-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Quick wolves! Vote 3m!!
Lynch closed results pending
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Final Tally
pippy (0) -
strider (0) -
LIS (0) -
hazel (10) - lyra, ny, genny, Lupin, strider, raf, nohika, FS, ski, Jilary
AM (2)- cheat, Coop
3M (4)- AM, hazel, DVMD, Caia
FS (2)- Pippy, STL
genny (1) - LoTF
Lyra (1)- 3M
20/22 votes
Not voting: @LetItSnow @finnickthedog
Check your votes!
pippy (0) -
strider (0) -
LIS (0) -
hazel (10) - lyra, ny, genny, Lupin, strider, raf, nohika, FS, ski, Jilary
AM (2)- cheat, Coop
3M (4)- AM, hazel, DVMD, Caia
FS (2)- Pippy, STL
genny (1) - LoTF
Lyra (1)- 3M
20/22 votes
Not voting: @LetItSnow @finnickthedog
Check your votes!
Day 2
Ahhhh the Elephant. Such a beautiful animal, loved by so many, except for me (mostly).
One little-known bit of information of your head zookeeper is that over the last semester I was in and out of urgent care and the emergency room with bronchitis and pneumonia and when it was at its worst, it felt like a baby elephant was sitting on my chest, playing in the fluid in my lungs. A couple days later, I got dragged to the zoo (the Zoo that actually inspired this game), and when I saw the Elephant I thought, "How could an animal who is so beautiful and well loved cause me this much trouble?". An elephant never forgets, and Cdo never forgives.
"I'm not a wolf, I swear!" screams the Elephant. But no one believed her. "I know, I'll try to convince them to let me prove my ability over the night! I'm a... a... a reverse tracker!" But all of her attempts of defending herself failed. "We know it was you who killed the giraffe AND our poor Rojo Camel! We demand vengeance!"
When the zookeepers broke up the fight, all that was left were two bloody tusks. Dead is @hazelmoo
Roster:
Active Exhibits:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
10. @raf2769
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
Ahhhh the Elephant. Such a beautiful animal, loved by so many, except for me (mostly).
One little-known bit of information of your head zookeeper is that over the last semester I was in and out of urgent care and the emergency room with bronchitis and pneumonia and when it was at its worst, it felt like a baby elephant was sitting on my chest, playing in the fluid in my lungs. A couple days later, I got dragged to the zoo (the Zoo that actually inspired this game), and when I saw the Elephant I thought, "How could an animal who is so beautiful and well loved cause me this much trouble?". An elephant never forgets, and Cdo never forgives.
"I'm not a wolf, I swear!" screams the Elephant. But no one believed her. "I know, I'll try to convince them to let me prove my ability over the night! I'm a... a... a reverse tracker!" But all of her attempts of defending herself failed. "We know it was you who killed the giraffe AND our poor Rojo Camel! We demand vengeance!"
When the zookeepers broke up the fight, all that was left were two bloody tusks. Dead is @hazelmoo
an Elephant who would sneak out of her enclosure every night to peak at an animal to see what ability they had. The animals retreated to their enclosures for the night, cheering that they found a wolf.
Roster:
Active Exhibits:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
10. @raf2769
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
Woo! I knew it! 

Yaaaaas.
That's what I get for feeling bad for hmoo. 😛
Good jorb on genny and stl for being on top of that one.
I will also be very upset if STL ends up deaded in the morning. I imagine he will be protected though, so that helps.
Ok, I suck. Noted. And we flip my columns around... reset brain feelz polarity...
We'll try this new thought process for tomorrow. Likely I will just fail in a new and different way.
We'll try this new thought process for tomorrow. Likely I will just fail in a new and different way.
I was only about a page behind, I was up to the point where shelter was starting to seem really sketchy. I had said earlier in the day that I didn't like my raf vote but wasn't sure who to change it to yet, then I lost track of time and tried to catch up before lynch close, realized I couldn't, but went ahead and changed my vote because I didn't want to be accused of sitting on a throwaway vote. Considering shelter turned out to be neutral, I don't regret my decision. I'm of the opinion that we're better off without people who are playing both sides.I don't know about 3m but I was a little startled D1 - jumping on the sheltermed vote (that was so not a done deal) without getting caught up on the day's play first seemed odd. Not giving me enough feels for me to change my vote, though.
Also just a tip, it's generally considered bad form to jump in and answer questions directed at other people. It makes it really easy for a wolf to say "yeah, that's what I meant/that's what I thought too" rather than think of an explanation themselves.
And lol at the writeup, I didn't even think about how our mod feels about elephants! (since we were told to ignore role names 😛) Definitely going to look back over today and see who tried to defend hmoo.
Nobody caught that, not even my twlover! 😢 I figured at least SOMEONE would.And lol at the writeup, I didn't even think about how our mod feels about elephants!
Makes sense! If today's results had been different, I might've had questions. With today's results as they are, I wouldn't have been worried even without an explanation, but I appreciate it all the same! And noted on the etiquette, thanks for pointing that out.I was only about a page behind, I was up to the point where shelter was starting to seem really sketchy. I had said earlier in the day that I didn't like my raf vote but wasn't sure who to change it to yet, then I lost track of time and tried to catch up before lynch close, realized I couldn't, but went ahead and changed my vote because I didn't want to be accused of sitting on a throwaway vote. Considering shelter turned out to be neutral, I don't regret my decision. I'm of the opinion that we're better off without people who are playing both sides.
Also just a tip, it's generally considered bad form to jump in and answer questions directed at other people. It makes it really easy for a wolf to say "yeah, that's what I meant/that's what I thought too" rather than think of an explanation themselves.
And lol at the writeup, I didn't even think about how our mod feels about elephants! (since we were told to ignore role names 😛) Definitely going to look back over today and see who tried to defend hmoo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I HAVE BEEN DRUGGED UP AND GROGGY ALL DAY IM SORRY I DIDNT CATCH ITNobody caught that, not even my twlover! 😢 I figured at least SOMEONE would.
Apparently I'm influencing my game. 😱 I've been mod scolded.
🙁
For the record, you do not need to know me to know any further roles. I threw in elephant for the lolz, but that was the only one that was relevant, my earlier statement is true: do not assume that role = affiliation!
For the record, you do not need to know me to know any further roles. I threw in elephant for the lolz, but that was the only one that was relevant, my earlier statement is true: do not assume that role = affiliation!
You've been scolded for the game that you made and you are running? You should fight back against this Tom-foolery!Apparently I'm influencing my game. 😱 I've been mod scolded.🙁
For the record, you do not need to know me to know any further roles. I threw in elephant for the lolz, but that was the only one that was relevant, my earlier statement is true: do not assume that role = affiliation!
To whomever scolded me 😉 :You've been scolded for the game that you made and you are running? You should fight back against this Tom-foolery!
@LetItSnow but I know he's working and has crazy shifts. Kinda excited about the traditional LIS catch up comments![]()
Sorry, all, just got home. See the 'Rant' thread in a few minutes for my exciting day. Suffice it to say I am now sitting here at home with a gun handy and my dog nearby. Not because he's mean, but because his hearing is better than mine.
I am skimming, but I haven't done the traditional LIS reads yet. I hope to do this tomorrow, but it might not be until after lynch. Trying.
Thx for the tag.
Last edited:
Nice!! I'm going to be more active today.. had to go to urgent care for having 20 bug bites on my legs that were inflamed from being outside.. taking pred and it's better now. I work full time so maybe I'll get on around lunch time or when I get off work this evening to catch up! I'll send a pic for proof.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Night closed, results pending...
N2
There was a lot of partying last night. It felt like everyone was out and about, celebrating the death of the Elephant. The party was so loud, no one heard the Bald Eagle screeching in desperation and distress. The next morning, the zookeepers approached the Bald Eagle enclosure, looking towards the sky for the Bald Eagle. Instead, laying on the ground was the Bald Eagle, all of her feathers plucked from her body and her body trampled. Poor girl. She looked like a raw, squished chicken
Dead is @raf2769
The zookeepers couldn’t believe their eyes. Standing inside his enclosure was @thedrjojo ! They looked at each other in disbelief, wasn’t this poor animal dismembered?? The zookeepers did a physical exam, and he was completely healthy. The camel exhibit is back open!
It is now Day 3. Lynch closes at 11pm EST (~14 hours from now)
Active Exhibits:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
There was a lot of partying last night. It felt like everyone was out and about, celebrating the death of the Elephant. The party was so loud, no one heard the Bald Eagle screeching in desperation and distress. The next morning, the zookeepers approached the Bald Eagle enclosure, looking towards the sky for the Bald Eagle. Instead, laying on the ground was the Bald Eagle, all of her feathers plucked from her body and her body trampled. Poor girl. She looked like a raw, squished chicken
Dead is @raf2769
a Bald Eagle, the ultimate symbol of freedom who would soar past her habitat and determine the affiliation of another animal.
The zookeepers couldn’t believe their eyes. Standing inside his enclosure was @thedrjojo ! They looked at each other in disbelief, wasn’t this poor animal dismembered?? The zookeepers did a physical exam, and he was completely healthy. The camel exhibit is back open!
It is now Day 3. Lynch closes at 11pm EST (~14 hours from now)
Active Exhibits:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
Yay rojo!!!
Much love to whomever brought him back (if one time rez, probably best to let us know you did it).
Much love to whomever brought him back (if one time rez, probably best to let us know you did it).**************************N2
There was a lot of partying last night. It felt like everyone was out and about, celebrating the death of the Elephant. The party was so loud, no one heard the Bald Eagle screeching in desperation and distress. The next morning, the zookeepers approached the Bald Eagle enclosure, looking towards the sky for the Bald Eagle. Instead, laying on the ground was the Bald Eagle, all of her feathers plucked from her body and her body trampled. Poor girl. She looked like a raw, squished chicken
Dead is @raf2769a Bald Eagle, the ultimate symbol of freedom who would soar past her habitat and determine the affiliation of another animal.
The zookeepers couldn’t believe their eyes. Standing inside his enclosure was @thedrjojo ! They looked at each other in disbelief, wasn’t this poor animal dismembered?? The zookeepers did a physical exam, and he was completely healthy. The camel exhibit is back open!
![]()
It is now Day 3. Lynch closes at 11pm EST (~14 hours from now)
Active Exhibits:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle .
**************************
I am going to **********lynch lyra*******
Wasn't thrilled with pandering reads list, the initial vote at the beginning of game had set me off as a vote of a wolf voting for a wolf to gain cred later, the kill would be consistent with her as a wolf, and she keeps pinging my feels. I have a couple others I am interested in, but I want to see how this one plays out for now.
Wasn't thrilled with pandering reads list, the initial vote at the beginning of game had set me off as a vote of a wolf voting for a wolf to gain cred later, the kill would be consistent with her as a wolf, and she keeps pinging my feels. I have a couple others I am interested in, but I want to see how this one plays out for now.
And Jilary, is that an emoticon I see? You put that away before I start voting to lynch you 😉
And Jilary, is that an emoticon I see? You put that away before I start voting to lynch you 😉
I'm working late today, so I'm going to put a vote in now.
Lynch 3m
I could have voted for her yesterday too, but once I heard moo's ability claim, I couldn't vote anywhere else. She's been a bit sketchy and I'm wondering if she actually did kill her manator (or agreed to have the pack do it).
Lynch 3m
I could have voted for her yesterday too, but once I heard moo's ability claim, I couldn't vote anywhere else. She's been a bit sketchy and I'm wondering if she actually did kill her manator (or agreed to have the pack do it).
And now I am noticing Lyra was on raf not hmoo, so scratch that point. Guess was just an early vote yesterday, which fits with her MO of busing wolves earlyI am going to **********lynch lyra*******
Wasn't thrilled with pandering reads list, the initial vote at the beginning of game had set me off as a vote of a wolf voting for a wolf to gain cred later, the kill would be consistent with her as a wolf, and she keeps pinging my feels. I have a couple others I am interested in, but I want to see how this one plays out for now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Or more likely wasn't even there when the pack decided on the kill, if she's a wolf. She has a tendency to miss night actions)I'm working late today, so I'm going to put a vote in now.
Lynch 3m
I could have voted for her yesterday too, but once I heard moo's ability claim, I couldn't vote anywhere else. She's been a bit sketchy and I'm wondering if she actually did kill her manator (or agreed to have the pack do it).
I've gotten some sketch feels off of 3m, but I'm getting thrown off by hmoo's vote for 3m yesterday at a time when that wouldn't be super safe for her. Do you (or others) think that could just be a wolf voting for a wolf for later cred, or a last-ditch effort to survive on hmoo's part or something?I'm working late today, so I'm going to put a vote in now.
Lynch 3m
I could have voted for her yesterday too, but once I heard moo's ability claim, I couldn't vote anywhere else. She's been a bit sketchy and I'm wondering if she actually did kill her manator (or agreed to have the pack do it).
The zookeepers couldn’t believe their eyes. Standing inside his enclosure was @thedrjojo
This better not be a repeat of Greek Mythology!
I've gotten some sketch feels off of 3m, but I'm getting thrown off by hmoo's vote for 3m yesterday at a time when that wouldn't be super safe for her. Do you (or others) think that could just be a wolf voting for a wolf for later cred, or a last-ditch effort to survive on hmoo's part or something?
why would her vote for 3m have anything to do with anything?
welcome back rojojojojo
These wolves kinda on my **** list right now. I don't think raf has lived past like D3 in months 🙁
That's how we know she's a wolf. She asks all the right questions and is a very good villager IMO so when she's not it's kinda obvious. I think I'll look into what she has been saying because it might be WIFOM but I'd still like to know.These wolves kinda on my **** list right now. I don't think raf has lived past like D3 in months 🙁
I'm staying where I was yesterday for now; the explanation he gave STL for votes was mostly regurgitating what other people have said
Lynch Frozenshades
Lynch Frozenshades
Wut? Raf ded, man -- and she was village affliation seer, not a wolf. You're all about the typos this game and I can't tell if you're just posting as hyperwolf or not caringThat's how we know she's a wolf. She asks all the right questions and is a very good villager IMO so when she's not it's kinda obvious. I think I'll look into what she has been saying because it might be WIFOM but I'd still like to know.
strangely, that mistake makes me more likely to think Coop is village, because I'd think the wolves would know who they killed
No no no! When she IS a wolf that's how we can tell! When she was a wolf last game it lead to her death. That's why I'm going back to read her comments, because she might have been on to a wolf. Improve your contextual reading! (It was probably my fault)Wut? Raf ded, man -- and she was village affliation seer, not a wolf. You're all about the typos this game and I can't tell if you're just posting as hyperwolf or not caring
Hey dude, I can't be expected be expected to parse out **** like that before I've had any coffee 😉No no no! When she IS a wolf that's how we can tell! When she was a wolf last game it lead to her death. That's why I'm going back to read her comments, because she might have been on to a wolf. Improve your contextual reading! (It was probably my fault)
I fully accept any blame (I just reread my post and was like whaaaaa... oh sh**)Hey dude, I can't be expected be expected to parse out **** like that before I've had any coffee

I fully accept any blame (I just reread my post and was like whaaaaa... oh sh**)![]()
I read it the same way as Pippy.
however I also haven't had any coffee or taken my ADHD meds today so
Lynch 3m
I don't like how she never answered genny's question.
I don't like how she never answered genny's question.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey @cheathac i would love to hear a fair bit about where your feels are at right now, who is suspicious, your thoughts on the wolf kill trends so far, and your thoughts about the game
Imma
vote for the Frozen Southern rockhopper
vote for the Frozen Southern rockhopper
It's just a potential wolf-voting-for-wolf scenario that doesn't make sense to me (I'd expect it to happen when a wolf is either clearly safe or clearly being lynched). I might be misreading it. It's only one of many factors on my list, but it was just curious enough for me to have brought it up.why would her vote for 3m have anything to do with anything?
Hey @cheathac i would love to hear a fair bit about where your feels are at right now, who is suspicious, your thoughts on the wolf kill trends so far, and your thoughts about the game
This is where I'm leaning currently.
I agree it is something to keep in mind. She seemed to be looking for somewhat easy targets in you and 3m, so I am cutting 3m some slack for the time being.It's just a potential wolf-voting-for-wolf scenario that doesn't make sense to me (I'd expect it to happen when a wolf is either clearly safe or clearly being lynched). I might be misreading it. It's only one of many factors on my list, but it was just curious enough for me to have brought it up.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K