WildZoo's WWildZoo- Sign Up Thread

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also what's with everyone needing mentors? What happened to reading a few games and jumping in? Just find a nice wolf to PM with during your first game, never trust anyone ever again, and *boom* you know how to WW.
You did well last game. You were asking good questions, that's why we had to kill you.
 
Also what's with everyone needing mentors? What happened to reading a few games and jumping in? Just find a nice wolf to PM with during your first game, never trust anyone ever again, and *boom* you know how to WW.

Just role wolf after your noob game and pull the wool over your manator's eyes. Then proceed to have your wolf pup do the same thing the next time you wolf 😀
 
omg I'm down to have a mentor if I can have one, I still have no clue what I'm doing

also, @wallydo do you play these? you should play!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg I'm down to have a mentor if I can have one, I still have no clue what I'm doing

also, @wallydo do you play these? you should play!

Oh man, I would play!! But I'll be leaving for California July 13th and won't be able to be around much between then and the 25th. Do it @sheltermed !
 
You're leaving for California? I am too! A little later but I am, will I be seeing you at Davis? I would check the Davis thread but I'm lazy lol.

I wish! My boyfriend and I are going for vacation and to visit my brother! We're bringing one of our dogs with us as well. Will mostly be in San Luis Obispo, LA, and in between. We just needed to do something fun together before vet school (Michigan State).
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4.
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. MJ

Mentors duking it out
1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5.
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. MJ

Mentors duking it out
1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Putting Fill Dill back in the spectatortots and Ny back on the players list since MJ deleted them

Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Where's my roll? What's taking so long?
Rolls are probably in the oven

Rolls-in-Oven-1.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha ha, I kid.

Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.
20.
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR