WVSOM - West Liberty Bridge Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Excited to meet everyone on interview day!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Did you guys all get a DO letter? I'm still waiting on mine but I hope this isn't a make it or break it deal for the program.

Did you guys all get a DO letter? I'm still waiting on mine but I hope this isn't a make it or break it deal for the program.

Mine was DO letter.. not sure how strict they are about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have a contact I can email at West Liberty about this program?? I cannot find a email contact on the website.

Do you know if there is any particular pre reqs needed to apply to this program?? All I see is you need a 3.0. I still need to take Orgo 2 and physics 2 but I figure I take those before next summer. I will apply next cycle.

Thanks!
I would say, the same pre-reqs you would need for medical school. But I would contact Sara she’s great at answering any questions. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Do you know if there is any particular pre reqs needed to apply to this program?? All I see is you need a 3.0. I still need to take Orgo 2 and physics 2 but I figure I take those before next summer. I will apply next cycle.

Thanks!

Yes I would contact Sara. She is very quick to respond!

Mine was DO letter.. not sure how strict they are about it.

Hey what do you mean DO letter? Is it the email for the interview? Just wondering if we have to submit an AACOMAS anytime soon or will they email me about that?

Were you guys given your Username and PIN over email for MyWVSOM account (to access the forms) or did you use your WLU info? I can't access the required forms

Were you guys given your Username and PIN over email for MyWVSOM account (to access the forms) or did you use your WLU info? I can't access the required forms

They told me they would have the forms ready when we get there. I didnt have an AACOMAS app with them in the past, so no myWVSOM log in information.

They told me they would have the forms ready when we get there. I didnt have an AACOMAS app with them in the past, so no myWVSOM log in information.

Oh goodness, thank you so much for replying! I was freaking out because I couldn’t get in contact.

Sad to say but I will be withdrawing from the program today, was pulled off a waitlist at a DO school. Best of luck to all of you! To those waiting to get into this program, I hope you get in, don’t lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey everyone, I am looking at this program as a back up incase I don't get in this cycle, but i was having trouble finding the tuition cost for the year. Could one of you shed some light on this? Thank you!

Anyone who are currently enrolled in this program or graduated?

Has anyone got accepted into the program?

I am currently enrolled in this program. Anyone with questions can message me directly.

Has anyone who didn't meet the mcat requirement get in after doing the program if so, did you retake the mcat and what did you get afterwards ?