WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

And now I am noticing Lyra was on raf not hmoo, so scratch that point. Guess was just an early vote yesterday, which fits with her MO of busing wolves early
When exactly have I done that? When I've been a wolf I'm not above voting for another wolf if it's clear they're going down, but I don't actively try to get them lynched. I was on the hmoo vote pretty early and pretty aggressively yesterday.
 
When exactly have I done that? When I've been a wolf I'm not above voting for another wolf if it's clear they're going down, but I don't actively try to get them lynched. I was on the hmoo vote pretty early and pretty aggressively yesterday.
I need to find the game, but I remember you being fairly early on a wolf lynch, and it made me discount you as being a wolf. When you had flipped it, I added a notch to will bus early. Realistically, I won't have time to check for it today on the game, but if anyone else wants to be fantastic and check around for the game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the revival. Bitches can't keep me down.

It appears the revival was possibly item based, via the ancient medicine cabinet

There's a dead player chat and the dead can communicate with the village. This will be via the PA system and be on odd night write ups, aka N3 write up will include a message that is from that. As of this morning the dead wolf wasn't added, but that doesn't mean she will never be added, so while the information may be legit, we should take it with a grain of salt.
 
I need to find the game, but I remember you being fairly early on a wolf lynch, and it made me discount you as being a wolf. When you had flipped it, I added a notch to will bus early. Realistically, I won't have time to check for it today on the game, but if anyone else wants to be fantastic and check around for the game
Was that lion king?
 
When exactly have I done that? When I've been a wolf I'm not above voting for another wolf if it's clear they're going down, but I don't actively try to get them lynched. I was on the hmoo vote pretty early and pretty aggressively yesterday.
You were actually middle of the pack yesterday on hmoo when you voted. By the end it appeared you were early, but that was because of waffles.
 
@thedrjojo thoughts on whether 3M would commit manatorcide?
I mean, anything is possible. Could have been a veteran who then wanted to get the revival used early, could have been a manatee who saw how awesome I was and was scurred, could be a predominantly noob wolfpack that didn't know any better, or could be a mixture of above. In following yesterday, while I was hurt 3M wasn't more devastated in my loss, I didn't read it as wolfie... Feigned outrage like hmoo would have been more damaging to 3M.

Id look into someone who was quick to be willing to give hmoo a chance to prove themselves, which dvmd jumps to my mind first, but I'm not ready to Lynch her just for that.
 
I don't think so; it was lyra who was on the chopping block early for that game originally, and then Lupes got seered so everyone hopped on that lynch. I think it was either the game before that, where she and Coop (?) were both lynched same day, or after that in her most recent wolf game.
No we were lynched early(ish) but I don't recall bussing happening that game at all really. Freaking WTF killed everyone single handed
 
You were actually middle of the pack yesterday on hmoo when you voted. By the end it appeared you were early, but that was because of waffles.
I was the fourth vote on her, my point is it was not by any means inevitable that she was going down when I voted.

No we were lynched early(ish) but I don't recall bussing happening that game at all really. Freaking WTF killed everyone single handed
I voted for Zensing when she was lynched before us that game, which bought me some slight village cred, but it was a very half-hearted "her play style seems a bit off" vote, nothing like how I was actively questioning hmoo yesterday. I was super relieved when hmoo flipped wolf because I was afraid I would look like a wolf pushing a villager lynch if she were actually a villager.

Wasn't that during the "Living Like Genny" game?
What game are you referring to?
 
lynch 3m

Meh. The hmoo vote against 3m could've been to distance 3m from wolf or a momentary consideration of bussing. Joined hmoo in voting to lynch me which could've been that she legitimately thought I was suspicious, or could've been participation in an effort to find an easy target to lynch. I was surprised at how long she waited to put in a vote yesterday, considering everything.

Feels somewhat sketchy. Since I don't have super strong reads on anybody, I'm going to deem this too many questions and go with it.

I have no good feel on players who have been largely absent, and that bugs me. I'll be on again later and hopefully I'll be able to get a stronger read.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 I Wanna Sleep But I Have To Mod WW Lynch Tally

Lyra (1)- STL
3m (3)- Jil, AM, strider
FS (2)- Pippy, Lupin
Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny

8/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~9.5 hours)
 
Ok so after reviewing the things Raf was talking about I believe she got killed because of the Hmoo situation. She was defineately hot on the trail after a couple of slip ups by Hmoo. The only other person she was suspicious of was me for my classic D1 sketch :eggface:. Nothing to go by there unless I think I'm sketchy, so for now

lynch AM

because apparently I'm tunneling. I'd like to hear more from you.
 
ALL:

I'm planning to sub out of the game today. Mods are working on a replacement.

Very sorry; I don't like subbing. I thought I'd be able to play, but Saturday work ran late and I missed contributing. Sunday ditto. Today is going to be the same. And I travel all day tomorrow to Idaho. I'm used to being a bit late to a game and doing my catch-up 1- or 2-day reads (actually, I *love* doing that because I almost always have at least a couple top wolf reads that turn out to be right), but 4 days is too much of the game. Not fair to everyone else, and not fair to someone else who could play.
 
Nice!! I'm going to be more active today.. had to go to urgent care for having 20 bug bites on my legs that were inflamed from being outside.. taking pred and it's better now. I work full time so maybe I'll get on around lunch time or when I get off work this evening to catch up! I'll send a pic for proof. View attachment 221196


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
not reallyyyyy the greatest excuse IMO. Real life doesn't work too well as an excuse for being absent in WW. Wolves can just as easily claim it too and can ghost (which you said you weren't going to do yesterday and then disappeared the rest of the day) and skate by.

I'm glad you got some pred and are better now though.
 
I was the fourth vote on her, my point is it was not by any means inevitable that she was going down when I voted.


I voted for Zensing when she was lynched before us that game, which bought me some slight village cred, but it was a very half-hearted "her play style seems a bit off" vote, nothing like how I was actively questioning hmoo yesterday. I was super relieved when hmoo flipped wolf because I was afraid I would look like a wolf pushing a villager lynch if she were actually a villager.


What game are you referring to?
The talk was looking like it was leading in her direction easily, between genny and I adding to it, so I see it as the opportune wagon time. I also have slight reservation on you due to the addition of mmm to the end of that vote as a possible out.

If someone's trying to copy the HTGAWM wolf pack's strategy of killing off smart veterans, apparently they forgot just how poorly that worked out for us. :laugh:

I'm not liking hmoo's overly dramatic posts toward STL, and her defense about why she wouldn't kill rojo makes no sense. Even if she's being genuine, it's possible the rest of the pack made that decision and she was outvoted, so it's a lame defense.

Lynch hmoo, although I'm also getting some mild sketch feels for 3m.
 
Thanks for the revival. Bitches can't keep me down.

It appears the revival was possibly item based, via the ancient medicine cabinet

There's a dead player chat and the dead can communicate with the village. This will be via the PA system and be on odd night write ups, aka N3 write up will include a message that is from that. As of this morning the dead wolf wasn't added, but that doesn't mean she will never be added, so while the information may be legit, we should take it with a grain of salt.
Hmm, an item rez? Anyone want to claim using it to bring rojo back? I thought for sure someone would have taken credit for it by now.
 
Day 3 I Wanna Sleep But I Have To Mod WW Lynch Tally

Lyra (1)- STL
3m (3)- Jil, AM, strider
FS (2)- Pippy, Lupin
Cheat (2)- Caia, Genny
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah

10/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~7 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm, an item rez? Anyone want to claim using it to bring rojo back? I thought for sure someone would have taken credit for it by now.
To be fair, that person might not be around. Or that person could have a different/important ability and doesn't want to draw attention to themselves. I think in at least one of the games I was killed/rezzed in, it took that person a few days to admit to it. Of course, then there was trilt and her Maui gif. 😛
 
Incoming quote spam looking back on yesterday:

Yeah, whoever decided that was the way to go can go jump right off a cliff.
Curious here though. You also haven't played in quite some time. How did you know it was his first game playing in a while?
Lupin is reading strong village to me, she was the first to object to rojo's death and to call hmoo out for saying she wouldn't have done it.

I am pretty okay keeping my vote where it was yesterday for a few feels reasons and the weird night kill

********lynch hazelmoo*********
Similar village feels for STL since he started the hmoo lynch. He later waffled, but it seemed to be more to get FS talking as well than genuinely no longer wanting to lynch hmoo.

Is this your first game?
+1 village for strider, this seemed like a genuine question and I would think that would have come up in wolf chat if he were in there.

Is this accurate? I had some sketchy marks for you based on your first post yesterday, and I thought his first lynch vote was after that. So I don't think it's entirely without merit, and am fine with placing a vote on you for now.

Lynch hmoo
Cheat's post/lynch vote is odd.

I had some suspicions of pippy yesterday.

But I can't tell if hazel is being an overreacting villager to 1 lynch vote or a wolf. She's not really defending just screaming about STL always lynching her and saying she didn't do the kill last night, neither of which is a defense.

So lynch hazel for now, I'll iso players posts later this afternoon to see if I catch anything that way.
More early votes for hmoo, +1 village. However, both waffled once hmoo mentioned letting her prove her ability. Pippy went back to hmoo eventually after she role revealed, so I'm more confident that Pippy is village than DVMD.

Your reply to Lupin, confirming that you didn't know it was rojo's first game back in a while:


And now this?
You could ask Hmoo for more info before just unlynching. 😵

But then again, it's not like she responded to my post earlier where I pointed out how her story keeps changing today. She's lying to the group, and that's never good as a villager.
genny was the first to point out hmoo's story being inconsistent, and didn't let up on her. She seems solid village to me now.

So brief skim of today equals STL can make just about anyone snap, it's his super power, plus STL can only handle so much d*** (should probably work on this), plus 3m being semi sketchy but I think within normal limits, and finally plus AM being sketchtastic again makes me want to swing that way. For the record I am comfortable lynching hmoo, I looks like a wolf breakdown to me (I've had the myself often enough) but willing to give chance to prove self.

Lynch AM
This gives me sketchy feels for Coop, she stays away from the hmoo vote but mentions possibly going there. Could very well be a wolf not wanting to bus, but wanting to be able to say "look, I thought she was sketchy too!"

I totally quoted 6 posts and the only 2 that made it to the text box were the 2 I was ready to delete. Humpf :bored:

Anywho, it is mostly just feelz, but the way genny and Pippy are talking about Hmoo has me side eyeing. I don't quite know how I feel about Hmoo herself, because I have definitely done that frustrated grump when I felt unfairly chased, but just the ramp up in tone that they are using as this is taking off, and the guiltily of players who drop off the bandwagon, it just feels heavy handed. I can't swear it is wolf, but it has me watching.

I was lynching Pippy yesterday, so I will go with the other today.

Lynch genny
It just seems like they were getting more and more excited as more votes went onto hmoo despite not having much to back it (at that point). If hmoo really is a villager and those players were working hard to push the lynch and getting all frothy at the mouth with excitement as votes piled on rather than because there seems to be evidence of wolfiness, doesn't it feel at least a little suspicious?

The post you quoted has a final line to the effect of "I voted Pippy yesterday, let's try genny." Basically, I am willing to go either way.

Through the rest of today, both have toned down slightly, genny more so. I don't yet know what I think. I guess a lot depends on how hmoo flips. If she is a wolf, I will have a whole different set of reads.
LotF was most vocally against the hmoo lynch, but I can't see her defending a fellow wolf that hard, so I'm willing to believe her that it was just a bad read. +1 village

I am always suspicious of players who are silent. That's the easiest way to sneak by. LIS hasn't said anything besides throwing out random votes. I am sketched out by nohika who hasn't said much either, only voted for Jil "cause she can", (who is the one person I actually feel confident is village). And finnick. Literally 5 post and the first one was a throw away vote.
There's probably a wolf in this group. When I'm going down as a wolf and people ask who I think is sketchy, I usually throw in a wolf name to at least try to give one of my packmates some cred.

I'm a bit unsure of whether to take your word on this or not. Specifically because of the "an elephant never forgets" portion. I know in the trout's noob circus game, this exact same wording was used for the elephant, which COULD have been carried over to this game since cdo was playing that game and designed this one and trout is pseudomodding this one, but it could also just be looking back in the noob circus spreadsheet for something that sounds believable for an elephant to make up a fake claim. The elephant in that game wasn't a reverse tracker, so if you were looking for a fake role claim, you didn't copy completely, which could be to make your claim more believable, or an elephant reverse tracker COULD actually be your role and cdo just stole that bit of wording from that game.

Originally I was on Team Let-Hmoo-Prove-Her-Ability, but I'm a bit more concerned now because you said "let me prove my ability" but then said you didn't even have a plan for doing so...
Ski is another that seems solid village to me, she was the first to really call hmoo's ability claim into question.

@hazelmoo correct me if I'm misquoting you because I don't have time look back right this minute

You seemed positive that you would be able to prove your ability tonight. That seems weird to me with what your claim is because it's a passive ability so whether it gets proven is out of your hands. You can't be certain people were going to look into you. I should know--I spent days trying to get people to look at me when I had this role in the minecraft role because they kept wanting to lynch me because I couldn't prove my ability. No such luck... even after I revealed to some people and they also tried to get people to look at me. At any point before the reveal did you even tell people that they should look into you tonight or otherwise try to encourage people to do so?



It does sound very powerful. @hazelmoo what does your description say?

Now, all of that said I don't think I've ever played a game where this role was a wolf one but it is one that could go either way.
Finn expressed doubts about hmoo, but never actually voted for her and hasn't checked in since then. She's really ghosting this game. +1 sketch

Just too many inconsistencies at this point. And what would that ability be worth for the village being outed anyway?

lynch moo
Hmoo got caught in a lie and twisted story about Rojo - no reason for villagers to get caught in lies. The ability is...plausible, but if it truly is a passive effect like she said, it being public knowledge makes it essentially useless. So a player with a useless ability, caught in a lie, and being pretty aggressive about things in general. Hm. Granted, I'm not totally sure how she usually is (I don't recall WWing much if any with her before; my memory may just be shoddy though). Not simply trying to bandwagon, but I don't have any other major suspicions or feels on anyone else right now. The whole runaway vote on LOTF the start of day 1 was odd, but not totally sure what to make of it right now. I'm not trying to hop on a bandwagon and am open to reconsidering votes of course. It just seemed a reasonable pick to me.
A very bandwagon-y vote. He explained it more later, but kind of just repeated what other people said. Possibly sketch.

The hmoo lynch feels slight bandwagon-y and I'm not sure if I'm 100% sold or not...some of the things she's said about her role don't seem quite right, though.

I have some slight feels regarding Lyra, Jill +/- Lupin but idk
Ehh I'll just go down a different road because why not...nothing particularly concrete.

Lynch Lyra
Also very wishy-washy, and avoiding the hmoo vote.

Lynch 3m based on that and my thoughts from yesterday. Not sure what to think of hmoo's vote for 3m, but it could have also been an attempt to give a fellow wolf village cred.
 
Hey @cheathac i would love to hear a fair bit about where your feels are at right now, who is suspicious, your thoughts on the wolf kill trends so far, and your thoughts about the game

I'd like to hear a bit more from @finnickthedog. Also with Caia for pretty much regurgitating what you said about wanting to hear more from me and then lynching me randomly.. but for me not posting much that is expected. Caia also didn't lynch hazelmoo when it was very apparent on what was going on.. she went for 3m. This then leads me to look at other people who didn't vote for moo... since I wasn't able to get online since I was in urgent care for 3+ hours... I didn't either but after re-reading the posts it was plainly obvious on the mess up she had with rojo. Frozenshades kinda jumped on as well with the moo lynch without much reasoning either.. which makes me think that they did that to mask themselves as a wolf.. so for right now lynch fshades
 
Finn expressed doubts about hmoo, but never actually voted for her and hasn't checked in since then. She's really ghosting this game. +1 sketch

I'd like to hear a bit more from @finnickthedog.

In because I was quoted/tagged.

Look, if you want to complain that it's hard to read Finn because I'm too quiet then cool, I understand that. But calling it sketchy when I'm quiet at the beginning of a game is getting old. It's not sketchy, it's just me. Pushing me about it doesn't make me anymore active. How many times do I need to be interrogated and/or lynched as a villager for that sink in?

I didn't vote for hmoo when I expressed doubt about her yesterday because she already had a large number of votes on her and the more votes that fall on a person, the more difficult it becomes to change the lynch if new information comes out. Since hmoo was leaving, I didn't get my questions answered and so I was still feeling indecisive about her. I asked them for a reason--they would have helped me make more confident decision. I would have voted later but I missed the lynch deadline because I was working on my research presentation.

Today, I got home from work less than an hour ago and technically I left early and still have work that I need to do. Sorry I didn't have time to ramble on and pretend to have feels about people today.

Just so everybody is well aware for tomorrow, I am working 12 hours and won't be home until a couple hours before deadline. I'm not ghosting. I just have responsibilities and I have to play around those. (EDIT: Which is not to say I won't check in at all tomorrow. I may have breaks where I can check the game. Just don't be all shocked and omgwhereisfinn if I'm strangely absent most of the day)
 
Day 3 I Wanna Sleep But I Have To Mod WW Lynch Tally

Lyra (1)- STL
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (3)- Pippy, Lupin, cheat
Cheat (2)- Caia, Genny
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah

12/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~6 hours)
 
In because I was quoted/tagged.

Look, if you want to complain that it's hard to read Finn because I'm too quiet then cool, I understand that. But calling it sketchy when I'm quiet at the beginning of a game is getting old. It's not sketchy, it's just me. Pushing me about it doesn't make me anymore active. How many times do I need to be interrogated and/or lynched as a villager for that sink in?

I didn't vote for hmoo when I expressed doubt about her yesterday because she already had a large number of votes on her and the more votes that fall on a person, the more difficult it becomes to change the lynch if new information comes out. Since hmoo was leaving, I didn't get my questions answered and so I was still feeling indecisive about her. I asked them for a reason--they would have helped me make more confident decision. I would have voted later but I missed the lynch deadline because I was working on my research presentation.

Today, I got home from work less than an hour ago and technically I left early and still have work that I need to do. Sorry I didn't have time to ramble on and pretend to have feels about people today.

Just so everybody is well aware for tomorrow, I am working 12 hours and won't be home until a couple hours before deadline. I'm not ghosting. I just have responsibilities and I have to play around those. (EDIT: Which is not to say I won't check in at all tomorrow. I may have breaks where I can check the game. Just don't be all shocked and omgwhereisfinn if I'm strangely absent most of the day)
I think you and I have had this discussion before, but you can't complain about being called sketchy even if it is normal for you not to speak up. It will happen again and again and you will always be up for lynch because of it. I still can't wrap my head around you or anyone else saying you have to pretend to have feels or ramble. People say crap that sounds wrong all the time and it is part of the game to ask for clarification. So if you don't want to do that, it is fine, but don't get mad when your name gets brought up for lynch. As a villager who stays as quiet as you do sometimes, it becomes a liability mid game when the game could go one way or another and no one can tell which side you are on.
 
This is silly AM, you're a good player you know what I mean. What are your reads and/or opinions about ppl. If you already posted said thing tell me to stuff it and go read what you wrote. Claiming ignorance is not helping me feel better about you.

I only have sketchy feels for 3m right now. And no, I'm not telling you to stuff it.
 
I think you and I have had this discussion before, but you can't complain about being called sketchy even if it is normal for you not to speak up. It will happen again and again and you will always be up for lynch because of it. I still can't wrap my head around you or anyone else saying you have to pretend to have feels or ramble. People say crap that sounds wrong all the time and it is part of the game to ask for clarification. So if you don't want to do that, it is fine, but don't get mad when your name gets brought up for lynch. As a villager who stays as quiet as you do sometimes, it becomes a liability mid game when the game could go one way or another and no one can tell which side you are on.

We probably have.

But I just think there's a difference between "hard to read" and sketchy. When someone is quiet that makes them hard to read but if they're always quiet then it doesn't make them sketchy. Sketchy implies that someone is acting a way that suggests they are a wolf. I'm acting a way that implies nothing about me either way. You can still make a case to lynch me based on being hard to read depending on where the game is at, but that is different from lynching because I am actually sketchy. I'm not annoyed about being discussed for lynch. I'm annoyed about being called sketchy. If someone is calling me sketchy based on a behavior I exhibit over and over again, then I am still going to complain. Because it doesn't make any sense.
 
We probably have.

But I just think there's a difference between "hard to read" and sketchy. When someone is quiet that makes them hard to read but if they're always quiet then it doesn't make them sketchy. Sketchy implies that someone is acting a way that suggests they are a wolf. I'm acting a way that implies nothing about me either way. You can still make a case to lynch me based on being hard to read depending on where the game is at, but that is different from lynching because I am actually sketchy. I'm not annoyed about being discussed for lynch. I'm annoyed about being called sketchy. If someone is calling me sketchy based on a behavior I exhibit over and over again, then I am still going to complain. Because it doesn't make any sense.
Your behavior is sketchy though, especially when you miss a lynch. haha :cat:
 
Anyways, while I'm here...

I'm suspicious of 3m but not for any particular reason.

Lyra feels a little like she did as a wolf in my murder game but I don't think I've ever seen her play villager so I don't know if this is just how she is in general.

And AM is setting off my feels as always but that's nothing new.


Why are we lynching FS? I can't remember.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyways, while I'm here...

I'm suspicious of 3m but not for any particular reason.

Lyra feels a little like she did as a wolf in my murder game but I don't think I've ever seen her play villager so I don't know if this is just how she is in general.

And AM is setting off my feels as always but that's nothing new.


Why are we lynching FS? I can't remember.
I might as well point out your list is also sketchy simply because it is a mirror of everyone else's thoughts so far. Helpful as always, aren't I? :beaver:
 
Anyways, while I'm here...

I'm suspicious of 3m but not for any particular reason.

Lyra feels a little like she did as a wolf in my murder game but I don't think I've ever seen her play villager so I don't know if this is just how she is in general.

And AM is setting off my feels as always but that's nothing new.


Why are we lynching FS? I can't remember.
Oh, and I believe those of us on FS believe his vote is the perfect slot for a wolf to slide in for some cred and at least for me, I haven't seen anything convincing me a villager made that call.
 
I might as well point out your list is also sketchy simply because it is a mirror of everyone else's thoughts so far. Helpful as always, aren't I? :beaver:

Well, that would be why I wasn't bothering to say anything until I got pushed. There didn't seem to be any point in parroting everyone else when I had nothing interesting to add.

Very helpful, thanks.
 
Well, that would be why I wasn't bothering to say anything until I got pushed. There didn't seem to be any point in parroting everyone else when I had nothing interesting to add.

Very helpful, thanks.
Haha. You should speak up as soon as you have those feels or see a post that gives you those feels so you can be first and I can think other people are sketchy for copying you!