WildZoo's WWildZoo- Sign Up Thread

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cdo96

In a perpetual state of wanting pizza
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the midst of all the bad publicity about zoos, zoos have been shutting down left and right. Cries of animal cruelty have closed all zoos in the world, except for one. WildZoo is desperately trying to hold on to her zoo. Animals have been mysteriously killed left and right, and she's left with a limited number of exhibits. This game has room for 25.

I was thinking 8 am CST- 10 pm CST, but I'm pretty flexible and they can change a little.

Sign Ups
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign Ups
  1. Ski
  2. Jilary
  3. sheltermed

I agree with those times -- same as last game -- they were convenient!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh I am so sad I can't play. I'm going to be working 12 hours a day some days for the next 2 weeks (yay Calgary Stampede! But at least I get to play with chuck ponies) without internet so that makes me pretty spotty.

Spectator chat?

Unless someone wants to hydra to make up for my absences? 😉:naughty:
 
1.
2.
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So how does a newbie get involved? I want to try playing but I'm only properly familiar with the parts of the game that happen in thread.
 
So how does a newbie get involved? I want to try playing but I'm only properly familiar with the parts of the game that happen in thread.
You should sign up! (It's metaphorically throwing the kid in the pool, knowing that they'll learn swim hahaha). But basically what you see on the thread is what you get (wolves excluded).
 
You should sign up! (It's metaphorically throwing the kid in the pool, knowing that they'll learn swim hahaha). But basically what you see on the thread is what you get (wolves excluded).
So, like this?

1. FS
2.
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah
 
And I'll allow a mentor for strider if they want. Y'all can duke it out to see who gets the honor 😉

A visual depiction of my best duking moves.

giphy.gif
 
Players
1. FS
2.
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR