• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

broken down muffler

2+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2017
  1. Medical Student
Hi SDN community,

Schools
Ohio State, Case Western, Cincinnati, Wright State, Toledo, Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, Pitt, Georgetown, George Washington, U. of Maryland, USU, Rutgers, Brown, Dartmouth, NYMC, Tufts, Quinnipiac, Wake Forest, Duke, UNC, Rosalind Franklin, Mayo, UCLA, and USC.

Any suggestions to my school list?

Last edited:
About the Ads

Beantown101

2+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
Hoe long did you guys have to wait before receiving any interview invites? I've got the majority of the secondaries submitted.
Hey sorry for the late response. I sent most of my secondaries in around August 5th and haven't gotten any interviews but 2 rejections. My friend who got a 519 sent in his secondaries anywhere from easy July (8-12th) to the first couple days of August. The ones that were submitted easy July he heard back from but the ones in later July/ early August he has not. So I am thinking it isn't like u always hear back a given amount of time about a month later but rather they send out offers in waves.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.