You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have fairly strong feels that lupin is the convert. Definitely want to get stuff sorted out with ski/nyanko first.Ok, scooz me if thish has been explanade, but why dr rojo jojo ands lupascoopa in this here posht?
Edit: shots shots shots shots shots shots
Omgggg, you guyssss! I can bearly reed wat you say!
So I be reeding after my teefs are don bc tis tooo hard 2 reed quikly.
****Lynch ski**** fur now.
So I be reeding after my teefs are don bc tis tooo hard 2 reed quikly.
****Lynch ski**** fur now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could be originimal. My hair is full of secrets and I get all talky when tipsy.I have fairly strong feels that lupin is the convert. Definitely want to get stuff sorted out with ski/nyanko first.
If lupes is an origami than I think rojojo would be a tasty convert optionCould be originimal. My hair is full of secrets and I get all talky when tipsy.
moiiiiii aussiiiiiiii je sais la langue et je ne l'utilise jamais'id rather have frenhc day.
l'alcool l'alcool
bois bois bois!!!
I get the peranoya, but I reeely reeely doubt lupes be original.
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (1)- Strider
Ski (6)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia
8/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (1)- Strider
Ski (6)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia
8/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
lynch ski
don't liek this post restrictin
don't liek this post restrictin
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (1)- Strider
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
9/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (1)- Strider
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
9/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
catkitt homes confee after pokes. Fings crzzed him feel betta. Don't care what the fly fly sez, sinker shp play on.
lynch nyan
lynch nyan
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
10/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
AM (1)- Ski
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
10/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
I dooo not undestrand ur last setnence. (But i hoppe ur kitkat feelz betterr!)catkitt homes confee after pokes. Fings crzzed him feel betta. Don't care what the fly fly sez, sinker shp play on.
lynch nyan
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dooo not undestrand ur last setnence. (But i hoppe ur kitkat feelz betterr!)
Sigh.. so hard to read through the drunkenness. Here it goes.
Reasoning?
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
Lynch AM
Reasoning?
Don't trust uthe one who blocks!
The edn-of-day yesterday was confuzing. I went and count vots adn tryed to under stand.
Then i lookd at the mmmmm messajes from wolfs. I looking for speecah patterns. hte first and rthird look like the samme person ((the second one is someoen else adn I’m seinttg it asidte for nowv).) I was scannning for word use, grammer, etc. Teh diffrences betwween messages 1 an 3 vs messige 2 make me htink the mmods copy-pastted teh messages and preeesrvd fthe grsmmaar ilssues.
Mesages 1 and 3 uses a lowercase’I”. Easy. I searched htrough xa dozen pages or moer for every instance of “i’. while otaterski onzce in a whiele uses sa lowercase “i’" r(usually cin short posts or scattered in with osnme uppercase ones)y, nyankto uses it all thqe dan time (well not literally. but alot. a NY uses it very, very frequent).
Y’alll, I vote Nyank os a wolf.
See aslo: NY bloks wit the kelp rope. hamoo defedning Ny in hte statsistics post used aganst Jil. Ny being too much nice. NY coudln’t switch votes in mesage 3 becasue she voted Finn anf had to wait fro Finn to reply for ut toos eem logica;. Or becasue she hadnt evr cast asperzions at 3ms before?
Lynch Ny
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
yoo hafta b drannnnkkkk todayyyyyyySigh.. so hard to read through the drunkenness. Here it goes.
Reasoning?
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
nd mah rezuning is in mah otha postz
@cheathacI can't remember if the Penguin went out, celebrating my 21st birthday with me or what, but as a consequence for canceling lynch, all animals must slip and slide and stumble over their words like adorable drunken penguins. Hope the hangover tomorrow won't be too bad!
Sigh.. so hard to read through the drunkenness. Here it goes.
Reasoning?
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
did yjou rhave anything tho drink yte chejat? and are yuo basck teo tursting me again boaydt?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You must include at least one "drunken" line in your posts today.Sigh.. so hard to read through the drunkenness. Here it goes.
Reasoning?
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
Everybody drinks, or there will be consequences!
drunk giggle:I dooo not undestrand ur last setnence. (But i hoppe ur kitkat feelz betterr!)
Mah kitteh got a shave and a poke today.
🙈Nto giong ot eb albe ot cathc pu wtih drank.
Will try again tomorrow.
Will try again tomorrow.
Saddddd drank ottur is sad becaus beeng lunchd
Ded it make her purr? Or duz she get angry after?drunk giggle:
Mah kitteh got a shave and a poke today.😉
🙈
@cheathac fore yur drujnkennedess helopsSobear people shuld drink moar.. if neccessary, this shouuld help:
Post Translator
Set ur own level of draynkedness!
I have outlined this about 15 different ways now. Go back and feel free to choose whichever one jives most with you.Sigh.. so hard to read through the drunkenness. Here it goes.
Reasoning?
This is telling evidence for me. I too searched through the thread and Ny uses the lowercase "i" more than ski. @stl what is your reasoning on the ski lynch vs the ny lynch? It was hard for me to understand the whole FS thing.
*hic* need me some moar liquor plox
Laid there and took it, went for food after. worth the prize at the end.Ded it make her purr? Or duz she get angry after?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
U can... could be jush a lil drank. Shlur your words, but shtill have them be intellig- intelligebbble.fin I wul tri us hrd us i cun wi thus speak of drunken.. but it us dificalt
(My old man kitty was a pissy drunk. Whenever he woke up from anesthesia he would hiss and spit kitty curses and just wanna be alone and would swat and threaten to bite. Vicious bugger. Any other time he was super chill and you could do anything to him. Vet even commented with his wake-up, it might have been easier to stitch his wounds up just using a local block.)Laid there and took it, went for food after. worth the prize at the end.
Nto giong ot eb albe ot cathc pu wtih drank.
Will try again tomorrow.
nopt giong to drop a bnlych vote?
@cheathac fore yur drujnkennedess helops
Last edited:
nopt giong to drop a bnlych vote?
Nah... drank stuff
I can't catch up, still not caught up from yesterday, posting today is not conducive to catching up (I can barely skim normal posts forget the drunk BS) and at this point it would be a fairly random vote which doesn't help villagers. So no and there's absolutely no way I'm catching up today and unlikely tomorrow.
Consider this pre-vetties when out on the other side, ww time become sporadic at best. Especially when you're solo vet 2 days running.
##lynch am##
That vote seems kinda drunk as iz
That vote seems kinda drunk as iz
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally
AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
11/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny
11/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
I am not a wolf. I was hoping I was onto something, but needed to be able to try and confirm it tomorrow. I took a muscle relaxant about half an hour ago and the side effects are blurred vision and dizziness. I cannot physically defend right now because everything is moving and getting a bit blurry. I am not a wolf.
and finn, second sentence is also to you too
lynch ski...
cunnot use lyfe cuses skiiiiiiiiiiiii
if onyl we had lynched ski yestoerday, then we wout'nld heva to lynch her again today to make sure s'hes vilagle. why didn't we lynczh heur yedetsray? ii just can't esem mto remember why.... 

Beecuz da lunch wuz canculedif onyl we had lynched ski yestoerday, then we wout'nld heva to lynch her again today to make sure s'hes vilagle. why didn't we lynczh heur yedetsray? ii just can't esem mto remember why....![]()
Too muches to readz...
but is drunkedardly posting wolfly?
Is lynch cancellwilly wolflyness?
I am not suress about skiing lynching.
Too wretchedly drunk to read this nonsense.
lynch cheat
coz someone who was on ze list and might have been next if we lynchee ski anon.
but is drunkedardly posting wolfly?
Is lynch cancellwilly wolflyness?
I am not suress about skiing lynching.
Too wretchedly drunk to read this nonsense.
lynch cheat
coz someone who was on ze list and might have been next if we lynchee ski anon.
Wusnt usin lyfe scuses to get peepl 2 unlunch at dat point. Wuz sayin y I wuznt gunna b givin ne sorta defens Bc I could barly see haff da werds on da scren. I alredy new taht I wuz gunna be dedded tuday becuz of 3ms messige yesturday so I figurd id at leest try 2 help 2day 4 wen u goonz find out I is vilageer.lynch ski...
cunnot use lyfe cuses skiiiiiiiiiiiii
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally
AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
13/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
13/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
I'm Numbah 1!
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not feeling the ski lynch, honestly. But I feel like it's something that needs to be done.
I iz high on isoflurane, it gos nisely wirh patron!
I iz high on isoflurane, it gos nisely wirh patron!
Not feeling the ski lynch, honestly. But I feel like it's something that needs to be done.
I iz high on isoflurane, it gos nisely wirh patron!
I cud moofe to ny too I gess.
It suckkkks be ing a block bc there iz minimal sympethy
ottr knowz wheech is y ottur new dis was gunna b a kamikaze misshun 2dayIt suckkkks be ing a block bc there iz minimal sympethy
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
