Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Back to my beer.
Are all three mods a drinking?? Go mods! Go!**** are we both driking
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Back to my beer.
Are all three mods a drinking?? Go mods! Go!**** are we both driking
I DID block STL last night, so unless hes strongman, he wasnt the one performing a kill last night, if he IS a wolf.I know I said that was the evidence I needed when I lynched. STL has a couple posts of just hesitation.
You are not useless, I love youugh I was actually doing a tally for the first time as a useless pseudomod and I get ninja'd. Back to my beer.

Arg. And that too.I DID block STL last night, so unless hes strongman, he wasnt the one performing a kill last night, if he IS a wolf.
@SummerTheLynx tooOk, whole different tack.
Silencing. What animal is most likely? @Coopah, when you were silenced, any hint as to how?
Hibernation, go into hiding,...
@SummerTheLynx too
stl was silenced by a sloth, red panda, and a cheetah@SummerTheLynx too
Well, there is also the thing where sometimes blocks only block actions not kills. (I think I've only seen that once.)I DID block STL last night, so unless hes strongman, he wasnt the one performing a kill last night, if he IS a wolf.
Well, there is also the thing where sometimes blocks only block actions not kills. (I think I've only seen that once.)
I DID block STL last night, so unless hes strongman, he wasnt the one performing a kill last night, if he IS a wolf.
Kills as a blockage actionWell, there is also the thing where sometimes blocks only block actions not kills. (I think I've only seen that once.)
BlockableBut also sometimes they just don't count
Kills as a blockage action
lol I mean you did get one 10 minutes ago (and only 1 thing changed lol)whats the tally at???? @WildZoo @cdoconn @Trilt
But does that just mean she got a role name?My honest reading of the dead message (have we gotten another one?):
Raf was blocked and thus said not to trust the blocker, and seered the platypus n2 before she died.
My honest reading of the dead message (have we gotten another one?):
Raf was blocked and thus said not to trust the blocker, and seered the platypus n2 before she died.
So how the feck would she know there was a platypus?No more messages. And raf was an affiliation seer, not a role seer.
So how the feck would she know there was a platypus?
So how the feck would she know there was a platypus?
Hmm. Still could have gotten platypus, villager, but that may change my interpretation but I'm still more willing to go with that for now. Not going to hang my hat on it on a final Lynch, but midgame I'm less inclined to Lynch the playtpusNo more messages. And raf was an affiliation seer, not a role seer.
It ISIS THAT A TIE
IS THAT A ****ING TIE
I don't really think it's anyone so well done. ****
Why? Why why why?IS THAT A TIE
IS THAT A ****ING TIE

Oh no, you are fine. Just crap.I thought I had a minute. 🙁
I thought I had a minute. 🙁
i'm going to continue repeating... I love it when you say **** I would. 😛Y'all done goofed
(She's my manator by the way. Love her 😍)@Kam325 !!! :O I miss you!!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.