This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

broken down muffler

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN community,

Schools
Ohio State, Case Western, Cincinnati, Wright State, Toledo, Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, Pitt, Georgetown, George Washington, U. of Maryland, USU, Rutgers, Brown, Dartmouth, NYMC, Tufts, Quinnipiac, Wake Forest, Duke, UNC, Rosalind Franklin, Mayo, UCLA, and USC.

Any suggestions to my school list?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have a good list but Rutgers and UNC accept few non residents with no connections to the state. You are competitive for all your Ohio schools.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree you have a healthy list as is. If you would like to be more safe u can consider applying to schools in the 512 mcat range such as Penn State, saint louis, indiana...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hoe long did you guys have to wait before receiving any interview invites? I've got the majority of the secondaries submitted.

Hoe long did you guys have to wait before receiving any interview invites? I've got the majority of the secondaries submitted.
Hey sorry for the late response. I sent most of my secondaries in around August 5th and haven't gotten any interviews but 2 rejections. My friend who got a 519 sent in his secondaries anywhere from easy July (8-12th) to the first couple days of August. The ones that were submitted easy July he heard back from but the ones in later July/ early August he has not. So I am thinking it isn't like u always hear back a given amount of time about a month later but rather they send out offers in waves.

Reactions: 1 user
I got my first invite - 18 days after I submitted my secondary. Haven't heard back from any of the other 20+ schools.