WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't given up on it. Just not sure what "two is better than one" refers to. Also, it's time for the AM is so sketchy lynch.
Well when you're sketchy from the get go and were not posting much to begin with.....

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone quote the message from 3m again? On mobile and slightly preoccupied

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone quote the message from 3m again? On mobile and slightly preoccupied

Day 2:

After hearing voices the night before, when the voices start you crept closer to the voices to hear them better. You heard, "Well one isn't as fun as two. So. No. [We] care not for such frivolous things." Just then you heard a sound. Frightened, you scampered home to your tunnel, undetected.

Reactions: 1 user
Last edited:
Lynch coop

Sorry, I may be tunneling, but I really think it has to be coop or AM, and I believe AM. Also, I don't think that wolf message sounds like something LIS or SOV would say.

Hey guys, what was the voting order on the Ny lynch?

Like just the votes for Ny. I am curious about who the last few were.

Like just the votes for Ny. I am curious about who the last few were.

Day 5 Angry Drunks FINAL Lynch Tally

AM (1)- rojo
Ny (7)- Strider, lupin, lotf, AM, STL, pip, coop
Ski (4)- lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny
STL (1) - ski

15/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is NOW

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been on between each of my night chores trying to post a lynch vote. Each time I talk myself into a different person. So, my thoughts, awful and disorganized from deleting and cutting and pasting too many times:

24. Coopah- platypus (venomous spurs, but puggles, but forked penis, but duck bill...) play has been a mixed bag, I tend to read a bit sketchier. Drunk post began sounding like a rojo, but could easily have been meant for her role thread. But who could hate Perry?

18. LetItSnow/ SOV- zebra absentee playing. Zebra wears stripes prison?... there just isn't a lot for me to go on other than following a prior days' suspicions

7. Animal Midwife - jaguar vanilla- honestly wanna believe the claim. Just consistently baseline sketchy. Could go either way.

#. STL - Bear- Ny lynch we had to call him to change votes and he hesitated. Was he buying time trying to get a response from ny? But if named for BoB, good or bad?

Day 7 Alcohol And Modding Don't Mix Well Lynch Tally

LISOV (3)- AM, Coop, Lupin
AM (4) - Caia, LISOV, STL, Ski
Coop (2)- Strider, guis

9/12 voting...how disappointing

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (43 minutes)

Ok, I remember better with that. I was hoping I had something there. Coop showed up way late though.

Day 7 Alcohol And Modding Don't Mix Well Lynch Tally

LISOV (3)- AM, Coop, Lupin
AM (4) - Caia, LISOV, STL, Ski
Coop (2)- Strider, guis

9/12 voting...how disappointing

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (43 minutes)
**** are we both driking

Reactions: 2 users
Dilly-Dally Tilly-Tally

LISOV (3) - AM, Coop, Lupin
AM (3) - LISOV, STL, Ski
Coop (2)- Strider, guis

8/12 voting...how disappointing

THERE BE A TIE

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (25 minutes)

A ghastly voice appeared over the PA system:
"The bald eagle has sent her trusty sidekick Toothless the dragon to give advice to the village: Trust the platypus; Do not trust one who has the ability to block."

Was ny actually a wolf blocker? I thought she blocked SOV with an item?

Have we gotten any hints to how animals have been killed? Some games have given away the wolf by mechanism.

#lynch am#

Liking that Lynch over lis at this point

Was ny actually a wolf blocker? I thought she blocked SOV with an item?
She WAS wolf blocker, but may have also had an item. SOV provided a block message that was different than Ny's block message (which was the same as what should come from me, which is what had me confused on drunk day). Ny had blocked @genny that same night, which I had brought up yesterday and said either was a wolf covering for another or Ny DID actually have a blocking item and got two blocks that night.

I think my order of preference for lynch goes:

STL/lissov/coop
Am

Which is not freaking helpful.

Anybody got a reason to move them up or down?

STL's hesitation looks pretty damning to me even though he said it was to avoid a tie and "he wanted to know more about the blocks" to be sure. After the lynch, it was like that moment never happened. But, you have to take into account how fast that was, the post restriction, the freaking pop up that might come up... but it still feels like something there when combined with a few other tiny details. Plus, he is another where you just lynch them at this point because they are too damn good at end game.

Old men- many people have posted doubts, mostly based on not much. Really they are here because I just don't have anything to say they shouldn't be.

Coop- something feels off. I gotta look up that role post again. A platypus ought to get to do cool crap. Plus how was her role known? Wolf seer? Or just wolf? It couldn't have been raf, so what was the point of that message? And the way it was picked up by Coop and used. It just feels off.

I think my order of preference for lynch goes:

STL/lissov/coop
Am

Which is not freaking helpful.

Anybody got a reason to move them up or down?

STL's hesitation looks pretty damning to me even though he said it was to avoid a tie and "he wanted to know more about the blocks" to be sure. After the lynch, it was like that moment never happened. But, you have to take into account how fast that was, the post restriction, the freaking pop up that might come up... but it still feels like something there when combined with a few other tiny details. Plus, he is another where you just lynch them at this point because they are too damn good at end game.

Old men- many people have posted doubts, mostly based on not much. Really they are here because I just don't have anything to say they shouldn't be.

Coop- something feels off. I gotta look up that role post again. A platypus ought to get to do cool crap. Plus how was her role known? Wolf seer? Or just wolf? It couldn't have been raf, so what was the point of that message? And the way it was picked up by Coop and used. It just feels off.
I think it was because genny said she wasnt intimidated in her message, which is what had been in pippys IIRC. so stl was like "well thats enough evidence for me that there are two blockers" and last minute wafflefest switch. Still could be something sketch, I don't know.

She WAS wolf blocker, but may have also had an item. SOV provided a block message that was different than Ny's block message (which was the same as what should come from me, which is what had me confused on drunk day). Ny had blocked @genny that same night, which I had brought up yesterday and said either was a wolf covering for another or Ny DID actually have a blocking item and got two blocks that night.

Right, I gotcha. I was attempting to see if that message from the dead could really be trusted. IF raf got N2 results when she was killed, then she only could have known about one person. So either she DID seer coop and someone else in the dead chat knew that nyanko was a wolf, or raf seered ny (good seer target, in my opinion) on N2, and got those night results. Or the dead message was based on the collective feels of the dead and not any seer info at all.

Did a dead villager know you could block? Could the message have been reversed?
haven't talked to anyone in the game outside of on thread, so no, unless raf seered me N2 and was allowed to get results after she died, which i doubt she would have seered me tbh.
no one for sure knew my role until i outed it on drunk day.

Day 7 Lynch Tally

AM (4) - LISOV, STL, Ski, Rojo
Coop (1)- Strider

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (17 minutes)

I think it was because genny said she wasnt intimidated in her message, which is what had been in pippys IIRC. so stl was like "well thats enough evidence for me that there are two blockers" and last minute wafflefest switch. Still could be something sketch, I don't know.
I know I said that was the evidence I needed when I lynched. STL has a couple posts of just hesitation.

Did a dead villager know you could block? Could the message have been reversed?
haven't talked to anyone in the game outside of on thread, so no, unless raf seered me N2 and was allowed to get results after she died, which i doubt she would have seered me tbh.
no one for sure knew my role until i outed it on drunk day.

on lynch cancel day, i did push wanting to know who had been blocked and said i wanted to see about something tomorrow, so the dead/dead wolves could have put two and two together and made an educated guess.

Day 7 Lynch Tally

AM (4) - LISOV, STL, Ski, Rojo
Coop (1)- Strider

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (17 minutes)
ugh I was actually doing a tally for the first time as a useless pseudomod and I get ninja'd. Back to my beer.

Reactions: 2 users
Boy I sure am glad I told STL that info so he could disappear. :yeahright: