WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Based on an earlier post I suspect @wildchild210 may be a cat
But are cats necessarily bad? Could just be another innocent farm animal that happens to not like one of the other animals.

Members don't see this ad.

Aww no! Sorry Rxelle. Another villager down :(

Any werewolf team worth its salt would put someone in to run for mayor. There were three mayoral candidates- myself, FL (deceased), and brightimpressio. The race was extremely close- if even one vote had switched sides, it would have been a tie, leading me to believe that, since I know I'm not a wolf, brightimpressio is, and several of the votes on her team also were. By taking the mayoral election, the wolves end up with the most powerful villager abilities in addition to their likely already formidable werewolf abilities, and strips the villagers of some no-doubt important abilities to boot. My bet is that the people who waffled the least on the mayoral vote on her team are werewolves. This leads me to suspect:

evilS, epivet, bsails, jayna, and BI, all of whom voted for both brightimpressio in the election, and whom voted to lynch Aggie, who may or may not be a wolf. All of these people also score pretty low on the waffle index, especially bsails.

It's a high risk proposition, so I suggest lynching myself first to prove I'm not a wolf and that I was not their mayoral candidate and that I am in fact just a llama that has this as a super power:
k2bmgtn.gif

After which I'd lynch a couple of the non mayoral people on that list, because it's entirely possible that I am wrong and that they are not voting as a cohesive, non-waffling block, in which case sorry guys. But I really don't have any other ideas and we've got nothing else to go off, unless something new comes up tonight.

If anyone has any better ideas or information, please, step forward.
I had also suspected bsails based on post history.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any werewolf team worth its salt would put someone in to run for mayor. There were three mayoral candidates- myself, FL (deceased), and brightimpressio. The race was extremely close- if even one vote had switched sides, it would have been a tie, leading me to believe that, since I know I'm not a wolf, brightimpressio is, and several of the votes on her team also were. By taking the mayoral election, the wolves end up with the most powerful villager abilities in addition to their likely already formidable werewolf abilities, and strips the villagers of some no-doubt important abilities to boot. My bet is that the people who waffled the least on the mayoral vote on her team are werewolves. This leads me to suspect:

evilS, epivet, bsails, jayna, and BI, all of whom voted for both brightimpressio in the election, and whom voted to lynch Aggie, who may or may not be a wolf. All of these people also score pretty low on the waffle index, especially bsails.

It's a high risk proposition, so I suggest lynching myself first to prove I'm not a wolf and that I was not their mayoral candidate and that I am in fact just a llama that has this as a super power:

After which I'd lynch a couple of the non mayoral people on that list, because it's entirely possible that I am wrong and that they are not voting as a cohesive, non-waffling block, in which case sorry guys. But I really don't have any other ideas and we've got nothing else to go off, unless something new comes up tonight.

If anyone has any better ideas or information, please, step forward.

Actually, MJ, you were far more involved with trying to get yourself elected as mayor than I was. You were trying pretty hard, stayed up late, got up early, and kept campaigning. I thought that it would be fun to be mayor (I'm certainly on here enough haha) but I'm not a wolf. Also, why are all the people that voted for ME a wolf? Can't we just come around and say the exact same thing for you? How about all of team bacon?

I'm really sorry rxelle btw. That was all a terrible misunderstanding, and it sucks to be lynched in your first game this early. Funny thing is, you'd put your life on the line, and I'm not a wolf, so once they lynched me, we'd both have died to a misunderstanding anyway.

I think this is a lesson.

Argh! Sorry rxelle. I have no idea now. But I don't feel like it's MJ, either. Boo.

As for voting for BI, I recognized her name, and not MadJack's. As simple as that. Also, I don't believe she's a wolf either. Back to square 1 for me.

I work from 6-10 tonight and we're always show on Monday nights. Maybe I can figure something out then.

Rather than going the mayor election route, I looked at post history to see who seemed to be keeping out of the discussions the most. Bsails and remi stood out to me.
I agree with bsails. I've been thinking the same. I haven't noticed much about remi but I'll look into it.

But are cats necessarily bad? Could just be another innocent farm animal that happens to not like one of the other animals.
I don't think it's necessarily bad but a cat has been alluded to twice in SOVs write ups, so I'm getting suspicious.

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone does have some kind of seer role (not sure if there is one in this game) it would probably be a good idea to look into our mayor anyway. No offense BI, just a necessary precaution I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, rxelle!

I had also suspected bsails based on post history.
I third this. Not very active, but a little too enthusiastic in saying Aggie was definitely a wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone does have some kind of seer role (not sure if there is one in this game) it would probably be a good idea to look into our mayor anyway. No offense BI, just a necessary precaution I think.
Go ahead! Nothing to hide! If there isn't and you are all adamant I can role reveal; it's nothing really interesting.

While voting might be related to being a wolf or not, it could also be somewhat random/dependent on interest in candy vs bacon. We're all newbies too, so I think not everyone was acting/thinking super strategically from the get go, haha.

Reactions: 2 users
Go ahead! Nothing to hide! If there isn't and you are all adamant I can role reveal; it's nothing really interesting.
I'm advocating going after you later in the game, if at all. Your powers as mayor are probably too big a deal to lose, however simple they may be. Only if a lot of wolves show up close to you would I recommend lynching you.

While voting might be related to being a wolf or not, it could also be somewhat random/dependent on interest in candy vs bacon. We're all newbies too, so I think not everyone was acting/thinking super strategically from the get go, haha.
I certainly wasn't haha. I've just seen a lot of previous mayorial elections and I know that people like candy haha

I'm advocating going after you later in the game, if at all. Your powers as mayor are probably too big a deal to lose, however simple they may be. Only if a lot of wolves show up close to you would I recommend lynching you.
Wouldn't the next mayor after her death get those powers though? I could be wrong, but I think that's how it works.
Not that I'm advocating a lynching, I'm not all that suspicious of BI at this point.

Wouldn't the next mayor after her death get those powers though? I could be wrong, but I think that's how it works.
Not that I'm advocating a lynching, I'm not all that suspicious of BI at this point.
I'm not super suspicious either. Though I do think it is odd she had a conversation with our dearly decapitated friend after their sudden departure and failed to mention it. Other than that, no odd behavior I can see.

Aww no! Sorry Rxelle. Another villager down :(

This is straight up just a feeling, but this feels a lot like trying too hard to assert oneself as a villager, especially when your name was on the ballot last lynching. Just sayin'.

Here I thought MJ actually had intel and he just has it out for the lollipop people. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME WAFFLE FOR YOU!

Reactions: 1 users
+pad++pad+
tumblr_m7gqfn5yyZ1rnujgp.gif

THIS IS WW. YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE IN WW FOR LYNCHING A VILLAGER.

ACCUSE! KILL! And then find a new target.
+pad++pad+
We're new to this whole killing random strangers thing. You've lynched and been lynched by all those people and know how devious they can be. All we see is innocent people dying left and right like we just set foot on the planet in Aliens.

[quoI e="Mad Jack, post: 14968375, member: 562008"]I'm not super suspicious either. Though I do think it is odd she had a conversation with our dearly decapitated friend after their sudden departure and failed to mention it. Other than that, no odd behavior I can see.[/quote]
But I did mention it as soon as I got up, essentially. I was up until 4am doing hw so I slept in pretty late :p

[quoI e="Mad Jack, post: 14968375, member: 562008"]I'm not super suspicious either. Though I do think it is odd she had a conversation with our dearly decapitated friend after their sudden departure and failed to mention it. Other than that, no odd behavior I can see.
But I did mention it as soon as I got up, essentially. I was up until 4am doing hw so I slept in pretty late :p[/quote]
:p Sure, sure, use little things like "sleep" and "life" as excuses. :p
eye_roll_house.gif

I'll be at my whiteboard if you need me.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I think now is the time that I will direct you to the cats WW thread for you to assess that on your own :p
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
I don't like being mean….

I kinda like our "well-reasoned" (haha) arguments for who is or is not a wolf and not just insulting the other players because you don't like what they said...

Sorry rxelle :(

This is a horse with her head hung low.

Well, I'm going to head off for the night. Building a PC for a friend. I really hope the wolves don't eat me tonight, but I have a feeling they're out to get me...
wnd_639239915b342f9a3e15512c0788f314.jpg

What about Haxx? A quiet wolf perhaps?

Hmm there have been a couple of people who have been awfully quiet.....and whatever happened to aggie?

The only reason I don't waffle is because I can't keep track of what's going on when I'm looking up broadway videos most of the time!!

SAD TO LOSE YOU RXELLE.

I don't think it's necessarily bad but a cat has been alluded to twice in SOVs write ups, so I'm getting suspicious.
I'M ALSO WONDERING HOW THE CAT FITS IN. I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S SOMETHING TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF YET, THOUGH.