You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wisconsin C/O 2028
Started by eleanor713
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m a current UW VM1 and happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the vet school or Madison in general! So excited for all of you as spring decisions come out!
eleanor713
Full Member
Any idea when decisions will come out 🙂))I’m a current UW VM1 and happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the vet school or Madison in general! So excited for all of you as spring decisions come out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately we’re not privy to that info lol! I think last year it was February 15thAny idea when decisions will come out 🙂))
Dreamfyre
Full Member
lol i am on a song of ice and fire book 2 but too anxious to enjoy the story nowIf not today possibly tomorrow since today is Valentine’s Day. Last year they waited until after V-Day. Fine by me bc I have a date with House of Flame and Shadow. 600 more pages to go 😂😂
jreissatia
Full Member
How much do they go off of that Rubric of in state and out of state gpa? It seems super high so just wanna knowI’m a current UW VM1 and happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the vet school or Madison in general! So excited for all of you as spring decisions come out!
spookyoctopus
Full Member
given that there are 30 seats for over 1,900 applicants - i would say it's probably pretty strictHow much do they go off of that Rubric of in state and out of state gpa? It seems super high so just wanna know
futurevetH02
Full Member
Guess it wasn't today... maybe tomorrow
I don’t know about a specific rubric/GPA requirement, but if you’re talking about the average GPAs of admitted applicants from the website, it’s just an average so there’s likely a good number of people above and below it. Our class is really diverse in terms of experiences, so I definitely know they look at more than just GPA.How much do they go off of that Rubric of in state and out of state gpa? It seems super high so just wanna know
eleanor713
Full Member
Hahaha same! Technically it still isn’t the end of the business day today so there’s still hopehmph…tomorrow is the last day I would consider mid Feb lol
courtweb0907
Full Member
I got the email at 4:36p last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was late
futurevetH02
Full Member
my hope for today has left 😆
ohnaurcleo
Full Member
mine too haha, I’ll be back again tmr for 24/7 stalking 🫡my hope for today has left 😆
Back for another round of “maybe today is the day!” 🤓mine too haha, I’ll be back again tmr for 24/7 stalking 🫡
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetH02
Full Member
I have high hopes today is the day! Next week is past "mid February" I feel... lol
I am tempted to email to get a somewhat more precise timeframe of when decisions come out, but I also do not want to cause more panic or anxiety :/
I got my decision at 2:18pm (CST) last year! All decisions were sent out relatively the same time. Best of luck everyone 😊
eleanor713
Full Member
OOS acceptance
futurevetH02
Full Member
OOS Alternate!
OOS alternate 167. I have one shot left with my in-state school. I really hope I get in there. Good luck everyone!
futuredogtor-2028
New Member
OOS alternate!
My friend texted me saying she was #4 on the IS waitlistanyone IS hear yet?
OOS rejection!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetH02
Full Member
Email makes it sound like they get through a lot of OOS alternates each year!
eleanor713
Full Member
I was 144 last year and when the class filled I was 50!Email makes it sound like they get through a lot of OOS alternates each year!
crudalfish
New Member
OOS rejection. Congrats to everyone who got in or waitlited !
Fingers crossed for you!OOS alternate 167. I have one shot left with my in-state school. I really hope I get in there. Good luck everyone!
IS rejection, congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted!
spookyoctopus
Full Member
34th on the wait list!!! So shocked!
spookyoctopus
Full Member
yes I'm assuming that haha, so weird... it's not like you can really be at a percentage of a position??OOS alternate, does “Your rank on the alternate list is 8.0” mean I’m #8? I’m thrown off by the .0 lol
futurecowdogtor
New Member
OOS Alternate at #50, will most likely be taking myself off the waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eleanor713
Full Member
Is there any current student on this page? I would love to be able to connect and learn more about UW
I’m a first year and happy to talk!Is there any current student on this page? I would love to be able to connect and learn more about UW
OOS rejection! but understandable!! happy for everyone who’s an alternate and who’s been accepted. hugs to those that are also rejected ❤️🩹
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 607