You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gee, thanks for the attention to detail 😛I must have missed ski somehow...
@mmmdreamerz STL says your info would narrow it down to four. Is there are a reason ski wasn't on your list of people you narrowed it down to?
No. Missed it? Idk I'm on my phone...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you please elaborate on why?Well, this should go without saying, but if we have a protector, try to protect 3M.
And manatee, you could have given us this without the full reveal as lupin said.
Pippy is still my vote
Gee, thanks for the attention to detail 😛
Hey smartie pants I'm at work and trying to be helpful from my phone😳
Unlynch cheat
Lynch Pippy
Lupin, is there a good reason for a vouch there?
Lynch Pippy
Lupin, is there a good reason for a vouch there?
Well, this should go without saying, but if we have a protector, try to protect 3M.
And manatee, you could have given us this without the full reveal as lupin said.
Pippy is still my vote
Yeah I tried but I'm tired and no one was believing me...so whatevs
unlynch cheat (did I lynch cheat?)
lynch skiski
This pains me a little but after the reveal I feel 3m's info is legit and of the four I have the least reason to believe Ski is village.
It happens. I was just wondering if there was a reason vs it being an oversight.
lynch skiski
This pains me a little but after the reveal I feel 3m's info is legit and of the four I have the least reason to believe Ski is village.
No. Missed it? Idk I'm on my phone...
It happens. I was just wondering if there was a reason vs it being an oversight.
I'm just sayin -- if you're going to drop a vague info bomb an hour before lynch close, then maybe think about the implications of the interpretation and make sure you've got everything straight before it gets put out there, frand.Hey smartie pants I'm at work and trying to be helpful from my phone😳
Day 4 om nom nom- waffles Lynch Tally
Lyra (1)- STL
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
3m (0)-
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (5)- coop, ny, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (2)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF
Ski (2)- AM, Finn, Caia
16/19 Voting
Not voting: @mmmdreamerz , @genny , @Lupin21
Deadline in ~36 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions (I'm going out later tonight because I'll legally be able to in <2.5 hours so I don't wanna spend too much time doing WW things)
Lyra (1)- STL
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
3m (0)-
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (5)- coop, ny, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (2)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF
Ski (2)- AM, Finn, Caia
16/19 Voting
Not voting: @mmmdreamerz , @genny , @Lupin21
Deadline in ~36 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions (I'm going out later tonight because I'll legally be able to in <2.5 hours so I don't wanna spend too much time doing WW things)
It wouldn't be WW if this **** wasn't happening in the last hour.
***Unlynch cheat***
***Unlynch cheat***
Lupin wasn't who vouched for me.Unlynch cheat
Lynch Pippy
Lupin, is there a good reason for a vouch there?
I'm just sayin -- if you're going to drop a vague info bomb an hour before lynch close, then maybe think about the implications of the interpretation and make sure you've got everything straight before it gets put out there, frand.
I was going to just wait until tomorrow but I was nervous about getting lynched. I did the looking this morning and not sure what I missed...honestly too lazy to check STL from my dumb phone so someone else please feel free...
***lynch ski***
I clearly missed something, does someone want to to break down or should I hope I can reread several pages in under half an hour?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we want to believe 3m, who has been blocked this game? From her info it seems like theres a wolf blocker and I wanna know who else has been blocked besides genny last night.
man these waffles are DELICIOUS.
I clearly missed something, does someone want to to break down or should I hope I can reread several pages in under half an hour?
The message would make the most sense when FS was leading before the Jil thing started up. So I agree with STL that Genny, Lupin, Ski and Pippy would be in that group at that point in time.
The message would make the most sense when FS was leading before the Jil thing started up. So I agree with STL that Genny, Lupin, Ski and Pippy would be in that group at that point in time.
Thanks for double checking
Looking back, assuming MMM's info is true (and seems too elaborate not to be), it looks like it was either lupin, ski, pippy, or genny. I have okay reasons to believe it is not pippy. Lupin and genny obviously have great track records.
Oops. Sorry, Lupin was the next word and it crossed wires in my brain.Lupin wasn't who vouched for me.
STL, okay enough to ignore my (admittedly faulty) feelz?
unlynch cheat, lynch ski if lupin or genny are wolves, they're playing lights out
unlynch cheat, lynch ski if lupin or genny are wolves, they're playing lights out
Lights out?
Lynch Pippy
I am still having trouble with it having to be someone in the first 4 on FS. That is some extreme interpretation. I've looked at it, and there is no telling even if the statement was accurate, as we all know sometimes analysis is incorrect due to waffles or bad math. It could have been someone else on another person not FS that had been insistent on that person for lynch and felt it would have been wrong to change. So many variables in trying to narrow it down like mmm was trying to do.
Bros I was the one who really started questioning hmoos ability after she "revealed"
So either a very, very crafty lupin, an out of character genny, or an unfortunate outcome for ski. Decisions.... For now
********lynch ski*********
@SkiOtter
********lynch ski*********
@SkiOtter
hell, I wasn't even one of the first four on himI am still having trouble with it having to be someone in the first 4 on FS. That is some extreme interpretation. I've looked at it, and there is no telling even if the statement was accurate, as we all know sometimes analysis is incorrect due to waffles or bad math. It could have been someone else on another person not FS that had been insistent on that person for lynch and felt it would have been wrong to change. So many variables in trying to narrow it down like mmm was trying to do.
Yeah, it'll be an unfortunate outcome for ski. can we not start a bandwagon on me 35 minutes before lynch close?So either a very, very crafty lupin, an out of character genny, or an unfortunate outcome for ski. Decisions.... For now
********lynch ski*********
@SkiOtter
Lights out?
it's a sports saying. it means really well. ffs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Pippy
Dude. ffs - please explain to me why a wolf would waffle off of hmoo and start a lynch on another wolf. Are you serious right now?
So your interpretation is that it did not involve someone on that lynch? That's a bit off with an interpretation.I am still having trouble with it having to be someone in the first 4 on FS. That is some extreme interpretation. I've looked at it, and there is no telling even if the statement was accurate, as we all know sometimes analysis is incorrect due to waffles or bad math. It could have been someone else on another person not FS that had been insistent on that person for lynch and felt it would have been wrong to change. So many variables in trying to narrow it down like mmm was trying to do.
Day 4 om nom nom- waffles Lynch Tally
Lyra (10)-
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
3m (0)-
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (4)- coop, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (2)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF, genny
Ski (5)- AM, Finn, Caia, Ny, STL
17/19 Voting
Not voting: @mmmdreamerz , @Lupin21
Deadline in ~23 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions (I'm going out later tonight because I'll legally be able to in <2.5 hours so I don't wanna spend too much time doing WW things)
Lyra (10)-
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
3m (0)-
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (4)- coop, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (2)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF, genny
Ski (5)- AM, Finn, Caia, Ny, STL
17/19 Voting
Not voting: @mmmdreamerz , @Lupin21
Deadline in ~23 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions (I'm going out later tonight because I'll legally be able to in <2.5 hours so I don't wanna spend too much time doing WW things)
It is because I have strong village reads on those currently being considered. Therefore, another interpretation is entirely possible.So your interpretation is that it did not involve someone on that lynch? That's a bit off with an interpretation.
it's a sports saying. it means really well. ffs
Sports are too boring for me.
I will by no means guarantee that she is not a wolf. Just moves her farther down the list.Oops. Sorry, Lupin was the next word and it crossed wires in my brain.
STL, okay enough to ignore my (admittedly faulty) feelz?
can we maybe not have this wafflefest and discussion 20 minutes before lynch close?So your interpretation is that it did not involve someone on that lynch? That's a bit off with an interpretation.
They were in the middle of the discussion, when the meerkat admitted her secret. "I've been spying on the wolves at night! I can hear what they said." In the blink of an eye, she vanished, never to be seen again.
Dead is @mmmdreamerz
Lynch close is in 22 minutes. Get your votes in!
Dead is @mmmdreamerz
a Meerkat who would hear parts of the wolf chat every night. If discovered by a wolf, she would die immediately.
Lynch close is in 22 minutes. Get your votes in!
Because right now it makes more sense to me than Lupin or Ski. May change my mind after lynch close.Dude. ffs - please explain to me why a wolf would waffle off of hmoo and start a lynch on another wolf. Are you serious right now?
." if even one person switches off of you, then you can vote for 3m and possibly at least take out a villager with you, i guess... and it'd be suicide for me to switch".
To me this seems like it would be suicide to switch off FS.
Why is there no "dislike" button? 😡
They were in the middle of the discussion, when the meerkat admitted her secret. "I've been spying on the wolves at night! I can hear what they said." In the blink of an eye, she vanished, never to be seen again.
![]()
Dead is @mmmdreamerza Meerkat who would hear parts of the wolf chat every night. If discovered by a wolf, she would die immediately.
Lynch close is in 22 minutes. Get your votes in!
Who's brilliant idea was this?
Dude, wtf? Ugh
Who's brilliant idea was this?
sounds like it was part of her role, and revealing to the thread at large was a bad idea
Day 4 om nom nom- waffles/ RIP 3m Lynch Tally
Lyra (10)-
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (4)- coop, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (3)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF, genny
Ski (5)- AM, Finn, Caia, Ny, STL
17/18 Voting
Not voting: @Lupin21
Deadline in ~15 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions.
Lyra (10)-
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (1)- Pippy
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (4)- coop, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (3)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF, genny
Ski (5)- AM, Finn, Caia, Ny, STL
17/18 Voting
Not voting: @Lupin21
Deadline in ~15 minutes
Check your votes. Start sending in actions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has to happen because this is what is happening...can we maybe not have this wafflefest and discussion 20 minutes before lynch close?
I have 3 people on my lynch, cdo - check yo maths
sounds like it was part of her role, and revealing to the thread at large was a bad idea
But it said she would die if discovered by a wolf.
genny, do you think Pippy? or should we have more time to suss this out?
math is hard when I'm stuffing my face with all these wafflesI have 3 people on my lynch, cdo - check yo maths
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K