WildZoo's WWildZoo- Sign Up Thread

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS
5. LIS
6. LIS
7. LIS
8. LIS
9. LIS
10. LIS
11. LIS
12. LIS
13. LIS
14. LIS
15. LIS
16. LIS
17. LIS
18. LIS
19. LIS
20. LIS
21. LIS
22. LIS
23. LIS
24. LIS
25. LIS

Spectatortots
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS

Mentors duking it out

1. LIS
2. LIS
I look forward to LIS backstabbing LIS and is actually working with LIS
 
Players
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS
5. LIS
6. LIS
7. LIS
8. LIS
9. LIS
10. LIS
11. LIS
12. LIS
13. LIS
14. LIS
15. LIS
16. LIS
17. LIS
18. LIS
19. LIS
20. LIS
21. LIS
22. LIS
23. LIS
24. LIS
25. LIS

Spectatortots
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS

Mentors duking it out

1. LIS
2. LIS

You accidentally skipped over my sign up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS
5. LIS
6. LIS
7. LIS
8. LIS
9. LIS
10. LIS
11. LIS
12. LIS
13. LIS
14. LIS
15. LIS
16. LIS
17. LIS
18. LIS
19. LIS
20. LIS
21. LIS
22. LIS
23. LIS
24. LIS
25. LIS

Spectatortots
1. LIS
2. LIS
3. LIS
4. LIS

Mentors duking it out

1. LIS
2. LIS
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.
20. LotF
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
In the midst

I was thinking 8 am CST- 10 pm CST, but I'm pretty flexible and they can change a little.

Consider lynch close at night. Night close in morning. It makes for a much smoother game and allows for more people to participate. Or consider the extended hours... 24 days, 12 hour nights or whatever that was.

Luckily CST is closer in time to me but damn night close in AM is so much better.

And just realized one says AM and the other PM..yup I'm going to bed now.
 
Consider lynch close at night. Night close in morning. It makes for a much smoother game and allows for more people to participate. Or consider the extended hours... 24 days, 12 hour nights or whatever that was.

Luckily CST is closer in time to me but damn night close in AM is so much better.
I'm a little confused what you mean by this?

I fear I might've been vague in my explanation. Ideally, the day cycle would be from 8AM- 10pm, the night cycle is 10:01 pm-7:59am.
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ

Mentors duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Don't have time to play this one, but if someone could spectator chat me this game that would be great 🙂
I gotchu


Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16.
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Okay let's see if I can live longer this time😉 When are you planning to start?

Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Players

1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6.
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21.
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
That works for me.

I can't really play through this weekend, too busy when MrsSOV is away. She is back on Sunday.
If my lack of participation until Monday is acceptable, then you can sign me up (let me know of Fb if you can).
If not, have fun.
I'll put you on a sub list and if we can't fill the roster I'll add you officially
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23.
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC
8. Killerleaf

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
I will try since my hours are slightly better.

Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10.
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23. Caia
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC
8. Killerleaf

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Thanks for the tag @Karabiner13 . I'm in England now but looking forward to a game when I get back.
 
Thanks for the tag Kara, I appreciate it! I'm the primary resident on clinic for the next two weeks so I have to sit this one out. I learned the hard way that I can't WW very well when I'm not the backup resident or off clinics.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks for the tag!

Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10. raf
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23. Caia
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC
8. Killerleaf

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Thanks for the tag! I'm in the same boat as SOV...I wouldn't be able to be around much this weekend (like almost not at all) but come Monday I could be much more active. I know it's pretty annoying when you have absentee players so I'll join if you end up not being able to fill the roster.
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10. raf
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23. Caia
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV
2. guis

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC
8. Killerleaf
9. Bear

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR
 
Players
1. FS
2. Nohika
3. Shelter
4. Lyra
5. nyanko
6. Finnoodle
7. AM
8. Ski
9. Jil
10. raf
11. Cheat
12.strider
13. DVMD
14.
15. pippy
16. 3m
17. STL
18. LeTitsNow
19.putting my money where my mouth is Lupes
20. LotF
21. Rojo
22. genny
23. Caia
24.
25. Coopah

Scrubadubsubs
1. SOV
2. guis

Spectatortots
1. Sandy
2. Lawper
3. Filly
4. MJ
5. Snowy
6. Kam
7. PBC
8. Killerleaf
9. Bear
10. kaydubz

Manators duking it out

1. Karabou
2. SAR