WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
aggiegirl88 is still listed as ????? (maybe she was swallowed by a goat too)
If she was, I think she would reappear at the beginning of the next day cycle. Beagleholly was gone for a day cycle and the following night cycle I think.

Members don't see this ad.

funny-gifs-rude.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Man. I can't believe I've resorted to making an Excel spreadsheet for this game, haha. It reminds me of those logic puzzles, though. I like it.

But who to lynch next?! No one seems like a target to me. Urgh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man. I can't believe I've resorted to making an Excel spreadsheet for this game, haha. It reminds me of those logic puzzles, though. I like it.

Dude those logic puzzles are the ****

Reactions: 1 users
Right? I found a website where you can do like 4x4 up to 8x8. Insanity!

After the disaster that was the day 3 lynch, everyone has decided that Bluesails must be a wolf. The logic is inescapable (well, actually more like incomprehensible to the rest of us). The time honored tradition of lynch the quiet player is going to be adopted tomorrow, that is what everyone has decided as they head off to bed. There was also some talk of cats, but cats are inscrutable, and no one wants to think about cats (at least your moderators don't want to think about cats anymore - jk).

So imagine the surprise when bluesails is found dead this morning, apparently fell dead after being stuck in some cow dung. Was it the methane that overcame her? Cats? Tigers? Wolves? All of the above. A and B, but not C. None of the above. All of the above but A. A and D or maybe C and D. No I am pretty sure it is B,C and D. (Just trying to get you guys psyched about vet school! ).

Now where was I. Oh yeah, Blue Sails, the silly goose, is dead. No more silly posts from her. Oh right, she was a villager. Are there even wolves in this game? (I'll give you a hint: :nod: )

The morning roll call has turned up another missing animal…. Mad Jack has disappeared. It is going to be a quiet day on the thread for sure!
And welcome back Aggiegirl who was found in a pile of vomitus. Blech!

It is Day 4. Lynch will close at 6pm EST.

There are 19 people in the game. Good luck and get lynching!

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
9- @aggiegirl88
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
23- @Mad Jack, ????

ps- if anyone feels they need additional mentor help, please let us know… we have spare mentors floating around due to the recent spate of deaths at SDN farm. We are all here to laugh at help you!

Last edited:
Hi aggie! Can you tell us where you were yesterday? I'm curious.

Four villagers down, and not a single idea who the wolves are? This is...something.
Also, no wolf kill tonight? What is this madness?
Bluesails was killed, right?

Yeah...no closer to making a decision on a lynch. And no Mad Jack to post his crazy (but probably correct) theories? I feel pretty confident he's not a wolf, nor do I think our mayor, BI, is. Hmm... Anybody learn anything after night actions were performed that they'd be willing to share?

(Also, just discovered a site dedicated to reaction GIFs --mwhahahaha)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing aggie was also eaten by a goat, since she too was found in a pile of vomitus.

I really don't think BI or Mad Jack are wolves. Mad Jack is a conspiracy theory nut, and I think has lead us astray as a bit. I'm not sure if the goat is good because it's saving villagers or is evil for eating them to begin with.

I really don't think BI or Mad Jack are wolves. Mad Jack is a conspiracy theory nut, and I think has lead us astray as a bit. I'm not sure if the goat is good because it's saving villagers or is evil for eating them to begin with.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Anyone have any theories about whether it's good or bad?

Are there any side effects to being eaten besides being away from the farm for an entire day?

Can Aggiegirl even speak without a head? o_O

Haha same! It's not helping me a lot yet, though.

Are there any side effects to being eaten besides being away from the farm for an entire day?

You have to pretend to be dead, but you can still participate in lynches. I think you can't use your special power from inside the goat either. Otherwise, there seems to be no lingering side effects, at least for villagers.

Maybe it's good. MadJack said he'd probably get night killed by the wolves since he was calling some players out. Maybe the goat wanted to try to protect him incase his conspiracy theories had made him a target

Maybe it's good. MadJack said he'd probably get night killed by the wolves since he was calling some players out. Maybe the goat wanted to try to protect him incase his conspiracy theories had made him a target
So we might have more than one protector? That would be so nice!

Could be. Or the goat could have thought he was a wolf and was trying to keep him from killing anyone :shrug:

Um….

lynch wildchild

Just….because….?

I was studying virology last night and didn't have time to make fancy spreadsheets and conspiracy theories.

Good thought, @GelleBella! I'm guessing this power has to be used each night, regardless. I can see why it would be beneficial to use it on MadJack now. Maybe not so much with the others... Hrmrmmrmmr...

I think it's odd that the goal would eat aggie right after she escaped lynch. Maybe it was a villager trying to block her from doing anything, but it also kept us from possibly trying to re-lynch her (since some people were already starting to talk about re-lynching aggie before the night closed).

Yeah the goat definitely has been saving people from lynching, NOT wolves...

Man...I don't know anymore.
no-answer.gif

Too confusing. My poor little mind can't handle all this!

Hey everyone! I am happy to be back. I was running for my life after getting decapitated and all the sudden got eaten by a goat!

Speaking of....Didn't we want to lynch aggie for escaping the first time? How can she even talk headless lol