to the OTD program. But for those who are applying to the MSOT - I received an email saying that they will repoen the OTCAS app for the Spring cycle in July and the deadline will be September 1st. Just an FYI for those who are still interested 🙂 Congrats to everyone who got accepted!
By any chance, did they state why they are reopening the app cycle?I noticed that many people who are on this thread applied to the OTD program. But for those who are applying to the MSOT - I received an email saying that they will repoen the OTCAS app for the Spring cycle in July and the deadline will be September 1st. Just an FYI for those who are still interested 🙂 Congrats to everyone who got accepted!
You have to apply through OTCAS, as well as submit a supplemental app directly to WCU with an additional $75 fee. The admissions department/Mary can email the link to you.This is probably a dumb question but do you only need to apply through OTCAS or do you need to send to the school directly?
I’m not sure why they have to be within the last 10 years, but I took a bunch of social/behavioral science, humanities, anthropology, and philosophy courses.For those who applied already, what Humanities courses did you take for the prereqs since they require 2? Anthro, Ethnic Studies etc? Anyone know why these have to be within last 10 yrs? Thanks!
I applied for the MSOT a couple days ago. Does that mean I will need to apply again? 🙁I noticed that many people who are on this thread applied to the OTD program. But for those who are applying to the MSOT - I received an email saying that they will repoen the OTCAS app for the Spring cycle in July and the deadline will be September 1st. Just an FYI for those who are still interested 🙂 Congrats to everyone who got accepted!
Thanks.I’m not sure why they have to be within the last 10 years, but I took a bunch of social/behavioral science, humanities, anthropology, and philosophy courses.
Have you received an email from WCU saying that you met their admission requirements?I applied for the MSOT a couple days ago. Does that mean I will need to apply again? 🙁
Have you received an email from WCU saying that you met their admission requirements?
Did you?? I am still waiting for an email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did! I received one yesterday saying that I met the requirements and that they will send out interview notices within the next few weeks. When did you send in your application?Did you?? I am still waiting for an email.
I did! I received one yesterday saying that I met the requirements and that they will send out interview notices within the next few weeks. When did you send in your application?
Awesome for you! I submitted mines on June 9th.
Oh okay, I sent mine in around the same time so hopefully you get your email soon 🙂 And thanks! Now I'm just waiting to get an interview, I'm so anxious...Awesome for you! I submitted mines on June 9th.
Has anyone gone through the interview process yet? Even if it’s with another school, how does it work?
Thanks!!You have to apply through OTCAS, as well as submit a supplemental app directly to WCU with an additional $75 fee. The admissions department/Mary can email the link to you.
To anyone and everyone:
Whether you’re waiting for answers or an interview invitation, I’d just like to send you all some good and positive vibes your way! And no matter what the outcome is, never give up or lose hope. What’s meant to be WILL be at the right time. Best of luck to us all! 🙂
Whether you’re waiting for answers or an interview invitation, I’d just like to send you all some good and positive vibes your way! And no matter what the outcome is, never give up or lose hope. What’s meant to be WILL be at the right time. Best of luck to us all! 🙂
I’m on the same boat?Did you?? I am still waiting for an email.
thanks for your kinda words a lot of us needed to hear that!
I do!!! At 8am. How about you? I’m super nervous about it too!Hi, All!
So nice to see such an uplifting forum. I have my interview on Friday (the 13) and i’m pretty nervous . Who else has an interview on that Friday?!
That’s awesome!! Mine is at 9am!I do!!! At 8am. How about you? I’m super nervous about it too!
Do u mind sharing when u got the invitation or email for the interview?Hi, All!
So nice to see such an uplifting forum. I have my interview on Friday (the 13) and i’m pretty nervous . Who else has an interview on that Friday?!
Hey!Do u mind sharing when u got the invitation or email for the interview?
I sent in my applications in February, & I received an interview invite on April 16th
Thanks! I turned in my on the 19th of June and heard back two weeks later but still waiting on interview inviteHey!
I sent in my applications in February, & I received an interview invite on April 16th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent my application about a week before you and I received my interview invitation yesterday July 9. Keep a look out because yours might be coming in soon 🙂 wishing you the best of luck!!Thanks! I turned in my on the 19th of June and heard back two weeks later but still waiting on interview invite
I finally received my invitation! Thank you!I sent my application about a week before you and I received my interview invitation yesterday July 9. Keep a look out because yours might be coming in soon 🙂 wishing you the best of luck!!
Yay!! Congrats! Mine is on September 7. If you don’t mind sharing, when is yours?I finally received my invitation! Thank you!
Ahhhhhhh, two more days!!! Best of luck to you!!!That’s awesome!! Mine is at 9am!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 176
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K