WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe we're off base with everything
Maybe we haven't even come near any of the wolves with our lynches yet
Maybe we've all turned into aggie
tumblr_inline_mmdnia4ALC1qz4rgp.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Lynch Vote:

MadJ 6 (rx,,, BlueS,, kitty,, Beagle, gross, madj)
Rx 15 (, sandy, ashy, evilS, WZ. rww, jayna, haxx, remi, crystal, epivet, gella, "x", willow, mags, wildchild,)

Missing votes: 1 ( @brightimpressio , )

Waffles: 6

Deadline: 6pm EST Send in your night actions now so we can turn around night quickly. Don't have most of em. :(

DANG, I MISSED A LOT WHILE I WAS AT WORK! TOUGH CALL...

RXELLE HAS TOLD US THAT HER ABILITY IS TO GIVE OUT CHEESE, AND I THINK THIS WAS CONFIRMED BY MJ, WHO RECEIVED THE CHEESE LAST NIGHT. IT SEEMS REALLY REASONABLE TO BELIEVE SHE IS A MOUSE, WITH THAT KIND OF ABILITY.

I'M GOING TO LYNCH MADJACK. I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT HIM BEING A WOLF SINCE HE WAS SO INVOLVED WITH CAMPAIGNING FOR MAYOR, BUT MAYBE HE'S USING REVERSE WOLFOLOGY? HE HAS BEEN VERY EAGER TO JUMP ON RXELLE DESPITE HER SHARING INFO WITH US. MAYBE THE CHEESE HAS SOME IMPORTANT PROPERTY THAT HE DOESN'T WANT US TO HAVE ACCESS TO? CAN MODS REALLY STEAL ITEMS?
Sounds+kinda+nasty+tbh+_9574b0265a67a95b7f5f9a89856d6880.gif

There's a lot of implications in there, pretty much all of which are wrong. Honestly I don't even know of rxelle is a wolf or not, I was convinced for a while, but it was just as unlucky of her to send me cheese as it was for me to spit on her. I think it could just be a big misunderstanding and we're both all, "AHA, I've GOT YOU!" When in fact neither of us is a wolf at all. We don't even know where Aggie is. We've lost our guardian and our peacock... I don't know if I'm heartless enough for this, and I don't know what to believe anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch Mad Jack, Lynch rxelle

A lynch vote for myself might be against some unwritten rule, so I've got to put mine up against rxelle. I'm sorry, I worry you may just be the unluckiest little mouse ever. Either that or you're a wolf with bait.

There's a lot of implications in there, pretty much all of which are wrong. Honestly I don't even know of rxelle is a wolf or not, I was convinced for a while, but it was just as unlucky of her to send me cheese as it was for me to spit on her. I think it could just be a big misunderstanding and we're both all, "AHA, I've GOT YOU!" When in fact neither of us is a wolf at all. We don't even know where Aggie is. We've lost our guardian and our peacock... I don't know if I'm heartless enough for this, and I don't know what to believe anymore.
This. At this point I don't think anyone we've targeted is a wolf. But we've got to lynch someone and we don't have any good info to point at anyone else.
Hearts don't belong here unless they're being ripped from chests :D

Reactions: 1 user
There's a thread for that?!
From what I gather it's a game with roles based on previous games (which already puts me at a disadvantage for understanding anything)
Some of the arguments/discussions are craaaaazy

Reactions: 1 users
DANG, I MISSED A LOT WHILE I WAS AT WORK! TOUGH CALL...

RXELLE HAS TOLD US THAT HER ABILITY IS TO GIVE OUT CHEESE, AND I THINK THIS WAS CONFIRMED BY MJ, WHO RECEIVED THE CHEESE LAST NIGHT. IT SEEMS REALLY REASONABLE TO BELIEVE SHE IS A MOUSE, WITH THAT KIND OF ABILITY.

I'M GOING TO LYNCH MADJACK. I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT HIM BEING A WOLF SINCE HE WAS SO INVOLVED WITH CAMPAIGNING FOR MAYOR, BUT MAYBE HE'S USING REVERSE WOLFOLOGY? HE HAS BEEN VERY EAGER TO JUMP ON RXELLE DESPITE HER SHARING INFO WITH US. MAYBE THE CHEESE HAS SOME IMPORTANT PROPERTY THAT HE DOESN'T WANT US TO HAVE ACCESS TO? CAN MODS REALLY STEAL ITEMS?

Is there any particular reason why this is in all caps?

My guess is rooster or donkey. They are soooo loud :p

Members don't see this ad :)
EVERYONE'S YELLING AT EACH OTHER please stop

When I think of a loud farm animal I think of a rooster. They wake everyone up in the morning!!

**unlynch mj**

**lynch rexelle**

I believe mj about it being anonymous.

Lynch Vote:

MadJ 4 (rx,,, BlueS,,,, Beagle, gross,)
Rx 17 (, sandy, ashy, evilS, WZ. rww, jayna, haxx, remi, crystal, epivet, gella, "x", willow, mags, wildchild,kitty, madj)

Missing votes: 1 ( @brightimpressio , )

Waffles: 8

Deadline: 6pm EST Send in your night actions NOW!!!! so we can turn around night quickly. Don't have most of em. :(

It's probably some sort of role requirement. What animals are super loud? Rooster?
YEP YOU GOT IT, WHAT CAN I SAY, I'M JUST LOUD AND ENTHUSIASTIC! SORRY IF I AM ANNOYING ANYONE, HAHA :(

I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE ASSUMPTIONS - HONESTLY I DON'T FEEL COMPLETELY RIGHT LYNCHING EITHER OF YOU. IT'S A HARD CHOICE AND IT WAS A GUT REACTION TO GO WITH RXELLE, MAINLY BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN SO UPFRONT WITH EVERYTHING, TO THE POINT OF ADMITTING SHE MADE MISTAKES.

AND I WAS/STILL AM HONESTLY CURIOUS IF MODS CAN USUALLY INTERACT WITH PLAYERS THAT WAY(TAKING ITEMS), IT JUST SEEMED LIKE AN ODD GAME MECHANIC.

I don't feel like we're going to get a wolf either way in this lynch round but I definitely don't have any better ideas. Ugh! :eggface:

YEP YOU GOT IT, WHAT CAN I SAY, I'M JUST LOUD AND ENTHUSIASTIC! SORRY IF I AM ANNOYING ANYONE, HAHA :(

I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE ASSUMPTIONS - HONESTLY I DON'T FEEL COMPLETELY RIGHT LYNCHING EITHER OF YOU. IT'S A HARD CHOICE AND IT WAS A GUT REACTION TO GO WITH RXELLE, MAINLY BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN SO UPFRONT WITH EVERYTHING, TO THE POINT OF ADMITTING SHE MADE MISTAKES.

AND I WAS/STILL AM HONESTLY CURIOUS IF MODS CAN USUALLY INTERACT WITH PLAYERS THAT WAY(TAKING ITEMS), IT JUST SEEMED LIKE AN ODD GAME MECHANIC.
Well kaydubs and DocE aren't mods, their mentors, so that might have something to do with the interactions

Nap didn't help. Still don't have a better idea of who is and who isn't a wolf. I guess we'll find out tonight. Sorry, my vote stays. :(

Well kaydubs and DocE aren't mods, their mentors, so that might have something to do with the interactions
CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT I FORGOT THEY'RE DIFFERENT, I GUESS I WAS ASSUMING THE MENTORS WERE MORE MOD-LIKE THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

It's possible we coincidentally used our night actions on each other, and he's a villager. Idk, I sent him the cheese because I was super suspicious of him. Idk what to tell you all to change your mind, so... Good luck villagers!

It's possible we coincidentally used our night actions on each other, and he's a villager. Idk, I sent him the cheese because I was super suspicious of him. Idk what to tell you all to change your mind, so... Good luck villagers!
Do you have any roles that you know of that would be useful to the villagers?

Do you have any roles that you know of that would be useful to the villagers?
I might. But I honestly have no idea what the cheese will do, nor was I given a list of potential actions. I think the wolves are deflecting onto me because my role makes it almost too easy and I outed myself by trying to give info. :/

Lynch Vote:

MadJ 4 (rx,,, BlueS,,,, Beagle, gross,)
Rx 18 (, sandy, ashy, evilS, WZ. rww, jayna, haxx, remi, crystal, epivet, gella, "x", willow, mags, wildchild,kitty, madj, BI)

Waffles: 8

Deadline: 6pm EST Send in your night actions NOW!!!! so we can turn around night quickly. Don't have most of em. :(

If you're a villager, we shall avenge you! If not, well, good game I guess?

Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese.
- William Shakespeare

Unlike the title of the play where our quote comes from "All's well that end's well", lynches do not end well in WW. Certainly not lynches that revolve around insults and cheese, just like our quote above. For the record, I am disappointed that, virginity played no part of today's debate.

It was a classic "he said, she said", or more colloquially, we had a tastes great/less filling debate.

Truth.gif

No that's not quite right.. I think it was actually "more cheesy, more insulting"

Damn... I can't even get this write-up started, cause y'all were quite uninispiring.

Well, here are the facts:
You lynched Rxelle.
Rxelle is a mouse.
A mouse is a villager.
Rxelle gave cheese with unexpected effects (like Kaydubs having to post like she is in love with DocE and his spreadsheet)
And now we won't have anymore fun mentor postings.

Btw, rxelle is not the only one upset. I bet there is another animal out there whose life got a lot less interesting without a mouse to chase.

C'est la vie.

It is Night 2. Night will close at 5am EST, but you would make a happy mod if all actions were in by 8:30pm EST.

There are 20 people in the game. Good luck and get lynching!

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
7- @bluesails
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
9- @aggiegirl88, ?????
16- @rxelle, mouse

Maybe I'll get the hang of this WW thing in the summer.... Go villagers!

Maybe I'll get the hang of this WW thing in the summer.... Go villagers!
Sorry, rxelle :(

Sorry rxelle. MJ made such a convincing argument then I had nothing better to go on once we figured out the situation.

Aw, sorry rxelle :( Hopefully this night cycle will allow us to get actual clues to who the wolves are, and not just having us running in circles killing other villagers.

It's ok, there's always villager lynches, especially early on. :) .

Is there more than one mouse? It sounds like the cat wouldn't be happy since there's no mouse left at all. Maybe it was some sort of specific interaction/ability only?:shrug:

Is there more than one mouse? It sounds like the cat wouldn't be happy since there's no mouse left at all. Maybe it was some sort of specific interaction/ability only?:shrug:
I'm wondering because when the sheepdog got killed it mentioned that its arch rival would be happy about that, so I would guess that would be a cat.

damn.. Was hoping we'd get a wolf lynch early on. sorry rxelle :(

I'm wondering because when the sheepdog got killed it mentioned that its arch rival would be happy about that, so I would guess that would be a cat.
Don't sheepdogs protect sheep from wolves? I don't think dogs would consider cats arch rivals :p

Alright @Mad Jack time to spill the beans
Any werewolf team worth its salt would put someone in to run for mayor. There were three mayoral candidates- myself, FL (deceased), and brightimpressio. The race was extremely close- if even one vote had switched sides, it would have been a tie, leading me to believe that, since I know I'm not a wolf, brightimpressio is, and several of the votes on her team also were. By taking the mayoral election, the wolves end up with the most powerful villager abilities in addition to their likely already formidable werewolf abilities, and strips the villagers of some no-doubt important abilities to boot. My bet is that the people who waffled the least on the mayoral vote on her team are werewolves. This leads me to suspect:

evilS, epivet, bsails, jayna, and BI, all of whom voted for both brightimpressio in the election, and whom voted to lynch Aggie, who may or may not be a wolf. All of these people also score pretty low on the waffle index, especially bsails.

It's a high risk proposition, so I suggest lynching myself first to prove I'm not a wolf and that I was not their mayoral candidate and that I am in fact just a llama that has this as a super power:
k2bmgtn.gif

After which I'd lynch a couple of the non mayoral people on that list, because it's entirely possible that I am wrong and that they are not voting as a cohesive, non-waffling block, in which case sorry guys. But I really don't have any other ideas and we've got nothing else to go off, unless something new comes up tonight.

If anyone has any better ideas or information, please, step forward.