WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ski right. Sheeez gone down regardlesh. I wanna believe her.

Y r not we looking at the list of 4 from 3m?

Lupin, ski, pippy, and ny?

Lupes cancelled lynch. Wanna believe that is a villager move.

Ski is right that she was on moo. On FS. Wanna call village... except for this whole blocker bit. If blocker =wolf, there is no way she is village, right?

Pippy I still thunk is sketch, but since nobody else sees it, I might be tunneling.

Ny (is that right? Is she the last one of the 4?) I don't know. Don't have much reads.
 
Otter iz still Numbah 1! Woooooo
number 1.jpg
 
Ski right. Sheeez gone down regardlesh. I wanna believe her.

Y r not we looking at the list of 4 from 3m?

Lupin, ski, pippy, and ny?

Lupes cancelled lynch. Wanna believe that is a villager move.

Ski is right that she was on moo. On FS. Wanna call village... except for this whole blocker bit. If blocker =wolf, there is no way she is village, right?

Pippy I still thunk is sketch, but since nobody else sees it, I might be tunneling.

Ny (is that right? Is she the last one of the 4?) I don't know. Don't have much reads.
gen gen wuz da othur
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 Official Drink Drank Drunk Lynch Tally

AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV

13/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in like 2.25 hours or something
 
Last edited:
Day 5 Official Drink Drank Drunk Lynch Tally

AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (7)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny

11/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in like 2.25 hours or something
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally

AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV

13/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

I'm Numbah 1!

ezgif-4-c0bbc698b4.png


Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours

u iz wrong subsy dubsy
 
Ski right. Sheeez gone down regardlesh. I wanna believe her.

Y r not we looking at the list of 4 from 3m?

Lupin, ski, pippy, and ny?

Lupes cancelled lynch. Wanna believe that is a villager move.

Ski is right that she was on moo. On FS. Wanna call village... except for this whole blocker bit. If blocker =wolf, there is no way she is village, right?

Pippy I still thunk is sketch, but since nobody else sees it, I might be tunneling.

Ny (is that right? Is she the last one of the 4?) I don't know. Don't have much reads.
Pippy is not an original and highly unlikely to be a convert.

I ish drinking da actual beers now at a trivia nights
 
gen gen wuz da othur
Ok, so genny.

Genny- I had der her as sketch ath first. Den I saidz the thing and she got less sketchy, which if I am thinking she wuff would make sense cuz she "normalized" If think she village, I was just starting to see it. I Don know.
 
sumthin bout the i's nd lookin em up I thunk. who haz time 2 do taht nd ud hafta go throo every singel posty 2 fjnd all da looercase i's nd evry singel pagwe bacuz wen u seerch et brangs up evray seengle thyme da lettur ees usde. nd ud hafta goo throo al uf dose
Nuhuh dependses on yourr browser. Case-sensitive search fur " i "!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Beecuz da lunch wuz canculed
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Soooooooo,,, 'I've been re-re-re-re-reading Day3 lunch and thinking bout why it would be suicide to switch.

#870: tally at 8:57 CDT. Ny is voting for Finn. Up to this time, if someone switches off FS for 3M, then the wolf PM is true that FS could take out a villager with him. So the speaker must have been one of the people voting at this time. FS, Nohika, LISOV, LoTF, and rojo hadn't voted.

#857: tally at 9:01 CDT. Ny has switched to Jil. So it's not suicide for Ny to switch her vote around.

#891: Jil reveals as item maker.

#919: tally at 9:38 CDT. FS is a goner. All aboard the bandwagon!

The one person who couldn't switch to 3M because she had spoke out about 3M being a poor target was DVMD:
#792
#795

Lynch DVMD
 
Day 5 Unofficial "IM WINNING!!!!" lynch tally

AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny

14/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

I'm Numbah 1!

ezgif-4-fb4d7de81d.png


Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in maths number of hours
 
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Soooooooo,,, 'I've been re-re-re-re-reading Day3 lunch and thinking bout why it would be suicide to switch.

#870: tally at 8:57 CDT. Ny is voting for Finn. Up to this time, if someone switches off FS for 3M, then the wolf PM is true that FS could take out a villager with him. So the speaker must have been one of the people voting at this time. FS, Nohika, LISOV, LoTF, and rojo hadn't voted.

#857: tally at 9:01 CDT. Ny has switched to Jil. So it's not suicide for Ny to switch her vote around.

#891: Jil reveals as item maker.

#919: tally at 9:38 CDT. FS is a goner. All aboard the bandwagon!

The one person who couldn't switch to 3M because she had spoke out about 3M being a poor target was DVMD:
#792
#795

Lynch DVMD

My thouhgt foro NY is htat it is timing - wooulud've stood out to switch on whim befour Finn chekced in, since not so many NY waffles.

ETA: so it's not the final vote that's suicide - it was fine to change votes, just not at the time that could've nudged 3m into the lead early
 
sumthin bout the i's nd lookin em up I thunk. who haz time 2 do taht nd ud hafta go throo every singel posty 2 fjnd all da looercase i's nd evry singel pagwe bacuz wen u seerch et brangs up evray seengle thyme da lettur ees usde. nd ud hafta goo throo al uf dose
So u think hes wolfie bcuz he's tryin tooo harde 2 wolf huunt? :eyebrow: That makes noooo sesne.
 
My thouhgt foro NY is htat it is timing - wooulud've stood out to switch on whim befour Finn chekced in, since not so many NY waffles.

ETA: so it's not the final vote that's suicide - it was fine to change votes, just not at the time that could've nudged 3m into the lead early
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, but both Finn and Ny were online at least 15 minutes before the #857 tally. Why wouldn't Ny switch to 3M at that time? Jil only had one vote, from DVMD. I don't think it's Ny.
 
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, but both Finn and Ny were online at least 15 minutes before the #857 tally. Why wouldn't Ny switch to 3M at that time? Jil only had one vote, from DVMD. I don't think it's Ny.
I don't have therh oapage open to find - maybe we are talking about different times in the tally. This was early in the day, ski had just voted hten me, would be a good time to edge 3m into lead voer FS (nice and early and all) but Ny had just said Finn recently and Finn hadn't checked in yet. Let me go look
 
I don't have therh oapage open to find - maybe we are talking about different times in the tally. This was early in the day, ski had just voted hten me, would be a good time to edge 3m into lead voer FS (nice and early and all) but Ny had just said Finn recently and Finn hadn't checked in yet. Let me go look
Please let me know if you find it, becuse i cant, anywhere.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But the woofies are going to kill me before then for figuring out DVMD 🙁
Can you use a real people post to describe what you are referring to with DVMD? Do drunkeness, explanation, drunkenness. I have DVMD as solid villager, so I am confused by the logic.

(As an aside to all future mods, this is how we go into a day of limited strategy, because everyone says "F this ish, I'm out." And it becomes a dead day. Think very carefully about the restrictions you allow into the games, as after a long day, most people don't have the F***s to figure out what each person is saying.)

Shots. Shots. Shots. Shooooooootsssss
 
Can you use a real people post to describe what you are referring to with DVMD? Do drunkeness, explanation, drunkenness. I have DVMD as solid villager, so I am confused by the logic.

(As an aside to all future mods, this is how we go into a day of limited strategy, because everyone says "F this ish, I'm out." And it becomes a dead day. Think very carefully about the restrictions you allow into the games, as after a long day, most people don't have the F***s to figure out what each person is saying.)

Shots. Shots. Shots. Shooooooootsssss
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Soooooooo,,, 'I've been re-re-re-re-reading Day3 lunch and thinking bout why it would be suicide to switch.

#870: tally at 8:57 CDT. Ny is voting for Finn. Up to this time, if someone switches off FS for 3M, then the wolf PM is true that FS could take out a villager with him. So the speaker must have been one of the people voting at this time. FS, Nohika, LISOV, LoTF, and rojo hadn't voted.

#857: tally at 9:01 CDT. Ny has switched to Jil. So it's not suicide for Ny to switch her vote around.

#891: Jil reveals as item maker.

#919: tally at 9:38 CDT. FS is a goner. All aboard the bandwagon!

The one person who couldn't switch to 3M because she had spoke out about 3M being a poor target was DVMD:
#792
#795

Lynch DVMD
right hurrrrrrrr stlllll
 
Ok.... I am caught up now.

Honestly, not seeing the Lyra suspicions now that I have read through the whole game. There were some odd posts early on, but they have gone away.

Similar with coop... odd posts early on, now gone away

I am no longer seeing the 3m lynch. I lynched her yesterday because of her comment of "I am not a wolf, until I am...." it was odd in context then but reading through, I can tell it was a joke. Not seeing much else here.

I am really suspicious of Jilary. While I can't imagine she would defend a wolf early on, the statistics thing was just dumb.... previous games have no bearing on what someone will roll role wise this game. And hazel was oddly in agreement with her Day 1- way before hazel was up for suspicion.

I am sticking with my Jilary lynch for now, but will gladly flip to FS if this tie ends up needing to be broken.

Lupin I am ok with

I will keep STL as neutral until I hear his response for his reason on the initial hmoo lynch, I could see him throwing a vote out for a fellow wolf end of Day 1, like that, then continue it Day 2. He never explained that vote Day 2, only went with it harder once it was clear hmoo was not going to get out of the lynch. But I'll hold off on crazy/paranoid theories here for a bit.

Despite what people did last game, ties are bad for the village. Very bad.

Of the two up for lynch, I don't have feels toward 3m near as much.

And I have no read on FS because he just doesn't say much and what he has said hasn't made my mind lean one direction or another.

So, yeah, I would like to avoid a tie because it isn't good and of the two, I think FS is the better lynch candidate. I like Jilary over FS though currently.
Guess who who who can't vote 3M?
 
Can you use a real people post to describe what you are referring to with DVMD? Do drunkeness, explanation, drunkenness. I have DVMD as solid villager, so I am confused by the logic.

(As an aside to all future mods, this is how we go into a day of limited strategy, because everyone says "F this ish, I'm out." And it becomes a dead day. Think very carefully about the restrictions you allow into the games, as after a long day, most people don't have the F***s to figure out what each person is saying.)

Shots. Shots. Shots. Shooooooootsssss
Nonsense. It issssn't hardddd to playz alongs. There'ssss no DIscusssssionsz becuz animalsz votes Ski AND Peace OUT. Villagetters wan'nnnt easy.
 
Guess who who who can't vote 3M?
You are honing in on one fact, which doesn't say how it can't be ski. The diction does not line up with DVMD either. I want you to look at my breakdown of how ski is a lying wolf, refute that, and explain how it is DVMD.

Moar beer

Edit: lupin - let's do a poll at the end, I bet you a significant portion of players peaced out bc of restriction today
 
You are honing in on one fact, which doesn't say how it can't be ski. The diction does not line up with DVMD either. I want you to look at my breakdown of how ski is a lying wolf, refute that, and explain how it is DVMD.

Moar beer

Edit: lupin - let's do a poll at the end, I bet you a significant portion of players peaced out bc of restriction today
just remember gen gen and i tomorrow wen we dedder dan ded and both villugererer.
 
Day 5 Official Look Up the Meaning of Consequences...And Then Drink Some More Lynch Tally

AM (2)- Ski, rojo
Ny (2)- Strider, lupin
Ski (8)- STL, Coopah, AM, pippy, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny

14/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is in ONE HOUR
 
Please let me know if you find it, becuse i cant, anywhere.
*headdesk* I thinktk I wus lookinga t the timeframe around 828 and didn't have Finn in the right spot in my little excel thingy, so I'd lost track of him (probs did the thing of putting his vote for whomever as whomever voting for him) and mucked it up. AGH that's super frustrating. I'm sorry, that was absolutely my mistake.

I stand by the lowercase i thing, because that I did not muck up, no math to muck up in it. But my idea of why it'd be suicide to switch, not so much. Uhm. Repairing my excel doc and looking again. I'm going to keep my vote on Ny because of the i and the previous sketch feels and the hopes that I had some logical narrative goign last night that I just can't call back up and because I do not have strong feels off ski, and we'll find out if I'm wrong on ski tonight anyway.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THEYRE LINKS. I used references. Citations, if you will. The explanations are in between the numbers. you are too drunk or converted to comprehend.
Nope. You are legit tunneling on one fact, and not looking at any of the bigger picture. And that one fact is not conclusive for DVMD at all. So, look back and look at my argument for ski. Tell me where I am wrong. Because I have a laundry list for ski, you have one thing on DVMD.

just remember gen gen and i tomorrow wen we dedder dan ded and both villugererer.
If you are a villager I will spend all day tomorrow lynching Nyanko. But that's a pretty steep if.

Moar shots please
 
*headdesk* I thinktk I wus lookinga t the timeframe around 828 and didn't have Finn in the right spot in my little excel thingy, so I'd lost track of him (probs did the thing of putting his vote for whomever as whomever voting for him) and mucked it up. AGH that's super frustrating. I'm sorry, that was absolutely my mistake.

I stand by the lowercase i thing, because that I did not muck up, no math to muck up in it. But my idea of why it'd be suicide to switch, not so much. Uhm. Repairing my excel doc and looking again. I'm going to keep my vote on Ny because of the i and the previous sketch feels and the hopes that I had some logical narrative goign last night that I just can't call back up and because I do not have strong feels off ski, and we'll find out if I'm wrong on ski tonight anyway.
(unrelated but finn is a she)
 
You are honing in on one fact, which doesn't say how it can't be ski. The diction does not line up with DVMD either. I want you to look at my breakdown of how ski is a lying wolf, refute that, and explain how it is DVMD.

Moar beer

Edit: lupin - let's do a poll at the end, I bet you a significant portion of players peaced out bc of restriction today
They'll be the same ones that always peace out without restrictions. Poll that.