-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WVSOM - West Liberty Bridge Program 2019
Started by medstudent8778
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you guys all get a DO letter? I'm still waiting on mine but I hope this isn't a make it or break it deal for the program.
Mine was DO letter.. not sure how strict they are about it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a contact I can email at West Liberty about this program?? I cannot find a email contact on the website.Did you guys all get a DO letter? I'm still waiting on mine but I hope this isn't a make it or break it deal for the program.
Does anyone have a contact I can email at West Liberty about this program?? I cannot find a email contact on the website.
[email protected]
Do you know if there is any particular pre reqs needed to apply to this program?? All I see is you need a 3.0. I still need to take Orgo 2 and physics 2 but I figure I take those before next summer. I will apply next cycle.
Thanks!
I would say, the same pre-reqs you would need for medical school. But I would contact Sara she’s great at answering any questions. Good luck!Do you know if there is any particular pre reqs needed to apply to this program?? All I see is you need a 3.0. I still need to take Orgo 2 and physics 2 but I figure I take those before next summer. I will apply next cycle.
Thanks!
Do you know if there is any particular pre reqs needed to apply to this program?? All I see is you need a 3.0. I still need to take Orgo 2 and physics 2 but I figure I take those before next summer. I will apply next cycle.
Thanks!
Yes I would contact Sara. She is very quick to respond!
Mine was DO letter.. not sure how strict they are about it.
Hey what do you mean DO letter? Is it the email for the interview? Just wondering if we have to submit an AACOMAS anytime soon or will they email me about that?
Were you guys given your Username and PIN over email for MyWVSOM account (to access the forms) or did you use your WLU info? I can't access the required forms
They told me they would have the forms ready when we get there. I didnt have an AACOMAS app with them in the past, so no myWVSOM log in information.
They told me they would have the forms ready when we get there. I didnt have an AACOMAS app with them in the past, so no myWVSOM log in information.
Oh goodness, thank you so much for replying! I was freaking out because I couldn’t get in contact.
Sad to say but I will be withdrawing from the program today, was pulled off a waitlist at a DO school. Best of luck to all of you! To those waiting to get into this program, I hope you get in, don’t lose hope!
Does anyone know the class schedule days and hours for this program? Is it Mon thru Friday?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who are currently enrolled in this program or graduated?
Anyone who are currently enrolled in this program or graduated?
also wondering!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
D
deleted840424
I am currently enrolled in this program. Anyone with questions can message me directly.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 130
- Views
- 28K
- Replies
- 373
- Views
- 81K
- Replies
- 376
- Views
- 77K