WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@brightimpressio Can you verify that this is the same role kittyy sent you?
Pretty much to a T. Have to lynch whoever is in the majority, follow the herd.

Members don't see this ad.

THERE BEING TWO OF THE EXACT SAME ANIMAL IN THE GAME JUST DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME. I THINK I AM GOING TO LYNCH HAXX FOR NOW, SINCE KITTYY SEEMS TO HAVE ROLE-REVEALED BEFORE HAXX DID. BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER FOR SURE IF ANYONE HAS VERIFIED BI'S ABILITY TO HAVE PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS OTHER THAN KITTYY SO I AM GOING BACK THROUGH THE THREAD TO CHECK FOR CREDIBILITY...

THERE BEING TWO OF THE EXACT SAME ANIMAL IN THE GAME JUST DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME. I THINK I AM GOING TO LYNCH HAXX FOR NOW, SINCE KITTYY SEEMS TO HAVE ROLE-REVEALED BEFORE HAXX DID. BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER FOR SURE IF ANYONE HAS VERIFIED BI'S ABILITY TO HAVE PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS OTHER THAN KITTYY SO I AM GOING BACK THROUGH THE THREAD TO CHECK FOR CREDIBILITY...
Aggie confirmed it a bit earlier (I think a few pages back).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What happens if the sheep don't follow the herd?....I think its kind of sadistic you would have to vote for yourself.

Official Lynch Vote Tally

haxx 4 (Willows, evilS,, raw, gross) send sob money
Wildchild 1 (Crystal)
remi 2 (WC, WZ)
aggie 9 (SC, Beagle, Jayna,"x", Haxx,, Kitty, remi, mags, gella)
Kitty 2 (epipen, ash)
Gella 1 (aggie)

Missing votes: 1 (send sob money @brightimpressio )

Waffle-o-meter: 11 (the waffle house is getting busy….. better order more batter).

Lynch closes 6pm EST / 11 PM IT

A variety of choices for lynching…. me limey!

send SOV money.

BI had a convo with aggie right before she went missing. However, I can't find any evidence for a role that allows one to intercept private conversations, only one that allows you to see who other people are visiting. So I think it is more likely that kittyy is the wolf, and was covering herself with a known villager role when BI decided to talk to her.
unlynch remi, lynch kittyy

send sobsob money
haxx 4 (Willows, evilS,, raw, gross) sesend sob moneynd sob money
Wildchild 1 (Crystal) send sob money
remi 2 (WC,)send sob money
aggie 8 (SC, Beagle, Jayna,"x", Haxx,, Kitty, remi, mags, gella)send sobsob money
Kitty 3 (epipen, ash,wz)send sobsob money
Gella 1 (aggie)send sobsob money
send sobsob money

Missing votes: 1 (send sob money @brightimpressio )
send sobsob money
Waffle-o-meter: 12 (the waffle house is getting busy….. better order more batter).
send sobsob money
send sobsob money
A variety of choices for lynching…. me likey!
send SOV money.

Last edited:
BI had a convo with aggie right before she went missing. However, I can't find any evidence for a role that allows one to intercept private conversations, only one that allows you to see who other people are visiting. So I think it is more likely that kittyy is the wolf, and was covering herself with a known villager role when BI decided to talk to her.
unlynch remi, lynch kittyy
But she role revealed to me before Haxx posted on the thread, so how would she have known about the role?

As I mentioned before, I believe the wolves may have a seer (they took out our protector pretty quickly), so it's possible they could have seered Haxx and discovered the sheep role.
But she role revealed to me before Haxx posted on the thread, so how would she have known about the role?

As I mentioned before, I believe the wolves may have a seer (they took out our protector pretty quickly), so it's possible they could have seered Haxx and discovered the sheep role.
Oh ok, got it. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read everything over really thoroughly.

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:
bf94bbdb03cac0adcfb5d1bfe36f00b0.jpg

:nod::uhno::nod::uhno::nod::uhno:

Oh ok, got it. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read everything over really thoroughly.
I just think it makes more sense than Haxx, as a wolf, voluntarily posting a role on the thread that he already knew someone had.
Makes more sense to me that kittyy used it to cover herself with you, not thinking that you would reveal it to the rest of us or that Haxx would role-reveal.

Not that it matters much, doesn't seem like there are enough people around to switch the vote from aggie at this point. Le sigh.

I just think it makes more sense than Haxx, as a wolf, voluntarily posting a role on the thread that he already knew someone had.
Makes more sense to me that kittyy used it to cover herself with you, not thinking that you would reveal it to the rest of us or that Haxx would role-reveal.

Not that it matters much, doesn't seem like there are enough people around to switch the vote from aggie at this point. Le sigh.
I agree with you. This is going to make things rough for the next few cycles, but lynch kittyy.

Members don't see this ad :)

Good point. If people waffle to kittyy before the deadline, and there's a chance of lynching her instead of aggie, I will switch to kittyy. I would be fine with lynching either sheep, because I'm not really sure who is more suspicious.

send sobsob money
haxx 4 (Willows, evilS,, raw, gross) send sobsob money
remi 1 (WC,)send sob money
aggie 9 (SC, Beagle, Jayna,"x", Haxx,, Kitty, remi, mags, gella)send sobsob money
Kitty 4 (epipen, ash,wz, BI)send sobsob money
send sobsob money

Missing votes: 0
send sobsob money
Waffle-o-meter: 12 (the waffle house is getting busy….. better order more batter).
send sobsob money
send sobsob money
I sense a classic pre-vet rush on waffles coming!!!!!
send SOV money.

send sobsob money
haxx 4 (Willows, evilS,, raw, gross) sesend sob moneynd sob money
aggie 9 (SC, Beagle, Jayna,"x", Haxx,, Kitty, remi, mags, gella)send sobsob money
Kitty 4 (epipen, ash,wz, BI)send sobsob money
send sobsob money

send sobsob money
send sobsob money
send sobsob money
send SOV money.
I think send sobsob money is voting one too many times...

I think my death is inevitable now.
I would like to point out something before I die. Gella never respond to my suspicion towards her. I dont know why she chose not too. Maybe its because not many people suspect her at the moment. If no new information come out. Please look into her after inspecting all the suspects we have nominated for lynch today.

Reactions: 1 users
@StartingoverVet Can I get one final count before lynch close so I know if I can waffle or not? Thanks!

send sobsob money
haxx 3 (, evilS,, raw, gross) send sobsob money
Wildchild 0 () send sob money
Kitty 6 (epipen, ash,wz, BI, crystal, Willow)send sobsob money
send sobsob money

send sobsob money
send sobsob money
send sobsob money
send SOV mone

Waffle faster so I can too!

1 sheep, 2 sheep. Put me to sleep.
1 chicken, headless chicken, put me to death.

Some lukewarm attempts to use logic were put aside to get rid of that stinking chicken.

Poor Aggiegirl has been through a lot these few days. Showed up late, got lynched, lost her head, got eaten by a goat, spent a lot of time examining the reticulum, visited the omasum, and the abomasum and then got thrown up. Now she is rudely grabbed by her feet, turned upside down and bled to death.

Guess what we are having for dinner tonight?
vVmbDWseNnr7tjdlhPcLw4C8o1_500.jpg

If you want to be shocked further… look up headless chicken in urban dictionary. Some things are best left unlearnt. I curse you Google.

You have lynched Aggiegirl, chicken, villager, and able to live without a head.

It is Night 4. Night will close at 5am EST. (but prefer you get actions in before 9pm)

There are 18 people in the game.

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
23- @Mad Jack, ????
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken

ps- if anyone feels they need additional mentor help, please let us know… we have spare mentors floating around due to the recent spate of deaths at SDN farm. We are all here to laugh at help you!

Well.. we tried. :( Hopefully with this upcoming night cycle we will get some information/evidence.

Reactions: 6 users
I'm sure madjack has a theory if he gets to come back like the others have.

So I'm stuck at work late (oh real life) and I'm trying to make sense of everything by skimming (bad idea, I know)

If kitty seered a villager role...why would she pretend to be said villager? Wouldn't that be pretty stupid?

Or was there more that I missed? (PS. I probably won't be back on for a couple of hours. Work sucks.)

So I'm stuck at work late (oh real life) and I'm trying to make sense of everything by skimming (bad idea, I know)

If kitty seered a villager role...why would she pretend to be said villager? Wouldn't that be pretty stupid?

Or was there more that I missed? (PS. I probably won't be back on for a couple of hours. Work sucks.)
It would be pretty stupid for either of them (Haxx or kittyy) to do it, but I just can't see there being two of the same exact role in the game. So if one of them is a wolf, it makes more sense for it to be kittyy, and that she was covering her ass when BI questioned her.

It would be pretty stupid for either of them (Haxx or kittyy) to do it, but I just can't see there being two of the same exact role in the game. So if one of them is a wolf, it makes more sense for it to be kittyy, and that she was covering her ass when BI questioned her.
I tink dat a wolf in sheep's clothing is veryyyyy appropriate. I hear those wolves are mighty crafty with they crochet needles and yarns.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, have a family situation going on, so not going to be able to contribute much right now so I'll do a role reveal. Im a turkey. I keep wolves full for a night or something.

Hey guys, have a family situation going on, so not going to be able to contribute much right now so I'll do a role reveal. Im a turkey. I keep wolves full for a night or something.
So THAT's what you meant when you said you might be useful later ;) Also, I like your fowl puns.

I am going to haunt everyone as a headless ghost till we find the wolves.

Reactions: 7 users
I also appreciate your fowl puns :p Thanks for the info, helps narrow down the list of suspicious characters!