WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hell, I wasn't even one of the first four on him

Went back and looked because you said this.

you're correct... but we interpreted 3ms post to mean it took place when there were 5 votes on FS. I was assuming the 5th person died since Caia and STL both said the four possibilities was accurate but now that I've looked the other voter was 3m so it's obvious why she's not on the list.

You were the 5th voter on FS so you still belong on the list.


And the list aside your focus on "who was blocked" after we got the reveal of 3ms information didn't sit entirely well with me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has to happen because this is what is happening...
I am not a wolf. I was hoping I was onto something, but needed to be able to try and confirm it tomorrow. I took a muscle relaxant about half an hour ago and the side effects are blurred vision and dizziness. I cannot physically defend right now because everything is moving and getting a bit blurry. I am not a wolf.
And the list aside your focus on "who was blocked" right after we got the reveal of 3ms information didn't sit entirely well with me.
and finn, second sentence is also to you too
 
Day 4 om nom nom- waffles/ RIP 3m Lynch Tally

Lyra (0)-
LISOV (2)- DVMD, strider
dvmd (0)-
nohika (0)-
finn (1)- LISOV
LOTF (0)-
AM (1)- Cheat
Cheat (4)- coop, ski, Nohika, lyra
Pippy (3)- Mojo Jojo, LOTF, genny
Ski (6)- AM, Finn, Caia, Ny, STL, Pippy

17/18 Voting

Not voting: @Lupin21

Deadline in ~11 minutes

Check your votes. Start sending in actions.
 
So the message was what exactly? I didn't actually get that part.
Here:
Okay. Whatevs. I tried to just hand out some info but ya'll just can't let me do that without telling everything. I guess if I die, I die🙄

As part of my role I get a snippet from the wolf PM every night (now you see why I said my role is sketch).

Day 1:

You heard voices during the night, but this was all you caught of the conversation before you got scared and fled back into your tunnel:
"it says i have to have it in before lynch close. if anyone has a better suggestion then please let me know (i'm all for wolf democracy) but as it stands i want to block[...]"

Day 2:

After hearing voices the night before, when the voices start you crept closer to the voices to hear them better. You heard, "Well one isn't as fun as two. So. No. [We] care not for such frivolous things." Just then you heard a sound. Frightened, you scampered home to your tunnel, undetected.

Day 3:

Two nights now you've gotten closer and closer successfully, you creep to the voices again, you heard an echo of what was said hours earlier." if even one person switches off of you, then you can vote for 3m and possibly at least take out a villager with you, i guess... and it'd be suicide for me to switch".

Mesmerized, you continued creeping closer to hear better, and step on a twig, breaking it with an audible "snap". Panicked, you sprint back to your enclosure and bury yourself into your tunnels.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the middle of p 17 FS takes the lead when ski votes for him. It seems weird that a wolf would put another wolf over the edge like that, and it makes even less sense for ski to hop on that vote then have that conversation about switching off of it just a few minutes later (I was the next vote, and voted for FS). I'm not sure what to make of all this, but on rereading day 2

unlynch LISOV, lynch cheat
 
Thank you
If you are a wolf this time, I will be pleased with your progress. haha

tumblr_o7el31RwKF1qlu8two3_500.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is now night. It's been a weird day, zookeepers are now escorting animals back to their enclosures. (But the conversation can still continue for the record).
Wait, you said that everyone has 8 minute to submit actions. Meaning night is over? Does that mean it's day (end of night)? Or am i just confused
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not to head moddog 😉
Sadly the "Dubz Rule" name never caught on, but...I think it's self explanatory that it's meant for PMs, just like any variation of the copy & paste rule. But egg can do what she wants. I'm just a support sloth 😉
 
Bets on the mechanism being we lynch two people tomorrow instead of one?

Sounds like we lynch more than one tomorrow? @Lupin, was the price included in your role PM?
That's what I was going to suggest, maybe the top two candidates will die tomorrow. That's how it works on reality shows at least, if no one goes home one week they send two people home the next. 😛